Marvels Strongest vs DC Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These are some of the strongest beings in Marvel & DC who aren't Cosmic being Level. There will be no powers just a fight. No Flying

Marvel Team
Drax with Power Gem
Champion with power gem
Bannerless Hulk
Mangog
Kurse
Gladiator
Count Nefaria
Fin Fang Foom
Magni
Thanos

vs

DC Strongest
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Darkseid
Solomon Grundy
Doomsday/One K.O
Lobo/One K.O
Orion
The General
Black Adam

MattDay
DC BABY!!!

the Darkone
Marvel to much raw power.

Hit and Run
Two people on Team Marvel each has a power gem so I'd say they win.

GODSCRIBE
Drax with Power Gem
Champion with power gem
Bannerless Hulk
Mangog
Kurse
Thanos

These 6 alone are enough to take two DC characters at a time. Fing Fang Foom can possibly take two as well, seeing as though he's matched strength with Hulk.

Superherovandal
they cant do much to the General. its pretty much a stalemate.

Pepito
The General has at best moderate strength compared to other so called class100s. Thanos easily beats most of these and Fing Fang Foom has powerful magic as well as strength. Darkseid only problem but ultimately matched by Thanos, Champion or Bannerless Hulk with Drax

jrodslam
Personally id take out Wonder Woman for Despero.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
they cant do much to the General. its pretty much a stalemate.

The General is completely regenerative and almost indestructable, He is able to go toe to toe with Supes and the JLA at once. Its a stalemate.

Superherovandal
yup he is awesome. and i really think it is unfair to give two of marvel's fighters Power Gems. thats just biased. you should at least take the gems away.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yup he is awesome. and i really think it is unfair to give two of marvel's fighters Power Gems. thats just biased. you should at least take the gems away.

Or let Supes Sundip smile

Pepito
Darkseid has continuum control, he's enough of an advantage

spideycarnage
kurse is a monster, wat is he 3 times stonger than thor or something?

Juntai
Why do the Marvel guys get power gems?
Then it says no cosmics, then the Marvel team has Thanos.

jrodslam
DC should have Captain Marvel with the magical boost and Superman sundipped.

Pepito
Darkseid will take half of the marvels aout with omega effect before he dies

spideycarnage
no powers invloved with this fight.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Juntai
Why do the Marvel guys get power gems?
Then it says no cosmics, then the Marvel team has Thanos.

same reason why dc have darksied

Pepito
In that case dc wins because most of the marvels have a base strength increased by their other powers

Khellendros
Originally posted by spideycarnage
kurse is a monster, wat is he 3 times stonger than thor or something?
More like four times. Anyways, I see things matching up like this:

Drax with Power Gem - Doomsday/One K.O
Champion with power gem - Orion
Bannerless Hulk - Solomon Grundy
Mangog - The General
Kurse - Darkseid
Gladiator- Superman
Count Nefaria - Wonder Woman
Fin Fang Foom - Captain Marvel
Magni - Black Adam
Thanos - Lobo/One K.O

And, yeah... I could see Black Adam taking Magni and Wonder Woman taking Nefaria on skill, but otherwise DC is boned. And yes, the General has decent healing, but I've seen him get a chunk blown off his arm by a friggin exploding batarang. Even if Mangog tearing him to pieces won't put him down, he won't be beating Mangog either, so it's an eternal stalemate. And, when the rest of team Dc is taken down... well, I chalk that up as on overall win.

Juntai
Originally posted by Pepito
In that case dc wins because most of the marvels have a base strength increased by their other powers true true.

spideycarnage
i think golem wanted the heros and villians in this fight just to use their strength, no powers like flying, eye lazers, blasts, super speed ect.

The Ion
How strong was Magni in the comics? If they were following mythology he should be dozens of times stronger than Thor.

Khellendros
Originally posted by The Ion
How strong was Magni in the comics? If they were following mythology he should be dozens of times stronger than Thor.
I don't think he ever did anything incredibly impressive. Mainly, I think, because he didn't have too many appearances.

doomsday49
Hey what happen to the juggernaut? you can't leave out juggie in a strength match.

Ex11B
Don't underestimate Nefaria.

golem370
Remember there is no powers just a fight so Thanos Cosmic powers Darkseid Omega Beams Mangog powers etc etc. Alright I will leave Drax with the Gem but Champion is written well a being with Incredible fighting ability and Incalculable strength

golem370
The reason I didn't put Juggernaut in this fight is because of his unmatched Stamina and Durability

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Khellendros
And yes, the General has decent healing, but I've seen him get a chunk blown off his arm by a friggin exploding batarang.

But they explode with the power of Big Bang... stick out tongue

MattDay
i'll say it again, (superman and darksied put there diffrences aside and tag team one marvel hero at a time, while the rest just pile in, DC BABY! WOO HOO!

spideycarnage
well in that case kurse and thanos can do the same thing to the dc crew.

outarddwarf
Juggernaut drops in and takes 'em all out! (sorry having a moment)

Ex11B
ha ha ha.....

Draco69
DC. They have Darkseid. Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation. He blips them from existence.

golem370
I say Drax with the Power Gem Kurse Champion beats them all

Draco69
Well yeah you specifically said no cosmics yet you give nearly have the team of Marvel cosmic/herald level beings. Mangog held Odin prisoner for heaven's sake.

However you outwitted yourself by giving the DC team Darkseid as you were unaware of his recent upgrade. And a righteous upgrade too.

golem370
Kurse would break his back

golem370
Champion would break his back

golem370
Drax would break his back

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
Well yeah you specifically said no cosmics yet you give nearly have the team of Marvel cosmic/herald level beings. Mangog held Odin prisoner for heaven's sake.

However you outwitted yourself by giving the DC team Darkseid as you were unaware of his recent upgrade. And a righteous upgrade too.
He didn't outwit himself. He said no other powers. Meanwhile 2 Marvel characters have power gems while DD, Darkseid and Lobo have their trademark abilities removed. embarrasment

Juntai
Oh well, we know that Superman is strong enough to break down time/space by swinging his fists now. lol.

golem370
Originally posted by The Ion
He didn't outwit himself. He said no other powers. Meanwhile 2 Marvel characters have power gems while DD, Darkseid and Lobo have their trademark abilities removed. embarrasment

Does that mean they lost there strength? Also I changed my mine and said Champion was without the power gem but that he was not jobber Champion he is still one of the strongest characters in Marvel comics and probably the best fighter to.

bigboygreen
Marvel is just to strong for dc.

MattDay
I'm gona get flamed for this but didn't it get stated that "superman" is one of the strongest, if not strongest beings in the universe! soooo YEAH BABY, pure strength wise, he'd kick ass on these guys, using his incredible invulnerablility, his uncalculable strength and also having been taught many stlyes from batman in fighting, I say you can't knock the man of steel in this fight... not when others can't use their POWERS on him and have to go toe to toe with a strength and will encumbered being.

MattDay
Darksied as we love him has held his own against galactus, he never got owned by him, but he didnt beat him neither so really it was just a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.