Owned........not cool in real life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
So today at work(it is summer in Aus) we were filling up bags with water and throwing them at each other, and then I sneaked up behind the prick that literally saturated me before and then I hit on the head with the bag of water and it popped all over him laughing out loud Everyone started laughing and then I yelled at OWNED! And everyone turned around and looked at me like WTF? blink

Vinny Valentine
Thread Made By K.Diddy
So I'm Not Reading It

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Thread Made By K.Diddy
So I'm Not Reading It

laughing You posted here though

Vinny Valentine
Post Made By K.Diddy

So I'm Not Reading it

RedAlertv2
Just because you dont like him, doesnt mean you should be so ignorant

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
So today at work(it is summer in Aus) we were filling up bags with water and throwing them at each other, and then I sneaked up behind the prick that literally saturated me before and then I hit on the head with the bag of water and it popped all over him laughing out loud Everyone started laughing and then I yelled at OWNED! And everyone turned around and looked at me like WTF? blink

laughing laughing laughing

DiamondBullets
For some reason you make alotta threads about your work.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
For some reason you make alotta threads about your work.

Well thats all I pretty much during the week laughing out loud

KENobi™

I KNOW!!!

I was at Bass Pro Shop yesterday and they have displays set up of taxidermied animals. Well there was this one of two Deer fighting and one was knocked on the ground. My brother and I walk past if and I said "That deer got OWNED!" He's like "Huh?"

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Just because you dont like him, doesnt mean you should be so ignorant agreed. confused

GuitarBunny
So today at work(it is summer in Aus) we were filling up bags with water and throwing them at each other, and then I sneaked up behind the prick that literally saturated me before and then I hit on the head with the bag of water and it popped all over him laughing out loud Everyone started laughing and then I yelled at OWNED! And everyone turned around and looked at me like WTF? blink anyways i did the same about a week ago in lunch at school right after i spilled some juice on my friend but nobody knew what the f--k i was talking about but atleast they started laughing anyways. happy

Lana
Can't say that's ever happened to me....but I rarely use owned or pwned period, I personally think they're pretty dumb stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Just because you dont like him, doesnt mean you should be so ignorant Originally posted by GuitarBunny
agreed. confused

Don't Care, My Opinion Counts

Lana

No need to be an asshat about it though.

KENobi™

It's not an opinion on the thread's topic though, which is making you pretty ignorant. erm

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Lana
Can't say that's ever happened to me....but I rarely use owned or pwned period, I personally think they're pretty dumb stick out tongue dumb but still funny. stick out tongue

Don't Care, My Opinion Counts no expression....nice sig by the way.

Vinny Valentine

K.Diddy

Lana
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
dumb but still funny. stick out tongue

no expression....nice sig by the way.

Not really funny anymore, as people use it aaaaaaall the damn time....

bogen
i always use owned amongst my mates and it's fine, tho some of us are geeks

bag but im just a n00b not a geekblushing

fini
LOL

That was soooooooo funny, thank goodness u did it before I did, lol being in the caribbean everyone would have looked at me as if I was out of my mind if I said that. LOL

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Paranoid Pyro
Well I always used it at my old school and my friends got it because some of them go on forums as well. But in January I changed my school and my new friends never get it. But I'm too damn lazy to explain it...

Morning_Glory

cant believe I just read that boringness sleeping

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cant believe I just read that boringness sleeping

big grin Believe it baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.