Gunfight: ESB Luke vs Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is on a random farm

Round 1: Each is armed with the same blaster pistol, about 50 feet away from eachother.

Round 2: Each is armed with a .44 caliber revolver. this is a wild west style duel

everyone is saying luke is really good with a gun, but how would he fare against han solo?

i think han solo would win

Darth_Glentract
Han is one of, if not the best gunmen in the galaxy. Luke gets pwned.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i know i know i know
but i really just wanna hear what mace says

ESB - 1138
Round 1: Han
Round 2: Luke

Arker
1. Han eats Luke's head
2. Han eats Luke's head

Illustrious
Han pwns him both times.

Darth Kal-El
Han both times

DarkNemesis
Han pwns him easily both rounds.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im sorry luke screw you you are replaced by boba fett

IKC
Boba Fett, then. Both times.

DarkNemesis
Boba Fett was one of the deadliest bounty hunters while Han was just good with a blaster and a smuggler. Boba pwns.

DiamondBullets
Solo all tha way!

Luke is really out-classed here.

Arker
Read the post above. They changed it.

In that case, Boba wins both times.

Blaxican_Jedi
If you read tales of the bounty hunters you'll hear Boba say that Han Solo was the only prey he had ever faced that outgunned him and outsmated him without using the force an stuff like that. Even at the end when the two are aiming at each other with guns Boba is afraid to fire because hes afraid that Han will shoot him first. For Han to be just "good with a gun and a smuggler" he sure does scare the hell out of Boba Fett...

IKC
I just read that story a few days ago. Boba Fett says nothing like that. He doesn't scare Boba. Boba hates Han and everything he stands for (smuggling, etc etc). He never claimed Han to have outgunned or outsmarted him in said story.

Both are unwilling to fire because they're at very close range and they know the other will be able to get a shot off. Neither of them want to die. The story ends at that standoff.

darthsith19
With a gun, probably Han.

darthsith19
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
i know i know i know
but i really just wanna hear what mace says
Then just PM him!

Kaithen
big grin i love this thread it really sucks smile

Blaxican_Jedi
Yeah i wish Kevin j anderson didn't leave it hanging like that

Wesker
Han Solo was a pretty damn good shot. He'd school Luke inside of a second. As for Boba, that's debatable. I mostly remember Boba using carbines and wrist mounted weapons. I don't recall anywhere him having exceptional pistoleer abilities, though I won't rule it out.

pandabear187
Han's quick draw and aim were second only to Gallandro (as of Han solo adventures). Han would destroy both Luke and Fett in a straight pistol fight.

Bobafett34
luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.