Kobe or LeBron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
Who is the better all around balla? My opinion is Kobe, i think lebron is good (he is also one of my favorites). But what do you think? Feel free to share your opinions.

Inspectah Deck
NBA Discussion

By the way, Kobe is better than Lebron.

koolruningz
Kobe is a better scorer, defender, ball handler and is way more clutch than LeBron. He has the killer instinct that LeBron has yet to learn and he has a superior outside game.
LeBron is a better passer, rebounder, dunker (if that means anything) and has much better shot selection.
At the moment Kobe is better (he's better than most) but LeBron has the tools to become the best ever (yes even better than Jordan). If LeBron ever develops a consistent pull up jumper and learns that killer instinct that all the greats have there is no limit to what he can accomplish. Remember he has only been in the league 3yrs and we are already comparing him to Kobe (who is one of the top 3 in the league), Magic (HOFer) and Jordan (GOAT). That speaks volumes for LeBrons ability.

Myth
I like LeBron more and think he will be better. However, this season Kobe is better.

koolruningz
LeBron potentially will be the best ever.

Myth
I highly doubt he'll pass Jordan defensively. Offensively, he has a good chance, but I don't see it happening overall.

Dexx
use the nba thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.