Furbies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Who had one?

What color what was it?

What was it's name?

What gender did you deem it?

What special little things did you do with it or to it such as piercings or taking it out or anything else.

How long did you play with it?

Were you one of those people who thought it could actually hear you and learned to talk by listening to you?

What personifications did you bestow onto it?

Is It Comprehensible.....

Ladyluck
Never had one, never wanted one.

dave123
Never had one, wanted one soooooooooooo badly embarrasment

Commando Queen
i had two! one was a yellow and purple joker furby.. hat and all.. but i dropped it and it broke so i got another one and it was a pink and blue baby furby.. i named it.. Fox.. i playd with it for about 4 months and then stuffed it in my bottem dresser drawer.. and it would wake up everytime you opened the drawer id wake up..

But i swear that thing could learn!!!.. whenever i had it out and the dog was near it would bark at it.. and id allways shut up doggie!.. and then one day after the dog barked it said "doggie" and did it ever since stick out tongue!

DarkC
laughing

Lana
I had one when I was about 12, it was one of the baby furbies and it was white, but it died when my sister (who was 6) decided to 'style' it's hair by blowdrying it....which set the hair on fire.....so she put it in the toilet to put it out.

Her furby broke when our dog did a driveby on it (he hated stuffed animals and anything that resembled one, so he had a habit of running by them, grabbing them by an ear or arm or something, and flinging them as far as he could) laughing out loud

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Lana
I had one when I was about 12, it was one of the baby furbies and it was white, but it died when my sister (who was 6) decided to 'style' it's hair by blowdrying it....which set the hair on fire.....so she put it in the toilet to put it out.

Her furby broke when our dog did a driveby on it (he hated stuffed animals and anything that resembled one, so he had a habit of running by them, grabbing them by an ear or arm or something, and flinging them as far as he could) laughing out loud

laughing

That's awesome. laughing out loud

Fox13
furbies were banned in the state of indiana since 2000. they said they found cameras in the furbie dolls. and not to mention, they creep me out sick erm

mysterio69
i was molested by a furby. it had that damn grin on its face the whole time too. bastard.

Raven Guardia
I had a Black furby with a white tummy and his name was Cosmo. And my mom had a furby and so did my bro and we would put them so they face each other and they would sing/talk back and forth. And my mom would say to our cat "here kitty kitty" and hers learned it and one day when the furbys were singing/talking to each other it said "here kitty kitty" and then the other two picked up on it to and started saying it.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I had a Black furby with a white tummy and his name was Cosmo. And my mom had a furby and so did my bro and we would put them so they face each other and they would sing/talk back and forth. And my mom would say to our cat "here kitty kitty" and hers learned it and one day when the furbys were singing/talking to each other it said "here kitty kitty" and then the other two picked up on it to and started saying it.
sounds like ya got lotsa time on your hands. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by mysterio69
sounds like ya got lotsa time on your hands. stick out tongue

this was a few years ago before I found KMC stick out tongue

mysterio69
this was a few years ago before I found KMC stick out tongue
suuuuuure it was. cosmo's probably right beside you...whispering things in your ear. isn't he?

Raven Guardia
actually he is in my closet cuase one day I accidently dropped him and he stopped working sad

mysterio69
actually he is in my closet cuase one day I accidently dropped him and he stopped working sad
that's terrible, lady. that's abuse!

Makedde
I hated Furbies, still do.

powerfulone1987
what did a Furby ever do to you?

is it comprehensible.....

Makedde
I just thought they had weird scary little faces...

powerfulone1987
you should never judge, you might have found a very dear friend.

Makedde
I scare easily.

powerfulone1987
and that Furby may have comforted you until you weren't scared of anything anymore.

what have you done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.