TPM Obi-Wan vs ROTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
ok we've agreed that qui gonn could beat ROTJ Luke, and in the process of anakin padawan but what about obi wan padawan?

setting is on a treetop in kashyyyk

personally i know obi wan would kick his ass, but i wanna see what these luke fannies say now

Fishy
Obi Wan would take him..

again years of training compared to almost no time, what is it with all the Luke threads really... He just isn't good enough to stand up against people with proper training by ROTJ...

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

personally i know obi wan would kick his ass, but i wanna see what these luke fannies say now

Kaithen
Originally posted by Fishy
Obi Wan would take him..

again years of training compared to almost no time, what is it with all the Luke threads really... He just isn't good enough to stand up against people with proper training by ROTJ...

Hey i was going to say that embarrasment

Arker

Obi-Wan.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan.

vpokdekjyafmidp
glentract, you said that AOTC Anakin, would lose to luke, but TPM obi wan would win. why do you say that? they are both padawans of about equal status

Guy LeDouche
I would say Anakin in AotC is better than Obi-Wan in TPM.

Guy LeDouche
EDIT:My computer is being screwy.

Guy LeDouche
tehh

Darth_Glentract
glentract, you said that AOTC Anakin, would lose to luke, but TPM obi wan would win. why do you say that? they are both padawans of about equal status

Are you kidding me? Obi-wan would pwn Anakin. AOTC Anakin and TPM Obi-wan are VERY different in terms of power. There is also the difference in training. Obi-wan has 26 years of training, but Anakin only has 10 years. This is very different from Luke, who was trained to be a weapon and has the Kaiburr crstal, which can make up for ten years mostly, but can't make up for 26 years.

vpokdekjyafmidp
he doesnt have the goddam kaibur crystal ikc proved that
also lots of people say
AOTC Obi wan = AOTC anakin

and of course

ROTS Obi wan = ROTS anakin

Darth_Glentract

IKC did no such thing. IKC is trying to change the canon policy to suite him, but he hasn't proved anything. Splinter of the Minds Eye is canon. The New Essential Guide to Chronology is canon. IKC hasn't, and can't, change that.

also lots of people say

Who? What lots of idiots say doesn't matter.

and of course

That has nothing to do with this thread, moron.

IKC
So sayeth Darth "Canon Policy is Subject to My Whims" Glentract.

SotME is not canon, as it is contradicted by The Empire Strikes Back.

The Chronology cannot create canon by itself.

Ergo, Luke has no kaiburr crystal.

Arker
also lots of people say

and of course

RotS Anakin > RotS Obi-Wan

DarkNemesis
In terms of skill and power, yes. But in level-headedness, wisdom, and resourcefulness, no. And Obi-Wan slaughters him.

docb77
Ok, just a sec... ah there it is clear up at the top of the page. What the real debate is all about.

I've said in another topic that these 2 are pretty close to even. Even so 2 out of 3 I think go to Obi Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.