Batman Spawn crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0602/26/index.htm

WrathfulDwarf
Awesome! Even better Todd will be working with Greg Capullo (I missed Creech) big grin

I can't wait to see Spawn and Batman together as team work....as hard as that might be..

Gregory
Hopefully, it won't be awful like the other one was, but I really don't see that Batman and Spawn make a very good pair.

Knightfall93

Cyber Ninja
Depend son ho wthey do it this time. they have good writers on thios one and not to mention the spawn cartoon, and movie 2 coming out shifty.

Scarecrow756
Sounds good Batman teaming up with another dark character like Spawn.

Etrigan
The original was balls nasty.

Or rather, crap as all hell.

This might be promising.

Gregory
Hopefully, they're resist the temptation to have Batman duke it out with Spawn this time. I know it's a cross-over tradition (or cliche, rather), but that was just awful. Fear Batman's magical glove!

braz
this'll be dope...but did ne1 here?? i think theres gunna be a new blade tv show series on spike..its comin out in june...just saw it on my domino dvd

Knightfall93
Thhere will be, it was advertised there, but this is a BATMAN forum...

WrathfulDwarf
Wouldn't be awesome if Spawn get's all his demonic powers removed and he goes knuckle figthing with Batman. Man! That would really kick ass.

Cyber Ninja
lol Now I wish that would happen. They both are cool enough.

Knightfall93
What should happen is Batman gets massacred

Gregory
That's why I said they weren't a good pair-up; they're not philosophically close enough to work together, but their strength-levels aren't close enough to have them fight.

Knightfall93
Just because they're both dark herroes, people reckon they should work together. that's like saying Superman and Sppiderman can fight...

Ricodrayz
lol ummm, did this happen yet?

PRAYERRUN
I think the reason WHY the first batman/spawn crossover sucked so badly was BECAUSE spawn and bats had a knuckle fight without spawn's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.