Master Thon versus Odun-Urr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Can the scholar take out this unorthodox jedi master. Setting is on Mustafar.

Fishy
Neither one strikes me as a fighter, but Odan is older probably wiser more respected and he has way more knowledge to have learned from, so probably superior force powers. I'm guessing he wins.

IKC
Odan-Urr.

Thon doesn't even have any hands.

Fishy
Actually he did have hands, he used that lightsaber of his afterall...

Numan
His main asset was his power over the force.

IKC
Uh, Thon's never shown using a lightsaber dude. He's a quadroped. It's stated that he taught Nomi the lightsaber, but he didn't actually have to wield it to teach it.

Brit
I'm sure he wielded one at some point. Otherwise he wouldn't be much of a teacher.

IKC
I don't see how he could wield one with any effectiveness, being a quadroped.

Captain REX
If you're going to argue that, you might as well wonder how Odan-Urr learned to use a lightsaber; his Master was a Celegian. Oh, and Saesee Tiin, Padawan of a limbless being.

vpokdekjyafmidp
who?

tdtd
Hmmm how to describe Odan Urr's master.. Think of Brain from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon..

Numan
He might have been able to control one telekinetically.

Fishy
I'm pretty sure I saw him actually use it in one time at the comic, to bad the site is online so I can't check it...

Anyways he still created his own lightsaber, he would need hands for that, or force control. Its safe to say tha the at least knew how to use one of those things just that it wasn't his strong point.

IKC
No. Nowhere in either DLotS or TSW is Thon shown in possession of or using a lightsaber.

How would he have crafted one? We don't even know that he has one.

Fishy
He gave his lightsaber to Nomi.

IKC
Says what?

Fishy
He... When he gets "captured" by those pirates, one or two pages before that probably. He gives Nomi his lightsaber and tells her to use it, because she refuses to build his own.

IKC
Which series was this? I must not have it.

Fishy
Don't remember the name, its the one where Nomi her husband dies and she goes to master Thon for training... I'll look it up once I have access to the comics again.

Numan
It was the Nomi Sunrider Saga. At least I think so because I downloaded a bunch of them comics and the folder was labeled as that.

Numan
It was actually the Knights of the Old Republic series.

Numan
The same series where it first introduces Ulic Quel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.