Ulic Quel-Droma versus Vodo-Siosk Bass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Setting is on the Miraluka world of Katarr.

w00t2112
Seeing as Kun smashed Vodo without much diffculty, and assuming Kun is leagues above Ulic, i'd say, Ulic takes this after a long hard fight, a 60 to 40 chance of Ulic winning

Numan
Kun didn't exactly annihilate Vodo. It was quite close.

w00t2112
Originally posted by Numan
Kun didn't exactly annihilate Vodo. It was quite close.

WTF? you're stupid, read of IKC's scans, Kun destroyed Vodo in 10 seconds, when he was a Dark Lord of the Sith, and it was only "close" when Vodo fought him as an apprentice.

Numan
Actually you are the stupid one. You have no proof that it was 10 seconds and it was very close. Kun had to smash through his staff to defeat him. Look at the comic carefully and you will see that Vodo perfectly defends himself at all times.

w00t2112
Originally posted by Numan
Actually you are the stupid one. You have no proof that it was 10 seconds and it was very close. Kun had to smash through his staff to defeat him. Look at the comic carefully and you will see that Vodo perfectly defends himself at all times.

yes perfectly well, whereas Vodo defends himself with ease with a single ignited hilt, as soon as Kun unleashes his double bladed lightsaber, he smashes right through the staff.

Also, defining close, is when both are on the defensive and offensive, yet, Vodo was defending every shot, with no chances of counterattacks, so how is that close?

Question: Which fight are you reffering to?

Numan
Answer: I am reffering to the the 2nd fight.

Question: Were you not able to see that Vodo was matching him with saber technique and he was only able to use the added power of his saber staff?

Fishy
They weren't exactly equal, both of them were talking about returning to the Light Side or joining to the Dark Side. Then Vodo says he will never turn and a few seconds later he's dead.

The question however is can Ulic break Vodo his defence? I see very little reason to assume he could with only one lightsaber. I also see very little reason to assume Ulic has superior lightsaber skills. Exar Kun from as far as we know hardly improved between the time he fought Ulic and that he became the Dark Lord with a lightsaber. Heavily improved with the force, but there is nothing to suggest he actually improved much with a lightsaber, let alone stand enough. So Ulic stalemating him is nice but wouldn't put his skills above that of Vodo.

At least not necessarily. Vodo has a chance here... Unless somebody can prove Exar his lightsabers skills improved greatly since he was last beat by Vodo and the time he challenges Ulic.

IKC
He did improve, quite a bit. Between the time he fought Ulic and the Sith War, he had constructed his new, double-bladed lightsaber and perfected his unique saber form. He mastered it to such a point that he tooled Vodo within seconds of becoming serious about the fight.

Fishy
And thats not what I care about, because it means nothing in this fight. What we need to know is if he improved between fighting Vodo as a padawan and fighting Ulic and if so how much, because if its not by a lot Vodo will likely win this fight.

IKC
Ahh. Well on that we don't know, but Kun seemed more concerned with learning the Dark Side than practicing with his lightsaber between his padawan fight and the Ulic fight.

Fishy
Exactly, and seeing as there is no real evidence to suggest he improved i'm going to say Vodo will most likely win.

Honestly Vodo pretty much beat Exar as a Padawan, pretty fast too but was surprised by the two lightsabers. Ulic only uses one lightsaber and his lightsaber skills are probably comparable to Exar when he fought Vodo first, so I will give this to Vodo more often then not.

Numan
Vodo did seem like a great duelist.

Numan
Kun did not pwn Vodo. What are you talking about IKC

Fishy
Kun pwnd Vodo, they were fighting Kun got serious Vodo was dead... He pwned him the second the fight became serious for him.

Numan
Sure thing fanboy.

Fishy
Fanboy? You are calling me a Kun fanboy? If that didn't sound so stupid I would probably laugh.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i laughed
i would say vodo would win, because he can strip ulic of the force.
but then again why didnt vodo strip exar of the force?

Fishy
Where is the evidence that Vodo can strip people of the force? Odan Urr can do that, Vodo for as far as we know can't.

w00t2112
Why didnt Odan Urr strip Kun's force?

Fishy
He tried and failed.

IKC
Originally posted by Fishy
Where is the evidence that Vodo can strip people of the force? Odan Urr can do that, Vodo for as far as we know can't.

Wrong.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9528/vodoblock0jf.th.jpg

You were saying?

Fishy
Hm, my mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.