My Future Of Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mud_blood_princ
Future
I see myself in 14 years controlling the world as supreme dictator. After the soliders get back from the next world war I will host a giant peace ceremony for all the worlds leaders.
well here it all isWhen I am 29 years old I will take over the world compltetly.It will start when I hire the 100+ assassins to take out the top 5 leaders of every country. Then I will slowly offer a suggestion for a new government(WARNING!!!: All who oppose will be killed on sight.I will spar few, those who are spared will have their own private island. The lease helpful will serve as slaves. Every month I will give a speech EVERYONE will be present, those who are not will be killed (no questions asked).Finally when I take Paris ,france I will base jump off the Eiffel tower yelling I hate the word Eiffel!!!!!
After I take over the world I will have the worlds 100 smartest people hold a conventionin which I will have them create a satilite which will allow me to contact other life forms in the galexy.When I have gotten a hold of them I will sent my imperial army out to space to concuer them. After I have conquered all I can I will fake my death and move to another planet leaving my empire in a wreakage.
I know its mean but so am I.

xeous
This dude is hilarious.

I'm being serious, too. This is the guy with the theory that our race keeps moving farther away from the sun, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.