Nomi Sunrider versus Ulic Quel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Nomi Sunrider versus Ulic Quel Droma. Both prepared and ready. My money is on Ulic. Setting is throne room on the first death star.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic would take her for sure in my book. She only defeated him before by stripping him of the force when he wasn't willing to fight back because he had just killed his brother. Even if she did strip him of the force, he was still better then your average Jedi with a lightsaber. That won't be enough to take Nomi, but seeing as she probably won't be able to strip him of the force, he'll win.

IKC
Ulic Qel-Droma takes it. He was only blinded by Nomi because he was heartbroken and she was angry herself.

Is this Jedi or Sith Ulic, anyway?

Fishy
Does it matter? Ulic doesn't seem to have improved much as a Sith compared to a Jedi, in both cases he would very likely take Nomi.

Numan
It is Ulic at his peak (when he defeated Cay).

Numan
Even if Ulic was prepared, she would have probably temporarily weakened Ulic in the force as the technique itself is actually just to suppress the force but her use of it was very strong, so she would have probable still weakened him by quite a high margin.

Veneficus
Originally posted by IKC
Ulic Qel-Droma takes it. He was only blinded by Nomi because he was heartbroken and she was angry herself.

Is this Jedi or Sith Ulic, anyway?

I always felt bad for Ulic he didn't deserve what Nomi did to him.

Illustrious
Ulic takes him. The ability to strip the force from someone can be resisted, as shown by Exar, if Ulic were to fight to the best of his abilities (like the parameters of a versus), he'd take Nomi out.

Fishy
Originally posted by Veneficus
I always felt bad for Ulic he didn't deserve what Nomi did to him.

Didn't deserve it? with all the people he slaughtered or ordered the death off? He deserved it... He killed his own damn brother, he deserved every last bit what was coming to him.

Numan
I was actually surprised he went so far down the dark side. Wasn't he kinf of forced by the sith poisons in much the same way that Oss Wilum and those other jedi were possesed by the sith spirits. Wasn't his rage a trigger that sent him down the darkside.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
I was actually surprised he went so far down the dark side. Wasn't he kinf of forced by the sith poisons in much the same way that Oss Wilum and those other jedi were possesed by the sith spirits. Wasn't his rage a trigger that sent him down the darkside.

the poison may have helped him start the path, but in the end he made his choice he followed the Dark Side himself.

Numan
So did his rage trigger the process, but once it weared off he was already too far down the path?

Numan
Ulic would probably have become as powerful as Kun if he had acces to as much sith knowledge.

Fishy
And you base that on what exactly?

Numan
Kun was nothing compared to what he became with his sith magics.

Fishy
And that shows that Ulic could have been what Kun was?

Numan
Yes because Ulic without any sith magic (apart from his shit ass amulet) was able to stalemate Kun in a battle. Remember that this is a battle where Kun's objective was to destroy Ulic at all costs.

Fishy
And Ulic wasn't trying to save himself at all cost or take out Exar at all cost? And the battle was a ligthsaber fight neither one of them has done anything with the force.

And it doesn't matter either, Obi Wan beat Anakin, yet he could have never been as powerful as Anakin could have been. Somebody like Random PT Jedi #3 would have been more powerful then Ragnos at a certain point in time, doesn't mean he would always be more powerful or always be equal or be able to raech the same heights of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.