Exar Kun versus Satal, Aleema and Ulic Quel Droma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Can Exar Kun do it? Setting is in an open field in Dantooine.

Darth Traya
Kun WTFpwns them all.

Numan
You really think so? He wasn't that incredible. Can somebody make a Thon, Odun-Urr, Arca Jeth and Vodo Siosk Bass versus Kun thread. It would be much appreciated.

Darth Traya
Kun would still probably tool them all. Kun was able to WTFpwn Odun and Vodo with minimal effort and Arca got beaten up by a friggin droid. Thon will die too.

tdtd
Again none of those seem to have the force mastery Kun has so he would pwn them

Fishy
Ulic stood up to a weaker Kun, Aleema and Satal aren't even worth mentioning. Except for some nice spells they have never shown any real mastery. And Aleema who seemed to be the most powerful of the two bowed down to Ulic in a second when he joined the Dark side.

No, Kun would take these three probably.

((The_Anomaly))
Kun

IKC
Kun takes them down. Satal and Aleema were relative weaklings and Ulic could only stalemate a weaker Kun in lightsaber combat.

Numan
Satal seemed to grow extremely strong really quickly though. Sith magic in its nature must be quite easy to master and deadly to wield.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
Satal seemed to grow extremely strong really quickly though. Sith magic in its nature must be quite easy to master and deadly to wield.

He was killed by Ulic in about one second, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Numan
Oops. I meant Aleema.

Fishy
And Aleema was also a weakling, her Sith magic was nice but she submitted to Ulic just because he said he turned to the Dark Side. She knew she was no match for him, she knew some nice tricks. Nice indeed but she simply did not have the power to use it against any Jedi or Sith of power...

Numan
Combat wise she stucked but her sith illusions were very impressive for instance. My point was that she was able to learn some pretty incredible tricks in quite a short time.

Fishy
Well she did have a great teacher.

IKC
Except Nomi Sunrider was able to dispel said Sith illusions every time she came across them. Aleema's not that great.

Numan
But Nomi was extremely incredible. The illusions were still incredible even if Nomi dispelled them once.

w00t2112
Numan, is your purpose here to discredit the most powerful force users and boost the reputation of DN Luke and so forth? certainly seems like it.

Numan
Sorry but what the hell are you talking about? How am I doing that?

w00t2112
well you're constantly degrading the power and feats demonstrated by Kun, and you're putting Jedi that Kun destroyed with ease just below him, when its clear he is more powerful than all of them.

Numan
Yes you are exactly right woot. I put Kun against 4 very skilled jedi masters because I think that he is only just better than them.

Fishy
Aleema had some nice tricks, she never shows any real power. Just tricks, no real power.

Numan
True. But surely she could use some impressive sith magic like her illusions against Ulic, like cloud his vision or something and Ulic could possibly have enough time to strike him down before Exar dispells the illusions.

Fishy
I seriously doubt those illusions would ever even work. She bowed to Ulic in a second when he turned to the Dark Side, realising she stood no chance against him, and then she still betrays him, so she didn't do because of loyalty or love she did it out of fear. And if she couldn't hurt Ulic then I very much doubt she would even stand a chance to annoy Kun.

Numan
She originally wanted to use Ulic. She didn't fear him at all.

Fishy
She bowed down to him in a heartbeat when he became Dark. She moved against him the first chance she had, she would have done so with the force if she could.

IKC
Originally posted by Numan
True. But surely she could use some impressive sith magic like her illusions against Ulic, like cloud his vision or something and Ulic could possibly have enough time to strike him down before Exar dispells the illusions.

Except she tries her illusions on a weaker Kun when Kun confronts her and Ulic at Cinnagar. Kun dismisses her attempts, telling her, "Nadd only taught you the beginnings, of Sith power, woman -- but I have learned everything!"

Then he knocks her into unconsciousness with the Force. She's a pipsqueak, so is Satal.

Illustrious
Satal and Aleema are even pipsqueeks compared to King Ommin, Kun tools the team.

Numan
Originally posted by IKC
Except she tries her illusions on a weaker Kun when Kun confronts her and Ulic at Cinnagar. Kun dismisses her attempts, telling her, "Nadd only taught you the beginnings, of Sith power, woman -- but I have learned everything!"

Then he knocks her into unconsciousness with the Force. She's a pipsqueak, so is Satal.

Which comic was that in?

IKC
The last installment of Dark Lords of the Sith.

Numan
Oh right just read it. He actually only blasts her with his amulet before she can create the illusions. BTW why didn't he blast Ulic with his amulet? A lightsaber may be able to block it.

IKC
It wasn't exactly the same kind of blast. From the narration, we can surmise it's more effective when he's angry.

In fact, there's no reason to assume it's the amulet he blasted her with.

And why didn't he blast Ulic? How am I to intuit the inner motivations of character X? You can't just assume that a lightsaber could block it just because Kun didn't perform the action.

Numan
I didn't even look more powerful than force lightning.

IKC
Your subjective observations really don't count for much.

Kun-ni Habeo
EDIT

Dush khan Mabeo
EDIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.