a little story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
this is a story about spazzymcgee14 (my sister)
on tuesday a boy named Frank Wise was calling her whale over and over again so finally she SNAPPED!!! she jumped on him and pulled his head back by the hair punched him in the cheek giving him a big black eye then proceeded to choke him
after her friends pulled her off him, he curled up into the fetal position in his seat all the other boys were laughing, one was tking pictures with his camera phone and interviewing him saying
"Frank, what is it like to be beat down by a girl, not once, not twice, but THREE times!?!?"
after he ran off the bus to get away from spazzy, he started crying like the baby he was
though this does not have a happy ending, spazzy was suspended for 3 days while Frank was just kicked off the bus for two weeks oh well its still f***in funny

Itzak
laughing out loud Poor lad.

ladygrim
in a way that serves him right laughing out loud hey she got time out from school smile

Bloigen
Not that little.

AC/DC'S_LVR
it was little until i got into the details

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Itzak
laughing out loud Poor lad.

I like your signature. Christian Bale is so shagable.

Itzak
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I like your signature. Christian Bale is so shagable.

Cheers. Just please don't go shagging it. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Nah. Its got a wife sad not shagavailable.

Bloigen

Damn.

Itzak
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nah. Its got a wife sad not shagavailable.

Originally posted by Bloigen
Damn.

AC/DC'S_LVR
what?

Piggle Humsy
yay for spazzy! danceemo

no expression

AC/DC'S_LVR
oh that's cute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.