Pre-Crisis Darkseid & Tyrant(full) vs Galactus(full) & Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Nasty,

who wins?

KillAll
i'd say galactus/juggernaut

juggernaut66666
trion steps on them

Xplosive
Pre-Crisis Darkseid & Tyrant (full) takes this.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Xplosive
What the f**k? Pre-Crisis Darkseid & Tyrant (full) takes this.

Full powered tyrant is on normal galactus level while darkseid is almost the same, full powered Galactus is on Eternity , Death, Infinty level of power he will destroyed tyrant and darkseid along with hte universe.

Full powered Galactus/juggernaut wins 10/10

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? Full powered tyrant is on normal galactus level while darkseid is almost the same, full powered Galactus is on Eternity , Death, Infinty level of power he will destroyed tyrant and darkseid along with hte universe.

WTF have you said now. You said PC Darkseid is on Galactus level.
It was more than just normal Galactus who fought Tyrant.
Anyway, you said PC Darkseid is on Galactus level (which was also said by Kriby himself) and I say Full power Tyrant goes beyond Trion Juggernaut.
So, yes, PC Darkseid and Tyrant takes this. So why you said Full powered Galactus/juggernaut wins 10/10, while PC Darkseid is on Galactus level and Tyrant is beyond Trion Juggernaut. Tyrant would finish Trion Juggernaut and would join PC Darkseid and they togehter would crush Galactus.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid & Tyrant (full) takes this 10/10.

supremthor
Originally posted by Xplosive
WTF have you said now. You said PC Darkseid is on Galactus level.
It was more than just normal Galactus who fought Tyrant.
Anyway, you said PC Darkseid is on Galactus level (which was also said by Kriby himself) and I say Full power Tyrant goes beyond Trion Juggernaut.
So, yes, PC Darkseid and Tyrant takes this. So why you said Full powered Galactus/juggernaut wins 10/10, while PC Darkseid is on Galactus level and Tyrant is beyond Trion Juggernaut. Tyrant would finish Trion Juggernaut and would join PC Darkseid and they togehter would crush Galactus.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid & Tyrant (full) takes this 10/10.

couldnt have said it better myself

the Darkone
Kriby stated that when he and marvel had major issues, and when on to go work for Dc.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid is on normal or hungry Galactus level not a full powered. Galactus already whooped Darkseid ass and the omega beams had no effect on him what so ever and proceed to blast Darkseid ass threw a tower. A full powered galactus is way above darkseid and Tyrant, galactus at full strength will kill both with the universe long with them.

Xplosive
Pre-Crisis Darkseid is on normal or hungry Galactus level not a full powered.

Yeah right.

PC Darkseid has better feats than Galactus will ever have.

the Darkone
Not! Galactus destroyed the whole universe and killed all the abstracts including the celestails, chaos& order, love&hate, eon, the watchers, eterntiy,infinity etc every major abstract was dead. Pre-Crisis Darkseid hasn't done sh** to put him over Galactus.

darthgoober
Bump

guy222
Big G/Trion

Knowsbleed33
Full Fed Galactus and Trion would pwn.

Inhuman
Team 1 gets its nuts kicked right out the top of their skulls

LORD B
team 2ftw darkseid is the weak link.
and there is no pre-crisis ds he wasnt affected by it.

Utrigita
Team two

janus77
what on earth makes people rate Trion so highly here?
no

anyway, "Full Power" Galactus and SPONGE BOB FTW.
hell, he could whoop Sponebob along with the others here.

Grammaton
Trion Juggernaut is nowhere near Tyrant's level. However Darkseid ain't gonna do anything to Galactus. Which leaves Galactus and Tyrant - Galactus will own this all by himself.

Gecko4lif
Full tyrant shouldnt be that much under galactus should he?
If he syphoned Ds's power it should ber enough of a boost to draw or take a slight majority

Grammaton
Galactus has owned Tyrant in the past and stripped him of his powers.

janus77
true.

I can't say much for Ds, I've seen scans and read a few appearances, not much so ... but I've seen him fail to have any impact upon Galactus and we've all seen what Galactus can do (with his powers, if not his intention).

a better fight may be Trion Juggernaut versus Darkseid?

TheGodKiller
Bumpity bump.

zopzop
T1.

h1a8
Pre Crisis Darkseid could erase them.
Or Juggs solos.

Galactus and Tyrant are fodder here (and DS if he can't erase them).

