dying to find this commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jryan06
every time this commercial comes on. i cant stop laughing. i absolutly find this the funniest commercial ive ever seen..

its for a cell phone.... im laughing so hard that i cant even hear what cell phone company its for

he has two phones in his hand and the song URGENT by the forigners comes on and he starts singing it

URGENT...make it fast ...make it URGENT...EMMMMERGENCY its.... URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT...

oh man. if someone could find me that commercial, and/ or that guys name TO HELP ME find that commercial... i wanna just replay it over and over

Man... a bad commercial sucks...but theres NOTHIN LIKE A commercial that gets ya going!!!!

Deicide
i too have seen that commercial. i dont know who the guy is or how to find him. but i like that song cuz im a Foriegner fan. its pretty funny tho...

AJ115
The guy's name is Steve Rannazzisi. Search for stevewho and go to the first one that comes up. Then go to gallery and there is link to that commercial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.