Batman Speech for English

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756

Cyber Ninja
Omg my brain. break it up into pieces.

Scarecrow756
Sorry about that. What do you think about it apart from its length.

Knightfall93
I think Bruce was 50 in DKR

Scarecrow756
What do you think about the speech it self.

Knightfall93
Very good... I MUST use that idea if I get a speech thing like that at all... use scans of really bloody and dark iomages!

roughrider
That's Denny O'Neil, not Danny O'Neal; a writer and editor who hepled guide Frank Miller early on.
And I think Bruce was 55 in The Dark Knight Returns - I'll check when I get home.
Add Doug Moench to the list. He was heavy on Batman in the 90's, with the Knightfall saga.

Knightfall93
He was 50

Scarecrow756
Sorry all, I thought he was 60. Well I can edit that easily.

Knightfall93
No you can't... oh, you can for your speech. tell uis how it goes... would it work to use powerPoint/ show comics to prove bruce is BAD ASS

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93
No you can't... oh, you can for your speech. tell uis how it goes... would it work to use powerPoint/ show comics to prove bruce is BAD ASS

It might work. And by the way the speech is on Friday. It was on Monday but I have been ill this past week. I have read it out to friends and their responses have been really positive.

Knightfall93
good luck. tell us about it...

Scarecrow756
I am well enough to go back tomorrow. And thanks Knightfall, for wishing me luck.

Knightfall93
No problemo, amigo

Etrigan
I wish ye luck. Hope it goes well.

Scarecrow756
Thank you all.

Knightfall93
Scarecrow! Scarecrow! SCARECROW!

Scarecrow756
I got do the speech tomorrow. I tell you about it tomorrow afternoon.

Knightfall93
Cool

Scarecrow756
I did my speech today and everyone loved it. My teacher was shocked for words.

Knightfall93
Dammit... I for5got to mention. bill Finger deserved mention, he co- created Batman at least but is never creduited so he deserves mention. is anyone considering reading some now? Did you use pictures or anything?

Scarecrow756
No there were no pictures.

Scarecrow756
I get the grade back for it on Monday.

Knightfall93
tell us... what year are you in? Or how old if the US is different to UK

Scarecrow756
I am in Year 10 doing my GCSE. And this speech goes towards my final English grade.

Knightfall93
Cool...

Knightfall93
Isn't that a yr early?

Scarecrow756
No we do a thing called coursework which goes towards our final grade.

Knightfall93
OK

Scarecrow756
But I have heard that they pile all the coursework at you in Year 11 just as you are preparing for the exams.

Knightfall93
Some places do...

Scarecrow756
I have heard most places do that now.

Knightfall93
that is BS

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93
that is BS

What confused

Knightfall93
It's BS that most peops do coursework in yr11. It's unfair but you're right...

Scarecrow756
It is unfair. I had to see my sister suffer and now I will soon. Year 11 is not to far around the corner. By the way what year are you Knightfall?

Knightfall93

Scarecrow756
Have you chosen your options yet, Knightfall?

Knightfall93
No

Knightfall93
It was delayed because loads of people goot food poisooning and my school was closed for a while!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.