whos seen pulp fiction!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kirstyanna
new on this website na dcame here first!, just like to say that this is a really good movie and those that havent seen it, then i suggest that u do!!!!

DarkWizard
Woohoo! eek!

PF rules.

papabeard
Ive never even heard of it , is it good? wink

DarkWizard
Originally posted by papabeard
Ive never even heard of it , is it good? wink

You wouldn't like it. stick out tongue

eggmayo
Originally posted by DarkWizard
You wouldn't like it. stick out tongue
I don't like it either, way too many white people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nevermind
OmfG liek what's dat?!1

Myth
Isn't that the movie with some black guy that says "Motherf*cker a lot (I think he's from the Friday movies) that reads the Bible to try to convert people and if they don't he shoots them?

eggmayo
Originally posted by Myth
Isn't that the movie with some black guy that says "Motherf*cker a lot (I think he's from the Friday movies) that reads the Bible to try to convert people and if they don't he shoots them?

That's the one...

Fact it's in your sig just kinda kills it, lol

Myth
laughing

Um.... I just thought it was a cool pic. Yeah thats it stick out tongue

adscrawler
and the other guy who like having sex with other peoples wives then druging them when they dont give it up

eggmayo
Originally posted by Myth
laughing

Um.... I just thought it was a cool pic. Yeah thats it stick out tongue
It is a cool pic.

vanice
Originally posted by eggmayo
I don't like it either, way too many white people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

come on, who doesn't like comments like " I'm a mushroomcloud laying mother ****er, mother ****er. Jules rules. thumb up

Dusty
Originally posted by vanice
come on, who doesn't like comments like " I'm a mushroomcloud laying mother ****er, mother ****er. Jules rules. thumb up

He was being sarcastic

To Suffer
Pulp Fiction is my second favourite movie of all time. It is Quentin Tarantino at his best. Tarantino cannot make another film like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction anymore but instead some Wolf Creek and Hostel shit.

Dusty
Originally posted by To Suffer
Tarantino cannot make another film like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction anymore but instead some Wolf Creek and Hostel shit.

Who in the world said he made those? confused

Solo
Originally posted by To Suffer
Pulp Fiction is my second favourite movie of all time. It is Quentin Tarantino at his best. Tarantino cannot make another film like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction anymore but instead some Wolf Creek and Hostel shit.
Congratulations, you just made yourself look like a dumbass.

eggmayo
He had something to do with Hostel, and that was pretty shite.

Myth
But its not HIS film.

eggmayo
Ah, presented by.. what does that actually mean? embarrasment

Solo
Originally posted by eggmayo
Ah, presented by.. what does that actually mean? embarrasment
It means he produced it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.