Favorite Movie Charcter that Dies in a horor? Sci Fi Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
I know that a fare amount of these characters that are killed off are done so because they don't give that much too the plot. But there is one shining example of this that porves it wrong. The movie Final Destination was a great movie overall, but I think that an actors performan in it went well enough that he was probbaly one of the two best actors in that movie. Sean William Scott who in only his second movie shined through this movie as Billy Hitchcock. He acted funny enough to get laughs but not too funny ththat would runin the tesnion of this type of movie. He also proved hthat he can act all around comin goff American Pie.Billy seemed like a charcater that was a joker but he had a soft side, and Scott nailed it right on the money.

cropsy_is_god
Bethany Zolt in Camp Blood. Damn she was fine.

LizzyT123
I thought it was pretty sad when Nancy from ANOES 3 died

Wolfie
I thought it was sad that she was still alive. I was quite pleased thinking that she died at the end of the first one.

Myers Kicks Ass
hudson in aliens

Zilverz
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
hudson in aliens

Hudson was an excellent selection!

for my own selection:

Jake Webber (Michael) in Dawn of the Dead 2004. I thought he kept his cool quite well through the film. I really liked his character. If you watched the film in theaters he not only bags the hot blonde **** .. but on the unrated dvd he gets with Sarah Polley ( Ana) also. Needless to say i was saddend to see this cool apocolypitic playa shoot himself at the end.

Wolfie
I was sad when we thought Michael was dead in Underworld 2. And Lucian's death in the first.

Other than that, I can't really say. I watch horrors to see these good guys die. I was able to name those two from the Underworld movies 'cause those are action movies.

LizzyT123
David's death in An American Werewolf In London...always makes me cry whenever I watch it. sad

Wolfie
Yeah, that was sad, but powerful. Better than the happy-sappy ending of An American Werewolf in Paris.

b-dan
Seth Brundle from the Fly

Xtremechik2
Jamie Lee in Halloween: Resurrection

Myers Kicks Ass
helen lyle in candyman and helen shivers in IKWYDLS

i have a thing for helens

Myers Kicks Ass
and rachel from halloween 4 and 5, 5 fell apart when she died

Deano
reese in terminator

allofyousuckkk
sydney in scream

Brute predator
micheal rodriguez in resident evil 1

SelphieT
Originally posted by Deano
reese in terminator

yeah, that one made me sad sad

Brute predator
Originally posted by SelphieT
yeah, that one made me sad sad that made u sad it kinda made me sad too

Roland
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
hudson in aliens

That was my pick, Hudson was bad ass. cool To bad he had to die. sad

TheFilmProphet
reese in terminator

My selection as well,

NormaBates
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
sydney in scream

Did Sidney die in Scream????????

NormaBates
reese in terminator

Yeah! definitly Reese!!

Zilverz
Originally posted by NormaBates
Yeah! definitly Reese!!

he was definately a badass .. reese was the only human on the planet that could destroy a terminator in our time.

Wolfie
sydney in scream
She didn't die.

Deano
reese rules!

you can't stop him. He'll wade through you, reach down your'e throat, and pull your ****ing heart out!

tabby999
screaming extra #4 in godzilla. took us through a gamut of emotions before being crushed after her 4 seconds on screen

allofyousuckkk
she so did......she was in the back seat of the police car, the killer coming towards her. She kicked the window out, ran, got into her sisters store. Then her sister was killed. Then the killer chased her until she jumped out a window into a dumpster. She ran towards a parade only he caught her and pulled her into a stack of tires, where he killed her.

Shya

woody82
The guy who got killed at the end of the first resident evil being pulled off the train by the licker can't remember his name at the moment really liked him and he suited the role in the film and would of beengood in the second.

Also the blac guy who lead the team in resident evil and rain both great characters.

allofyousuckkk
your thinking of matt from resident evil

NormaBates
she so did......she was in the back seat of the police car, the killer coming towards her. She kicked the window out, ran, got into her sisters store. Then her sister was killed. Then the killer chased her until she jumped out a window into a dumpster. She ran towards a parade only he caught her and pulled her into a stack of tires, where he killed her.

Shya

That wasn't sidney from scream!! but sarah michelle gellar from 'I know what you did last summer!!!!

SelphieT
Anyone from Shaun of the Dead sad

allofyousuckkk
oh, right...duhhh

lol, then helen from IKWYDLS

Wolfie
Originally posted by SelphieT
Anyone from Shaun of the Dead sad
Except David. He had it coming.

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
Except David. He had it coming.

yep but he made some good character development before he died...who can find a weak point in that movie really?

Wolfie
I sure can't. That movie was flawless.

ToxicMolly
Paris Hilton

WrathfulDwarf
Blain in Predator.

NormaBates
Originally posted by ToxicMolly
Paris Hilton

Your kidding, right?

Impediment
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Blain in Predator.

Hell, yeah. Also Quentin Tarantino in From Dusk 'till Dawn.

ToxicMolly
no i am not . i dont like pink and that stuff

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Impediment
Hell, yeah. Also Quentin Tarantino in From Dusk 'till Dawn.

Blain has one the best lines:

"Bunch of slack-jawed ******* around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. "

laughing out loud

I like your choice too.

Quiero Mota
When Jesse "The Body" Ventura's character died in Predator.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
When Jesse "The Body" Ventura's character died in Predator.

yeah!!! that was sad.

When the girls dog from Dead Alive gets eaten by the mom, laughing out loud

Wolfie
Poor dog....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.