What's wrong with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
Exactly 26 mins from now I broke my middle hand with a pillow from Timbuktoo, at 0:79 HT (Hell Time) yesterday. But today my penguin and I are going to the theatre to watch Star Wars episode X in Texas, which will be starting at... 0:79 HT 3089 BC. But the only problem with that is, erm my TV doesn't work. disgust So I can't go to the theatre to watch it in my room.

So what's wrong with that? no expression

_Sanctuary_
You need to throw a stick at the left carrot and then swallow half a German aircraft.1234

Itzak
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
You need to throw a stick at the left carrot and then swallow half a German aircraft.1234

No. You fail. no expression

Bloigen
You mean we don't get to see " Star Wars X Return of Jabba The Hutt but now he's naked! PARTY!" ?

taft
Originally posted by Itzak
Exactly 26 mins from now I broke my middle hand with a pillow from Timbuktoo, at 0:79 HT (Hell Time) yesterday. But today my penguin and I are going to the theatre to watch Star Wars episode X in Texas, which will be starting at... 0:79 HT 3089 BC. But the only problem with that is, erm my TV doesn't work. disgust So I can't go to the theatre to watch it in my room.

try licking three toads then applying the cd to you bacon?

Itzak
Not until 0:79 HT 3089 BC. That's after "Star Wars IX The Reintarddnation of Death Mickeal Jackson the Son Luke" no expression

Itzak
Originally posted by taft
try licking three toads then applying the cd to you bacon?

Bloigen
Not until 0:79 HT 3089 BC. That's after "Star Wars IX The Reintarddnation of Death Mickeal Jackson the Son Luke" no expression

Cool. Want to eat some children?

Itzak
Sure. no expression Let me get my spoon.

Bloigen
Sure. no expression Let me get my spoon.

Cool, pass the demogiflicator.

Itzak
*passes demogiflicator* So which are you having? Dark meat or white? ermm

*lizziekk*
*runs*

Bloigen
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
*runs*

*catches and turns into potato*

*lizziekk*
i taste good.....

*eats self*

Morning_Glory

blink

Vinny Valentine
The Problem is the Title Says Whats Wrong with This and the closing sentance says Whats Wrong with That.

AC/DC'S_LVR

your tv doesnt work

Itzak
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
The Problem is the Title Says Whats Wrong with This and the closing sentance says Whats Wrong with That.

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
your tv doesnt work

AC/DC'S_LVR
im right arent i?
if the tvs dont work nothings right

Itzak
Maybe, but that's not it. shock

Xirius

Pretty much everything?

Itzak
Originally posted by Xirius
Pretty much everything?

No. You fail. no expression There is only one thing wrong with it. 1234

AC/DC'S_LVR
the tv doesnt work!!!!!
that's whats wrong!!!nothings right unless the tv works take it from a couch potato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.