Something that you preferred didn't happen today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vendetta
Every day goes past and usually with an error of judgement made by each individual.

Many of these enable us to laugh at ourselves.

I got my haircut...I look good embarrasment , but I miss my hair. sad .... Now I play the waiting game. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/whistling.gif

T.M
I would prefer it if it wasn't snowing..

Raven Guardia
I would prefer if I didnt have to work....or the fact when comming down the steps I had a glass of ice tea in my hand and the cat came running and made me stumble and spill tea on myself.

mysterio69
i wish that i didn't wake up at 5 am to go to friggin' work. if that didn't happen, that would be cool.

lil bitchiness
I would have perfered if I got an explanation today....!

bogen
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I would have perfered if I got an explanation today....!
are you a teacher or something?

i would prefer not to have a headache at the moment. sad

Flavio
i would prefer if i hadnt watch a certain movie

powerfulone1987
I would prefer if I didn't wake up this morning at 9am to this stupid dorm room with my stupid roommate with the stupid stench along this whole hall and having to go out and catch a stupid bus and almost missing it and having to wait for the next one for 15 mins or more in the cold and going to this stupid colllege and having to go to my stupid math teachers class and that I didn't have to stress over upcoming tests and quizzes right around the corner and I spent all day on this laptop when I know I should have been doing homework and studying.

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

is it comprehensible.....

bogen
which?

mysterio69
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I would prefer if I didn't wake up this morning at 9am to this stupid dorm room with my stupid roommate with the stupid stench along this whole hall and having to go out and catch a stupid bus and almost missing it and having to wait for the next one for 15 mins or more in the cold and going to this stupid colllege and having to go to my stupid math teachers class and that I didn't have to stress over upcoming tests and quizzes right around the corner and I spent all day on this laptop when I know I should have been doing homework and studying.

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

man, it's nice to hear from someone who obviously has a zest for life.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by mysterio69
man, it's nice to hear from someone who obviously has a zest for life.

aint it though.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mysterio69
i wish that i didn't wake up at 5 am to go to friggin' work. if that didn't happen, that would be cool.

StyleTime
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

Wow. You have no idea how much you just just described my day. Freaky.fear

Some minor differences though. I had to wake up to five roomates, have a stupid paper that I don't feel like doing, and I should have cleaned my dormroom because we are having a health inspection tomorrow. Most everything else is dead on though.

Makedde
I'd prefer it if...nothing, really.

Coldfire
I'd prefer if this entire day had never happened..... sad

StyleTime
Originally posted by Makedde
I'd prefer it if...nothing, really.
I take it you had a good day. What good happened?
Originally posted by Coldfire
I'd prefer if this entire day had never happened..... sad
In stark contrast, I take it you had a less than good day. What bad happened?

Darth Macabre
I would have preferred if I had woken up for my English class at 11:30....Now I only have one more day to miss until my grade goes down a letter.

Coldfire
Originally posted by StyleTime
I take it you had a good day. What good happened?

In stark contrast, I take it you had a less than good day. What bad happened?
To put it short and sweet: Just about everything

Paranoid Pyro
Well today nothing has really happened since I'm up for about half an hour.

But yesterday I had a (little) fight with my gf. And it's kinda my fault. I apolygized(sp?) though. I just hope she isn't mad at me... sad

Mišt
I'd prefer it if I had a bunch of money in my wallet.

KENobi™
I would have preferred not waking up at 10 am.

Mišt
Oh this is preferred not to happen....oops...

I would have preferred not being so damn bored in my breaks...

Paranoid Pyro
Same here...

Tired Hiker
I would have preferred that I didn't see that lady in the middle of the street taking a picture of a giant fir tree that fell onto a three story apartment complex of which I had to get out and shoot video of it for my news station. It was raining, I got soaked. Waaaaaaaah!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by bogen
are you a teacher or something?

i would prefer not to have a headache at the moment. sad

Nope, not a teacher. I meant an explanation as in a person giving me a plausable explanation on why they are acting like a dickhead. yes

Cyber Ninja
lol Just read your sig lilb.

lil bitchiness
big grin its true for many people. You can also substitute word ''clue'' with many others.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Coldfire
To put it short and sweet: Just about everything
Ahh yes. One of those "get out of bed late and notice your life is crumbling into ennui before it begins the inevitable entropic, macabre spiral into the flawless landscape of oblivion" type of days eh?

Uh.. Perk up. Nihility is not THAT bad. laughing

Seriously though. It was that bad?

I would have preferred to have done my paper today.

Revernd Maynard
my day would've been better if i didn't zip my penis in my pants zipper mad

jainasolo55
id perfer it if i didnt have to go to this damn college that i hate so much

powerfulone1987
I'd prefer that I hadn't ordered a stupid Barbeque Snacker from stupid KFC and that I wasn't given everything that I ordered at the stupid drivethrough window and that when I was eating it there was a stupid grissle type substance in it and it the stupid little thing didn't even look like how it looks on the commericals, and i wish I didn't have to go to my stupid classes again and I wish my stupid biology teacher would slow down in lecture and give us time to copy his stupid powerpoint notes and that my stupid roommate wouldn't leave his stupid window open and i'd feel the stupid cold and hear all the stupid sounds of the stupid city while i'm trying to watch tv, which by the way one of my shows didn't come on for some stupid reason b/c Barbara Walters did a little special thing b/c of the Oscars.
And I wish I hadn't waited so long to go to stupid bed and had went at 12am like normal instead of this stupid time right now.

K.Diddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.