Darth Bane versus Lord Hoth and Lord Kaan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Can Bane take them out? He certainly seems to be the strongest to appear in the jedi vs sith comics. Setting is on Ruusan.

darthsith19
I doubt it, Hoth seems almost as strong as him alone.

Numan
There is absolutely no proof for that. You don't get to see Hoth fight once.

Numan
Apart from the fact that one person said he was the best jedi he had ever seen. Lord Farfalla was probably more powerful than him.

Numan
He was brave though. You've got to give him that

Fishy
Dude, could you stop making three posts in a row already, its annoying. Just say what you hve to say or wait for other people to reply... We will reply when we want to reply.

And Lord Hoth was the leader of the army, he was most likely the most powerful of all the Jedi, Farfalla was not as great as him, he respects Hoth and he hasn't fought as much as Hoth has. Logically he would be weaker.

Numan
These are just assumptions. And don't tell me what to do you dick.

Fishy
And yours aren't? At least my are based on something. And watch it with the insults

Ushgarak
Please don't make pointless insults like that, Numan.

Numan
Dude he was the one who made fun of my age.

willman
darth bane

Guy LeDouche
The duo, for reasons stated above.

kamikz
Originally posted by Numan

WTF? He told you to stop tripple posting and using Edit instead.

Illustrious
These are just assumptions. And don't tell me what to do you dick. Originally posted by Numan

Yeah, maybe if you didn't act your age, no one would make fun of you for it. Just a thought.

How is that just an assumption?

Do you know what "logical deduction" even means? Is this another one of your power as in "Power Rangers" spiels?

Captain REX

Comply or hush, there's no questioning it.

Anyways, whilst Kaan seemed to be afraid of everyone and especially Bane, he is probably a considerable fighter, though I could see Bane taking him down. Hoth, however...I could see Hoth defeating Bane. We was, after all, the leader of the Army of Light on Ruusan, a leader of his peers. That's saying something.

Two leaders of powerful Force-users versus one powerful Force-user...

I say duo.

vpokdekjyafmidp
hey cmon stop making fun of numan

Darth_Glentract
Bane dies. Hoth alone could have given him a challenge and with Kaan backing him up I don't think Bane can take this. Unless it's after Bane has his bioarmor and stuff, in which case Bane wins because Kaan sucks and won't be enough to allow Hoth to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.