whats the mob doin on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
ok, this guy, he said hes with the mob laughing and i said, if you were in the mob you wouldnt tell. he didnt reply, which is what i thaught was funny, and then i said if your the mob, prove it. he still didnt reply, and then a friend said, i better have some weapons ready and shit

O___________O what do you think? i think this is a lie

BakaXero
BURN THEM!!!
i mean
BAN THEM!!!

Fox13
laughing

BakaXero
Originally posted by Fox13
laughing
i think you have been a victim of a sock no expression

Fox13
a what? i aint scared, i highly doubt the a person from the REAL mafia would be on KMC

JacopeX
^^^ Ok Fox13 i think youre fuggin lyin

1. how the **** do you not know the persons name is that person pmed you

2. Who in the mob would come to KMC?

Weird people

Fox13
ok, i mis-spelled the name its: SeshomaruHottie

KENobi™
ok, this guy, he said hes with the mob laughing and i said, if you were in the mob you wouldnt tell. he didnt reply, which is what i thaught was funny, and then i said if your the mob, prove it. he still didnt reply, and then a friend said, i better have some weapons ready and shit

A person in the mob would not call it the mob, or even the mafia...they would call it "the family".

Smallville

is this person for real?

Makedde
I am in the mob. laughing

K.Diddy

laughing out loud Let me be serious for a post, Okay,look NO REAL gangsta or anyone close to that, would hang out on a movie forum and certainly would never admit it if they were a ganster or in some big drug ring, most likely it is a 15 yr old kid who thinks his hard

Makedde
Mmm, hard.

Fox13
O_______________O

Makedde
WTF is that?

Fox13
a face, surprised face

O__________O

Makedde
Oh!

Bloigen

GCG
Its "None of your business you nosy bastard" - Yes ; thats what they would call it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.