DE Sidious vs Mace Windu, Yoda and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who wins?

Hello Friend
Sids fries all of them.

darthsith19
I don't get it, how could Sidous have gotten this strong? Didn't Han Solo kill him?

Council#13
Did he?

IKC
Sidious.

VISQUIS
HAHAHAHAHA, Sidious dont stand a chance against Mace,Yoda and Obi,Yoda was a HUGE problem for him and Mace was too good for him,put them 3 against Sidious.Just Mace and Yoda could beat Sidious,Obi might not be able to but him with them Sidious has lost.Anyone who dont agree with me must be BIG Sidious fans.

tdtd
VISQUIS read the topic. Thisi s DE Sidious who is a great deal more powerful than his old self. I don't think those 3 would have the force powers to contend with him.

Wesker
I think they could curbstomp the **** out of him.

Kun-ni Habeo
I am a cock-dog.

Escape81
Originally posted by Wesker
I think they could curbstomp the **** out of him.

*tears down Anti-Sidious brigade*

Sorry. Sidious can prep a Force Storm in five seconds, not to mention - in this state - his saber skills are dramatically superior to all three.

Sidious pwns them.

Darth_Glentract
If it's a saber battle, Sidious die. Force battle, Sidious wins.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by VISQUIS
HAHAHAHAHA, Sidious dont stand a chance against Mace,Yoda and Obi,Yoda was a HUGE problem for him and Mace was too good for him,put them 3 against Sidious.Just Mace and Yoda could beat Sidious,Obi might not be able to but him with them Sidious has lost.Anyone who dont agree with me must be BIG Sidious fans. DE stands for Dark Empire, not Revenge of the Sith

Captain REX
Just ignore him.

Escape, how is he going to call a Force Storm down on his enemies while the three are at his throat with lightsabers?

kamikz
Well jedi doesen't usually jump into battle in 5 seconds, like Obi-Wan and Anakin in AOTC (at least Obi-Wan) was trying to think out a plan or tell eachother where to attack.
And how long is the distance between the combatants?

Hello Friend
Originally posted by Captain REX
Just ignore him.

Escape, how is he going to call a Force Storm down on his enemies while the three are at his throat with lightsabers?

It takes him a maybe 3 - 5 seconds to call a Force Storm.

Captain REX
And you know that how?

Darth Kal-El
DE Sidious takes it. With ease.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
I am a cock-dog.
Go Away.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Go Away. don't worry, he's gone, he won't be bothering us for a long time. Well im not sure of its a permanent ban or temporary.

Wesker
Originally posted by Hello Friend
It takes him a maybe 3 - 5 seconds to call a Force Storm.

I'd still like to see this verified. I haven't yet.

Arker
Lol, I just realized that loser is Darth Braniac...

Captain REX
Yeah, I think he snapped.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Escape81
*tears down Anti-Sidious brigade*

Sorry. Sidious can prep a Force Storm in five seconds, not to mention - in this state - his saber skills are dramatically superior to all three.

Sidious pwns them.

You know what? I'm quite sick and tired of this "Anti-Sidious" bullshit you're trying to pass off as a subliminal cover up for your outrageous Sidious Fanboyism.

Quite frankly, I've damn well heard enough of it.

Fishy

tdtd
There is no proof of his lightsaber skills improving at all. They were always subpar at best, however his force powers have improved dramatically and that alone will tople the other 3.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
Oh yes because he makes 1 post supporting DE sidious in a thread...

But it would be nice if we see that quick force storm thing verified along with a reason his lightsaber skills improved so much in a few years

And two threads supporting Sidious and how much people don't appreciate it, and having 90% of his created threads Sidious related, and mostly seen replying in Sidious threads and seen saying this *Anti-Sidious* crap when he mentions that Sidious would pwn all in a Force/Lightsaber fight.

VISQUIS
Whats DE

Numan

Faunus
And he wouldn't be able to conjure it if he's being hacked at by three Jedi Masters. . .

tdtd
True

Escape81
My apologies - I didn't mean to offend you Sorgo. But considering how you used to be an uber-Dooku fanboy for a time longer than I have been here, I do not believe I'm going to acknowledge criticism from you. But, out of respect, I will try to keep my bias in check.

So for the proof -

Sidious trained extensively on Byss after he returned to his clone body. Extensively for about ten years (I THINK). He is able to dominate DE Luke in a fight, who - again - was able to destroy an AT-AT with only a lightsaber. Thus, I believe that his lightsaber skills improved dramatically than from his ROTS days.

He is superior to all three in saber combat and undeniably in the Force. However, Faunus is correct. He wouldn't be able to conjure one if they attacked and killed him quickly.

So I should specify. He will likely be able to dispatch Obi-Wan in a few short seconds. Mace and Yoda are very powerful, and in close combat - it is highly conceivable that the two could overcome him.

tdtd
He is NOT superior to all three in lightsaber combat. In fact we know nothing of his lightsaber skills other than him getting his ass handed to him by Windu and Yoda..

Escape81
Originally posted by Wesker
I'd still like to see this verified. I haven't yet.

Edited.

Look, Janus. I'm not in the best mood today, which is why this original message got a bit testy. The only verification you'll need is the comics.

Escape81
Originally posted by tdtd
He is NOT superior to all three in lightsaber combat. In fact we know nothing of his lightsaber skills other than him getting his ass handed to him by Windu and Yoda..

Okay . . . look - there's a distinction. ROTS Sidious and DE Sidious are different. Again, I submit, Sidious took another decade training daily on Byss. Now, if you want to get technical, if Sidious were dramatically inferior to Yoda and Mace - the fights he had with them would not have lasted longer than a few seconds.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by VISQUIS
Whats DE
DE stands for Dark Empire. It happens after ROTJ.

VISQUIS
Ok,thanks purplesaber

Blaxican_Jedi
I think Sideous takes this, I use the same reasoning from the "Mace, Yoda, and Dooku vs sideous thread. Both Yoda and Mace's forms need alot of space to manuever around in. So unless they want to cut each other to pieces one of em must stand back at least. While the other stands back the other two will get tooled. Im guessing that Sideous's power rose at least a lil than from Rots, would make more sense, and if so than he would tool the first two Jedi, than take out the last one. i think he wins barely. But of course the remaining qestion is how powerful did Sideous become between Rots and DE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.