How can you not have a begining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Thats a load of crap. How can you not have a beggining ? What made God and what made Gods God and so on....before everything there is a black space so how did that blank space get there mad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Thats a load of crap. How can you not have a beggining ? What made God and what made Gods God and so on....before everything there is a black space so how did that blank space get there mad

Time is an illusion. Time is space, and space is infinite. There is no past and there is no future, there is only now.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Time is an illusion. Time is space, and space is infinite. There is no past and there is no future, there is only now. My head hurts embarrasment

debbiejo
We only can go by our little senses.....anything else is kinda up in the air for us to understand.....Ok, lets talk other dimensions.....lol

Blue nocturne
The universe gave birth to the gods which gave birth to humans.
The universe is infinite.

debbiejo
Gods??....Like you mean a lot of them?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by debbiejo
Gods??....Like you mean a lot of them?

Yep.

debbiejo
Oh....You must be pagan then?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by debbiejo
Oh....You must be pagan then?

Pagan is generic term that Christians use to describe any other religion, and no I'm not pagan I worship no God.

debbiejo
Oh that's too bad I hear they have a LOT of fun at their gatherings...

apoc001
We believe that if you live very righteously in life, then, when you die, you might be able to create your own world. And that explains why the universe is so big and why it's expanding. That's also why we believe that God has a body. Because he went through life as well. But as for how the very first God started, well, that's still a mystery. But we also beleive that those who are righteous will learn all things in the afterlife. Guess I'll find out then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.