Trivium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone else out there love these guys, Ascendency is freaking solid, they have nowhere to go but up!

Alpha Centauri
Pathetically overrated, but they are a good band.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by tabby999
anyone else out there love these guys, Ascendency is freaking solid, they have nowhere to go but up!

I think it might be the opposite, actually.

Alpha Centauri
I agree there.

I don't think they've got anywhere to go with that style.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Descendency.

L-like the album title.

RedAlertv2
Havent heard much from them, but the songs Ive heard were excellent

tabby999
well they have an EP out too, Embers to Ashes, its well done too. i think they have got alot of hype, people calling them the next metallica and such is a bit much, but they do have a bright future i think.

Alpha Centauri
It's not an EP, it's an album.

-AC

chops
Im going to see them in exactly a week lol

SnakeEyes
This thread inspired me to check out the band... and now I really like them!

cool_dudes_rule
yeah there cool.

Bardiel13
One of my favorite bands! Awesome stuff!

Dr. Strangelove
They are good with their instruments, but personally, I find Heafy's vocals very annoying.

SnakeEyes
Really?

I like the vocals and the instrumental work.

Slay
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
They are good with their instruments, but personally, I find Heafy's vocals very annoying.
Matt Heafy.The one reason why people should never ***** about Andy Dorner...

Kumar
i haven't heard a whole lot of them, but i like what i have heard. It is good energetic stuff. The kind of stuff you mosh to in your basement with you buds >_>

Alpha Centauri
Heafy's vocals are nothing special at all. His singing isn't bad but it's not especially good either. A bit of an alarm clock metal singing voice, same with his growling vocals.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.