Luke(ROTJ) vs Anakin(ROTS) read first!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
With blasters, they both have the same type. On the Tantive IV.

Who gets brutally slaughtered?

2guns death

(I like all of the interesting smilies big grin )

Fishy
This is the only thing in which Luke will win, seeing as he used a blaster for most of his live and as far as we know Anakin never even touched one...

Darth_Glentract
Luke wins.

Kaithen
Luke wins...

Arker
Anakin could Force grip Luke and kill him.... After all, was Luke ever trained to resist the Force?

darthsith19
Anakin wins, have you read Dark Rendezvous? When he arrives on Vjun he takes two blasters, one in eahc hand, and pwns some droids. Luke's pretty good with a blaster but Anakin's better.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Arker
Anakin could Force grip Luke and kill him.... After all, was Luke ever trained to resist the Force?

Probably around the same time he was trained to use force grip.

Hello Friend
I doubt he can resist ROTS Anakin's force grip.

Arker
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Oh, right. Forgot about that.

Fishy
Its a blaster fight what do his force powers have to do with any of this?

Arker
He never said they can't use Force. wink

ESB - 1138
Anakin would overwhelm Luke with the force. He never said the force couldn't be used.

General G
I meant to add in "no defensive force powers." My bad.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin has a massive force power advantage, to the point of ludicrousness.

And apparently Anakin's blaster skill isn't all that bad. Plus, I'd assume that Jedi would be naturally more gifted then normal people with blasters as well with the force to guide them and Anakin WTFpwnes Luke in terms of force prowess..so...

Anakin wins. Hands down.

Unless this is a "no force battle" in which case Luke would prolly win. But as long as the force is involved, Anakin will pWn.

PurpleSaber
Can Luke force grip?

Blaxican_Jedi
why does it matter?

Captain REX
Not really. I hate it when people go 'teh Forc3 pwns!!!!111' for threads where it's not intended to factor that in.

Anakin goes to town with a droid blaster in LoE as well. I say Anakin gets this, even if Luke used a blaster more than Anakin did.

Kaithen
Luke can do force grip (he use it on 2 guards in jabbas palace)

Well he said they fight with blasters. It would be more logical if Luke is better than anakin with blaster if his been training more.

Captain REX
The way it is described regarding Anakin using blasters, it sounds like complete annihilation of his enemies, rather than Luke's killing of stormtroopers on screen.

Kaithen
But if luke trained more he would be better... ISNT THAT MORE LOGICAL? Anakin was trained as a jedi since he was 9-12 (i always mix up young Link with young anakin) And he didnt used a blaster as 9-12 years old.

Captain REX
It's obvious he trained somewhere, though. Otherwise, he wouldn't even know how to use the damned guns. And yet he takes on quite a few battle droids by himself with only a blaster in LoE.

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Anakin in ROTS showed to be able to use force grip without any traning, so Luke doesen't necessarily have to know how to counter a grip. And who would train Luke in doing grip, Ben? Yoda?

Kaithen
hah IN UR FACE (Ani fan boy) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.