Thon, Odun-Urr, Arca Jeth and Vodo Siosk Bass versus Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Setting: Jedi Temple.

I say Kun WTFpwns them.

tdtd
None of those 4 seem powerful in force mastery nor lightsaber combat.. Kun tools them doggystyle

Darth Traya
To be fair all of them weren't that bad. But Kun outclasses them, badly.

Numan
Vodo-Siosk Bass was able to trouble Kun in a melee duel. Thon has shown incredible power in the force. Odun-Urr was able to force push Kun when he stole his holocron and was unlucky to get blasted by his amulet. Arca Jeth was likely to be much more powerful than he was portrayed in the comics. His battle meditation was incredible and it is likely that the dark side of Onderon greatly weakened him and that was how he died so easily. I still think Kun wins but I don't think that it would be as easy. They could possible combine powers that would repel his sith magics, but that is heavily relying on Kun to not act quickly and also it is debatable whether they would be efficient enough to work as a group in that way.

Darth_Glentract
Kun wins, but it will be very hard for him.

Darth Traya
Hard?

IKC
It's not going to be hard at all. He destroyed the two greatest of them with comical ease. Kun takes it.

Numan
Kun isn't actually that great. Without his amulet he would be hardly better than Ulic.

Fishy
He still would have had a lot more knowledge to learn from, unlike Ulic Kun spend a lot of time studying the remnants of Sadow his knowledge and the bits and pieces that Nadd gave him, which didn't seem to be much but he learned enough from it. He knew more then Ulic did, he has shown far greater force mastery then Ulic has by freezing the senate room, which would have held a few dozen of thousands of people he killed Odan Urr with a wave of his hand, Odan would very likely be the grand master of the Jedi Order, he was old enough for it and wise enough, there wouldn't be anybody alive in tha time with more knowledge then him. Kun by far exceeded Ulic with or without his shiny little amulet.

Numan
Well I actually meant without his sith magic. With just his jedi training he was not much better than Ulic. Potential wise he was not too great.

Fishy
And you base that on what exactly?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Numan
Well I actually meant without his sith magic. With just his jedi training he was not much better than Ulic. Potential wise he was not too great.

First off, you can only speculate. I'm not about to base my opinion based on Numan's speculation.

Secondly, that's changing the parameters. "Well, if Luke didn't have the force, he'd suck!!"

The fact of the matter is that Kun had the amulet, Kun had Sith Magic and the force, and his power was never quantified without it.

Numan
I wasn't changing the parameters to make Kun less incredible in this thread. I was only making a point on his potential. Even before he turned to the darkside, though he may have been the most powerful out of all of the knights, he actually seemed older than the others. Ulic probably had at least as much potential as him.

w00t2112
I wasn't changing the parameters to make Kun less incredible in this thread. I was only making a point on his potential. Even before he turned to the darkside, though he may have been the most powerful out of all of the knights, he actually seemed older than the others. Ulic probably had at least as much potential as him.

More speculation, "he seemed older" if you are not completely ignorant, people dont have to look like their age, some look older, some younger, where is your proof that Ulic has more potential or equal to Kun?

Vodo had been training Jedi for 600 years, and yet he proclaims Kun his most formidable student he has ever had, that means something, there is also the fact that the Dark Lord of the Sith is more powerful than his apprentice, hence Ragnos chose Kun, knowing he had more potential and was more powerful than Ulic.

Same thing can be said, DN Luke, has not got that much potential, the only reasoning is that he was a skywalker, doubtless fanboys will attack me, but outside of Anakin, Luke has not got much potential according to your standards.

Numan
Originally posted by w00t2112
More speculation, "he seemed older" if you are not completely ignorant, people dont have to look like their age, some look older, some younger, where is your proof that Ulic has more potential or equal to Kun?

Vodo had been training Jedi for 600 years, and yet he proclaims Kun his most formidable student he has ever had, that means something, there is also the fact that the Dark Lord of the Sith is more powerful than his apprentice, hence Ragnos chose Kun, knowing he had more potential and was more powerful than Ulic.

