Spiderman no webs-blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
This fight is hand to hand.

This is the only way Daredevil is a match for spidey with the hands,
but now I think he has a chance.

It's in a big cage, twice as big as WWF cage, but not too big, I want these guys to fight not hop around all day.

who wins yall?

Darth Kal-El
Daredevil kicks his @$$

FG725
Dude this is sooo unfair daredevil owns him

spideycarnage
yeah its not fair, spidey sence can only do so much... dare devil is used to fighing blind, spidey is not, i always thought that spidey and DD were pretty even match (fighting skills wise) to begin with, edge to spidey (spdiey scence, strenght, wall climbing, webbing and just plain cooler)

DD takes spidey down hard on this match.

unknowable
Originally posted by spideycarnage
yeah its not fair, spidey sence can only do so much... dare devil is used to fighing blind, spidey is not, i always thought that spidey and DD were pretty even match (fighting skills wise) to begin with, edge to spidey (spdiey scence, strenght, wall climbing, webbing and just plain cooler)

DD takes spidey down hard on this match.

Spiderman is 20 times stronger than DD and his agility knows no rival, his reflexes are superhuman and his spider sense is like a mini-radar, remember their in a cage twice as big as the ones you see at WWF, so his spider sense is just as acute as DD at that distance.

Without the blindfold DD get's beaten like a child, yes even with one arm, with one arm tied behind his back DD could win a split descision.

jrodslam
laughing Spiderman easily gets his ass handed to him. Even in situations where Spidey has the use of both hands and webs, he struggles against Daredevil. This just makes it too easy.

long pig
Daredevil is underrated....sad

He routinely jumps in front of and bats away gunshots with little effort.

Of course Marvel won't allow the two to use their past feats to come into play when they have fought in the past, but we aren't Marvel. Daredevil has one HELL of a chance against Spiderman in a far match up, this...this is just bullshit ass turds.

DD wins.

Wally West
DareDevil is a decent match for Spidey even without a handicap, he isn't that far below Pete anyway, in this match DareDevil owns.

samishe
Now it's a fair fight! stick out tongue But Spidey wins anyway. One good hit and DD is done.

Etrigan
Daredevil was a hard match for Spidey even before that.

DD takes him down hard as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.