Interesting....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
Just found this on another board.

Cascador
This still doesn't convince me tho...they could have based that all on the picture sony released...

steverules
It convinces me. And why the hell have you added those symbiote bits to your sig when you think it ain't the symbiote costume? If it's just a dark pic then it shouldn't have those bits. stick out tongue

They spelt Brock wrong.

Cascador
Originally posted by steverules
And why the hell have you added those symbiote bits to your sig when you think it ain't the symbiote costume?

This pic is fake and based on the pic sony posted, but didn't confirm it is the symbiote costume...it was manipulated so that it looks more like the symbiote costume....It looked cool to me so I made a sig of it!stick out tongue

steverules
If it turns out to be the symbiote costume then how will you feel? (And I said if, I never said it was the symbiote costume even though I believe it is).

Cascador
I dont know how I'll feel...it doesn't matter much to me...I'm a spider-man fan, but not one of the biggest spider-man fan...I'm more a star wars fan as you could see on my previous signature....I just changed it for the time beingsmile

steverules
I'm an SW fan to.

H. S. 6
You know what saddens me the most...

It's probably true... sad

steverules
What, that spideys gettin/has a black costume in 3?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by steverules
What, that spideys gettin/has a black costume in 3?

No, I would love to see Venom/symbiote.

But not now. Not with three other vital parts to the movie. We'll be seeing Peter with the symbiote, the whole relationship of the Green Goblin and Spidey, Sandman, and Venom.

I'm usually the one with hope for the movies, but damn... I just hope they can pull it off. erm

FG725
Man i wouldnt base all my info on some newspaper artucle if they dont even know the characters names btw sweet sig cascador

DBZ MAN
They probably saw the pick and then based all the info on the cartoon series or the comic. I mean its not really anything new.

Cascador
Thx FG725

yeah that's the same I thought...they gathered this information not from sony or columbia...they just posted it to get the people's interest, hoping that their information is right...they are as we just speculating. Maybe they also saw the Q&A list, but that also didn't confirm everything what they posted in the article

atharpina
WHY ARE WE ALL SO DOUBTFUL?

That convinces me, I don't really see what else you could need other than a letter from Sam Raimi with enclosed video footage of Spiderman in the symbiote costume.

TheOnes2
I believe thats spider-man with his symbiote costume, but its just mimicing the red and blue costume as a substitute (without colour)

steverules
Thats what I think.

chucktaylor
This article was fan based or on a real newspaper?

Tekno Boy
I think that maybe we only catch a glimpse of Venom at the end of SM3 for speculation over SM4

Spideys Sister
It's fake they Spell Brock wrong. Look at the small thing and you'll see the big picture. Trust me.

TheOnes2
Appearently its not fake. Another poster reported them seeing it in The Daily Star

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by atharpina
WHY ARE WE ALL SO DOUBTFUL?

That convinces me, I don't really see what else you could need other than a letter from Sam Raimi with enclosed video footage of Spiderman in the symbiote costume.
Its just a silly tabloid. Doesn't matter if its from a well known newspaper. How can you be so gulable?

samishe
I recently heard that Grace could play Electro. What you guys think of it? Is it possible or not? If so than it sucks. mad

Knightfall93
a) We discussed electro to the death and b) they aren't gulable, but they might be GULLIBLE!

atharpina
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Its just a silly tabloid. Doesn't matter if its from a well known newspaper. How can you be so gulable?

I wouldn't say I'm gullible so much as optimistic...

I mean there's so much proof! It's just that the people who post here are too good at making negative comments on this sort of thing.

Cascador
like I said, how much I like it I'm not convinced yet, even with this newspaper...I will only be convinced if I see it with my own eyes from sony itself.

atharpina
But Sony confirmed the black suit didn't they?

I know they didn't actually call it the symbiote but...that's just splitting hairs.

doctorstrongbad
I think part 3 would be a little too early for the black suit, unless he gets it near the end of the movie.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Knightfall93
a) We discussed electro to the death and b) they aren't gulable, but they might be GULLIBLE!
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this forum was correct spelling only! Watch your back KF or in this case, you're spelling and grammer! stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
I still think it's to stir up attention with the comic fans. It seems to be failing horribly though.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cascador
like I said, how much I like it I'm not convinced yet, even with this newspaper...I will only be convinced if I see it with my own eyes from sony itself.
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think part 3 would be a little too early for the black suit, unless he gets it near the end of the movie.

yes

Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this forum was correct spelling only! Watch your back KF or in this case, you're spelling and grammer! stick out tongue

"You're" should be "your." stick out tongue

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I still think it's to stir up attention with the comic fans. It seems to be failing horribly though.

How very, very wrong you are.

Look at how much controversy this poster has created, and then think about what you've just said. stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Look at how much controversy this poster has created, and then think about what you've just said. stick out tongue
You have no sarcasm in... "A Dark Manhatten..."?

H. S. 6
You have no sarcasm in... "A Dark Manhatten..."?

What? blink

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What? blink
I was being sarcastic. Clearly everyone's going crazy over this.

H. S. 6
I was being sarcastic. Clearly everyone's going crazy over this.

Oh... didn't quite pick up on that. stick out tongue

It's this damn "In-Ter-Net,' I swear. It's the devil. disgust

doctorstrongbad
Between this "Black suit" and Spidey's new armor, everybody has been talking about the old web head. I mean I haven't heard anything about superman 5. Have you? Everybody is more excited about Peter Parker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.