Snape teaching Sex Ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
I was browsing fan fiction and I came across a fic where Snape teaches Sexual Education at Hogwarts. So I thought what if there was Sex Ed. what would it be like, anybody ever wondered?

http://www.geocities.com/grindylowe/sexed.html

boycrazeh
kinda nasty

MistressofSnape
I see your point, but I think that fic was hilarious.

H. S. 6
How old are you? no expression

The Phantom
This... is.... stupid....

Knightfall93
That was f**king hilarious!

ladygrim
i think im gonna puke really ..sick and have horrid mental images

Etrigan
Nasty.

But DAMN FUNNY.

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by ladygrim
i think im gonna puke really ..sick and have horrid mental images
Yes well it does do a bit to the imagination, but I find if you look pasted all of that and pay attention to the way Snape conducts the lesson you being to appreciate it more. That fic shows Snape in all his sarcastic and brooding glory.

melinda_warren
Snape asking Harry about Gay sex? This is pure humer genius!

HermWeasley
embarrasment Yuck, that will be s-o weird and nasty!sick
and kind of hilarious.snape being all serious and all.

ndfreak
snape onli mentioned gay sex. wat bout lesbians?

MistressofSnape
The class was filled with boys and the discussion was on their side of the sexual education so lesbians wouldn't be mentioned.

Faith Black
shifty eek! laughing stick out tongue cool.. thanks for the fic. i wish he was more snarky though. Happy Dance angel

scooby doo 12
hilarious!

Icicle
Aw thats awful!

scooby doo 12
what ever

dancin' monk
well... snape has a special way of teaching, no? but i'm sure, none of the boys will ever forget this lesson... or the door bell analogy.
i really enjoyed his sarcasm... big grin
thumb up

maham
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I was browsing fan fiction and I came across a fic where Snape teaches Sexual Education at Hogwarts. So I thought what if there was Sex Ed. what would it be like, anybody ever wondered?

http://www.geocities.com/grindylowe/sexed.html

1 things fr sure...it wud'v bin SICK!!!

Notaek
Snape probably never had sex. I bet he goes to sleep and jacks off every night. sick

Denniz234
eww that is rough, hilarious though.

potter_luver48
that's pretty funny.

Compu Chick
This is si f***ing HIlarious

tigress
Snape teaching sex ed oh hell, saying that he is more need of a good session than any character in HP it would get rid of his 'ive got a stick up my ass while I constantly suck lemons' attitude lol

HPFAN1992
thats disgusting but funny... does anyone thing ron is gay?...

tigress
hmm Ronb, I think there is potential for him to be bisexual but I think he is a bit too manly, not that i am saying that others are poncy far from it but I cant see him being totally gay some how.

Waterslicer
Ronb?

Snape teaching sex education!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great fic!
(I'll tell u when I puke.)
Half an hour later....

Mum*
Whose puke is the dog licking?
Me*
The.....Snape's!

Smile&LOL
that dam funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.