I have a question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Lois Lane is suppose to be Clark Kents future love interest.

How come they downplay the relationship now and make her and Clark get annoyed by each other.

Whos_Pete
Because Lois isn't supposed to be there.

omaga
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Because Lois isn't supposed to be there.

Jedi Priestess
DC comics placed certain restrictions upon the Smallville producers and developing the Lois and Clark relationship was one of them at least until after the movie comes out.

Punker69
But why would they ruin it? I mean. Can you really see them getting together after all the fussing they do with each other.

JKozzy
Yes. Sometimes true love can develop through initially hating the other. It's not really a 'common' theme, but it's known to happen, which is exactly how Lois/Clark will turn out. I never questioned the scripting of the future love interests; what they do is natural. Love works in mysterious ways, this being one of them...

Punker69
Yeah, I know opposites can attract but I cant see them getting together in the end and thats bad quality. I mean, you should at least be able to see a hint of things to come...

Whos_Pete
How's Clark going to pass himself off to Lois as some DORK who stutters and stumbles about when he finally gets a job at the daily planet?

Smallville is the show that ruined the credibility of Superman. Although, it's good to watch! OF COURSE IT IS.

May-la-laCK
I have a question, why is it ok for Lana to have an excuse for everything and Clark cant? Like in the Season Four in Spell it was ok if she was possessed but in Transferece or however you spell it wasnt for Clark to be possessed she was all mad at him and stuff? If that makes any sense at all haha confused mad

Whos_Pete
Because Lana is a selfish and spoilt little cow.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by May-la-laCK
I have a question, why is it ok for Lana to have an excuse for everything and Clark cant? Like in the Season Four in Spell it was ok if she was possessed but in Transferece or however you spell it wasnt for Clark to be possessed she was all mad at him and stuff? If that makes any sense at all haha confused mad

Because she IS "the pink" eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.