RotJ Luke vs. One Magna-Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guy LeDouche
Well, personally I know Luke would kick the hell out of it, but I wanna see what the Luke-Haters say.

Fishy
Luke would take it, he could use the force to destroy the thing.

((The_Anomaly))
Hummm, it would take Luke a while. If Luke had no force abilities he might lose in terms of saber combat, but Luke still wins eventually. although I'm reluctant to give him the win if it was no force powers.

vpokdekjyafmidp
idk about you, but i thought magna guards had guns, and the ones with the sword like things, were grievous's body guards/ jedi assasin droids.
i remember from BF 2, that the magnaguards shot a weird gun

Arker
No, they didn't.

MG's had electrostaffs. If they had guns, they wouldn't be very good Jedi killing machines, would they?

DarkNemesis
Luke

vpokdekjyafmidp
well in battlefront 2 they shot guns i thought
magnaguards and greivous' body guards were 2 different things

Hello Friend
I think you're thinking about SBDs

DarkNemesis
I think so too

darthsith19
Hey, this reminds me of the time I made the ESB Luke vs. Magnaguard thread!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379829&highlight=esb+luke+vs+magnaguard

But seriously, Luke pwns, anyone who even stands a chance against Vader, conflicted or not, could beat a Magnaguard, and Luke beat Vader, who, even when conflicted, is still far stronger than one Magnaguard.

Kaithen
Wow u are making lots of touching stories Darthsith19

Luke would pwn the robots ass :P

vpokdekjyafmidp
no im not thinking of SBD's play battlefront 2 youll see, although i havent played in a while maybe im gettin a little confused, but im pretty sure

Captain REX
The Magnaguards have missile launchers in RC, but I don't know if they're even IN BF2.

kamikz
Magna guards has some missile launching weapon in BF 2, it's really good. Luke coulden't parry it with a lightsaber since it would blow up, but he could probably push it back. But really, the only reason they got that weapon is because they woulden't stand a chance against jedi's or any other unit if they had melee.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah see i told you! whats RC?

VISQUIS
I dont like Luke,but to be honest Luke does win this

Wesker
Luke would probably be hardpressed to defeat one. I'm not going to rule it out, but I'm not going to be like darthsith and pretend like Luke is AMAZING because he beat his crippled, suit wearing father in a heavily contested and emotional battle.

Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke wins ONLY because he can use the Force, and even with the Force I'm hard pressed to give this fight to him.

He just does not have the saber skill to beat a magna-guard. In a saber (vs. staff) fight he loses 65-70% of the time. Only with the Force could he win this battle.

I give it to Luke, but just barely.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

Go away.

Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

Captain REX
Hurray for removing Kun-ni's moronic posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.