Same thing can be said, DN Luke, has not got that much potential, the only reasoning is that he was a skywalker, doubtless fanboys will attack me, but outside of Anakin, Luke has not got much potential according to your standards.

Well he looked quite a bit older and acted older too. Ulic was still able to stalemate Exar when he himself had hardly any knowledge of sith magic and Kun had loads and had improved through it incredibly. Ragnos chose Kun because he was more powerful at the time, not because he had more potential.

And can you explain your seconf point again? Why would Luke have not so much potential according to my logic?

w00t2112
Well he looked quite a bit older and acted older too. Ulic was still able to stalemate Exar when he himself had hardly any knowledge of sith magic and Kun had loads and had improved through it incredibly. Ragnos chose Kun because he was more powerful at the time, not because he had more potential.

And can you explain your seconf point again? Why would Luke have not so much potential according to my logic?

Kun was a prodigy, and by you saying he acted older, looked older does not mean he is older, he matured faster, and as usual being a Sith distorts your image

Ok, Luke is only praised as a force god due to the fact he reached his potential at 50, with no opposition, yes he was powerful, but does that mean he has more potential? No, well atleast by what you're saying thats what you imply

Therefore by saying that, you can imply any powerful figure had less or more potential, but how does that make it fact?

Ulic statemated Exar Kun, in a LIGHTSABER fight only, adding to the fact, Kun had not developed his unique saber nor saber style yet, they never contested force powers...therefore you cannot say Ulic is equal to Kun in potential as a LIGHTSABER fights soley can not determine force potency.

Ragnos specifically stated that Kun will bring about the Golden Age of the Sith, but that wouldn't happen if someone, could contest or overpower Kun himself, and its likely, that if Ulic's potential equalled or surpassed that of Kun's, then they'll likely be locked in battle for the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, and its also known that betrayal amongst Sith ranks is what leads to undoing, therefore if that happened how can Kun bring about the Golden Age of the Sith? Reason: He surpassed Ulic by far in both power and potential

Numan
Look clearly you are like in love with Exar Kun but don't take it personally when I say something about him which you disagree with. I think it is clear that sith magic was very easy to learn (look at how incredible Aleema's illusions were and think of how little time she had to learn them) and Exar Kun only showed feats that made him comparable to somebody like Sadow after he learned lots of sith magic on Yavin 4. For instance his most impressive power was using Sadow's amulet and it was basically given to him. Think of how incredible someone like Revan would have become if he had had access to the same sith magics. His sith magic mad him what he is and not his potential.

Fishy
Exar Kun was a prodigy, his Sith Magics were also far more advanced then anything Aleema had ever learned...

and he isn't old either, he was still a Padawan when he joined the Dark Side... Padawans ussually aren't really old.

Numan
His facial features showed that he was older than Ulic.

Illustrious
Look clearly you are like in love with Exar Kun but don't take it personally when I say something about him which you disagree with. I think it is clear that sith magic was very easy to learn (look at how incredible Aleema's illusions were and think of how little time she had to learn them) and Exar Kun only showed feats that made him comparable to somebody like Sadow after he learned lots of sith magic on Yavin 4. For instance his most impressive power was using Sadow's amulet and it was basically given to him. Think of how incredible someone like Revan would have become if he had had access to the same sith magics. His sith magic mad him what he is and not his potential.

Aleema's illusions were a direct result of Naga Sadow's ship. Just like her ability to rip the core from the stars. Naga Sadow was arguably the greatest Sith Magician and Alchemist to ever live (I suppose Ragnos and Simus have a claim on that), so arguing that point is pretty much moot.

His facial features showed that he was older than Ulic.

According to you, his facial features looked older.

Never mind that it was never mentioned in the comics, never alluded to in any source, and never mentioned in any chronology or source. But yes, he was older because Numan think she looked older than Ulic.

IKC
Aleema's illusions were not the result of Sadow's ship. DLotS and TSW both show her using said tangible illusions to attack people even when she's planetside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.