omg there is a hacker on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
there is a new user, he says he hacked my account and says hes in the MOB, i KNOW the mob shit is bullshit. but i dont very well like hackers.

his username is: Sesshomaruhottie <somethin like that hes a junior member.

JacopeX
are you lyin?

Fox13
heres one of his PM's to me:

Hey u know any one named BroggoGF????
I need to find her.....
I know u been talking to her i hacked u profile were is she....

TheOnes2
My account was hacked and the password changed. If this is the guy that did this he needs to die. Or at least not be alive anymore

Fox13
yes he said that if i dont tell him where another member is he will send the MOB after me, and i said.... "riiiiiigggghhhht"

TheOnes2
could you tell him to Pm me the password for my hacked account: The Ones?

Fox13
it is a New Member, and he went offline after i told him i got his IP erm

TheOnes2
Were you kidding?

Fox13
no, its al the truth erm

dave123
ROFL

Sleep well, people of KMC, you have nothing to fear orroz

dave123
Quick member check confirms this, too

TheOnes2
I really hope this retard coughs up my password sometime soon

JacopeX
and fox how the **** do you not know wut the name of the hacker is that person pmed you

BakaXero
Originally posted by Fox13
there is a new user, he says he hacked my account and says hes in the MOB, i KNOW the mob shit is bullshit. but i dont very well like hackers.

his username is: Sesshomaruhottie <somethin like that hes a junior member.
what Kind of MOB uses an anime name? and are you sure thats a guy?

dave123
Originally posted by JacopeX
and fox how the **** do you not know wut the name of the hacker is that person pmed you exactly what i thought

Spidervlad
LMAO.

Okey, look, I laugh when someone hacks someone's account in some stupid internet game like Runecape, or whatever it was, or a free game of nice Lineage II, but Forums? This is so stupid! Why would someone hack someone's account in the Forums?

stunna1773
tell him to come hack me some time

Bloigen
Tell him to hack his mom.

Plus, he's just lying.

Originally posted by TheOnes2
My account was hacked and the password changed. If this is the guy that did this he needs to die. Or at least not be alive anymore

It wasn't Hacked you came out with many different stories.

Raz

his username is: Sesshomaruhottie <somethin like that hes a junior member. That person was a sock of another member, and has since been banned.

eggmayo
it is a New Member, and he went offline after i told him i got his IP erm

Tell him you'll post his IP EVERYWHERE if he doesn't return the passwords and go away.

Proxy sites, hacker forums, it's all fair game.

TheOnes2
Originally posted by Bloigen
Tell him to hack his mom.

Plus, he's just lying.

It wasn't Hacked you came out with many different stories.

Yes but Time Of Evil says he didnt do it. And ive pestered him so many times he would have coughed it up by now like he did last time. So it has to be a hacker. But who and why, harder to answer.

Dyingstar
just stay loged in 24/7 then there is no problem right ???? LETS FIND HIM AND BURN HIS ACCOUNT !

Bloigen
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Yes but Time Of Evil says he didnt do it. And ive pestered him so many times he would have coughed it up by now like he did last time. So it has to be a hacker. But who and why, harder to answer.

I don't care. erm

steven11221

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.