AIM Triton help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arker
I just downloaded AIM Triton, and I don't know how to edit my profile. Does anybody know how? Thanks.

stunna1773
triton sucks u should get rid of it and keep the old aim

StinkFist462
triton is horrible. very horrible. downloads a bunch of useless AOL hardware to your computer. un-install immediatly.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Arker
I just downloaded AIM Triton, and I don't know how to edit my profile. Does anybody know how? Thanks.

After some research I have came to this conclusion...

Get MSN.

JKozzy
Or just downgrade to AIM 5.5...

www.oldversion.com

"Getting MSN" isn't as easy as you just say. All of my friends use AIM, so sure, I could get MSN, but I'd have no one to talk to.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Bloigen
After some research I have came to this conclusion...

Get MSN.

Wise words, from a wise peguin.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by stunna1773
triton sucks u should get rid of it and keep the old aim

Wise words.

Bloigen
Originally posted by JKozzy
Or just downgrade to AIM 5.5...

www.oldversion.com

"Getting MSN" isn't as easy as you just say. All of my friends use AIM, so sure, I could get MSN, but I'd have no one to talk to.

Then get a multi-messenger. So, you can talk to Yahoo, AIM, MSN and any others.

powerfulone1987
I wasn't about this Triton messenger, b/c I have no idea where it is or how to get it, but somebody was trying to get me to get, they were saying how much better it was.

But I guess not now huh?

is it comprehensible.....

Lana
One of my friends has AIM Triton and can't stand it but didn't know where to get an older version of AIM...I'll have to give her the link to that oldversion.com site.

Me, I haven't used AIM in ages. I don't even have it on my laptop.

Arker
I have the exact same problem as your friend, Lana.

I went to AIM.com and it hit download and it downloads Triton, which I hate with all my rage. How do I get the old version?

eggmayo
Originally posted by Arker
I have the exact same problem as your friend, Lana.

I went to AIM.com and it hit download and it downloads Triton, which I hate with all my rage. How do I get the old version?
www.oldversion.com roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Originally posted by Bloigen
Then get a multi-messenger. So, you can talk to Yahoo, AIM, MSN and any others. ....why? Why get a multi messenger when I don't have anyone to talk to on MSN, Yahoo, or anything else? You've missed my point completely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.