ROTJ Luke vs Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

docb77
The place..... The Mos Eisley Singles Bar

The Contestants... Jedi Luke and Ladies man Han

The Game... Pick up the most hot alien babes

Who wins... jedi mind trick or scoundrel charm?

Darth Kal-El
Han Solo

Darth_Glentract
WTF?

Quiero Mota
Han! That vato is a pimp.

Luke is a b*tch.

((The_Anomaly))
Han taps more @ss in 5 min then Luke does. Cause Han is pimp-mo-flex and Luke, upon getting to Mos Eisley, would attempt to live his life long dream: To pick up Some Power Converters. Luke gets distracted by the new TXR-1011-B Power Converter models and Han pimps dat shit up.

Han pWns

Fishy
What he said, only without all the strange pseudo science explanations in it. Han just pwns.

Blaxican_Jedi
The Anomaly is a gangsta cool

Captain REX
Haha...pimp-mo-flex...

If Luke were using Jedi Mind Tricks, he'd have to find the dumb chicks. Han would pick up every girl, Luke would be stuck with the dumb ones...

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Han taps more @ss in 5 min then Luke does. Cause Han is pimp-mo-flex and Luke, upon getting to Mos Eisley, would attempt to live his life long dream: To pick up Some Power Converters. Luke gets distracted by the new TXR-1011-B Power Converter models and Han pimps dat shit up.

Han pWns
Haha. But Uncle Owen, I have to go to the station so I can pick up some power converters!

Arker
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF?

vpokdekjyafmidp
luke has a small penis, simple as that

Arker
And only you would know.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Arker
And only you would know. laughing

vpokdekjyafmidp
yes, lets just say ive had a couple "encounters" with luke

oh and leaia knows too

Kaithen
Ewww... This thread is discusting

Blaxican_Jedi
Niether of them would win cause Samuel l. jackson in all his Black big genital glory would come and steal all the chicks. The...well...you know the saying. Once you go black you never go back. cool

Guy LeDouche
Because he is Shaft. And he uses his 'shaft'. Is that a coincidence?

Kabia
since when mace was in this duel,han would go pimp mode , pick up some chicks ,,, Luke would ge antimanish and buy some droids and date dem

Blaxican_Jedi
What the hell? han isn't even a pimp. he's just ruggishly charming..or so my sister says... Mace would take this and he isn't even in the competition. Han would go around asking Chicks and they'd be like: Sorry, bu wants you go black you never go back." Han would be sad because he would never be as good as Mace "Mr.Nookie" Windu. then he would kill himself.

Wesker
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Niether of them would win cause Samuel l. jackson in all his Black big genital glory would come and steal all the chicks. The...well...you know the saying. Once you go black you never go back. cool

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3360/darthpopstfu5cr.jpg

General Zink
I like how Mace Windu is in this thread. Oh, wait, he's dead by this point.

Captain REX
Okay, this has gotten silly.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.