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Team 1 gets its nuts kicked right out the top of their skulls

deathslash
Kriby stated that when he and marvel had major issues, and when on to go work for Dc.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid is on normal or hungry Galactus level not a full powered. Galactus already whooped Darkseid ass and the omega beams had no effect on him what so ever and proceed to blast Darkseid ass threw a tower. A full powered galactus is way above darkseid and Tyrant, galactus at full strength will kill both with the universe long with them. Wow......... the amount of ignorance in this statement is staggering. first and foremost, you need to read that comic again. It could clearly be seen in that comic that the omega beams wiped Galactus out of existence for a second. It's not super impressive, but certainly had an affect. Also, Galactus didn't kick Darkseid's ass. All that Galactus' blast did was knock Darkseid back (Darkseid then promptly got up and nearly killed the Silver Surfer). I'm also fairly certain that the fight isn't even canon (I only said fairly certain because I'm not entirely certain). I would have to say that if Darkseid uses the force beams instead of the full Omega effect, could damage Galactus. I'm not saying that Darkseid would win a fight against a fully powered Galactus, just that he would put up a better fight than you think. Also, wasn't PC Darkseid able to siphon off mystical energy from others? (Just asking because it could be a viable way to not only power up Darkseid but also weaken Galactus or Juggernaut)

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by deathslash
Wow......... the amount of ignorance in this statement is staggering. first and foremost, you need to read that comic again. It could clearly be seen in that comic that the omega beams wiped Galactus out of existence for a second. It's not super impressive, but certainly had an affect. Also, Galactus didn't kick Darkseid's ass. All that Galactus' blast did was knock Darkseid back (Darkseid then promptly got up and nearly killed the Silver Surfer). I'm also fairly certain that the fight isn't even canon (I only said fairly certain because I'm not entirely certain). I would have to say that if Darkseid uses the force beams instead of the full Omega effect, could damage Galactus. I'm not saying that Darkseid would win a fight against a fully powered Galactus, just that he would put up a better fight than you think. Also, wasn't PC Darkseid able to siphon off mystical energy from others? (Just asking because it could be a viable way to not only power up Darkseid but also weaken Galactus or Juggernaut) The Omega Beams did **** all. Darkseid had to be dug out by Orion after being blasted by Galactus... once. Then he cheapshotted Surfer.

It wasn't canon, and Galactus was at his hungriest ever apparently.

He'd put up a worse fight than you'd think.

That was an alternate reality PC Darkseid. And he'd get weakened or die trying to weaken Galactus.

the Darkone

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The Omega Beams did **** all. Darkseid had to be dug out by Orion after being blasted by Galactus... once. Then he cheapshotted Surfer.

It wasn't canon, and Galactus was at his hungriest ever apparently.

He'd put up a worse fight than you'd think.

That was an alternate reality PC Darkseid. And he'd get weakened or die trying to weaken Galactus. So, what I should get from your statement is that the fight wasn't canon, it was a different PC Darkseid, and you don't think that he would put up as good of a fight as I do? I know that team two wins, I just don't think that it will be a sweep. Just a question, how powerful is PC Darkseid compared to Thanos?

Branlor Swift
So, what I should get from your statement is that the fight wasn't canon, it was a different PC Darkseid, and you don't think that he would put up as good of a fight as I do? I know that team two wins, I just don't think that it will be a sweep. Just a question, how powerful is PC Darkseid compared to Thanos? It'll be a sweep. Tyrant needs a better partner, though Galactus' partner isn't that good either.

I wonder what Thanos has to do with this... How powerful do you view Galactus in comparison to PC Firestorm?

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I wonder what Thanos has to do with this... How powerful do you view Galactus in comparison to PC Firestorm? Well, thanos fits into this because I have theory. Didn't thanos once knock back a hungry galactus(I know that a hungry galactus is far below a full galactus)? wouldn't darkseid at least be able to hurt galactus? I'm just trying to make a comparison to thanos and PC darkseid. what's yor view on this?

Branlor Swift
Well, thanos fits into this because I have theory. Didn't thanos once knock back a hungry galactus(I know that a hungry galactus is far below a full galactus)? wouldn't darkseid at least be able to hurt galactus? I'm just trying to make a comparison to thanos and PC darkseid. what's yor view on this? I know exactly how Thanos fit, it was a rhetoric. Galactus casually deflects Darkseid's attacks back into Darkseid's face like Firestorm did.

But no, Galactus wasn't hungry and that was like Thanos' best feat. Which still ended with him getting one shotted through every one of his personal shields. Hell, Galactus teleported into the core of an exploding star that destroyed a solar system in the same arc. Thanos put everything into that shot.

If we're basing not hungry Galactus based off that feat, then sure Darkseid could hurt him... maybe, but he'd also get one shotted. Hurting someone isn't going to accomplish much when they can use shields, can take way more than the initial pain, and can fight back.

Considering Darkseid's best "feat of power" was using tech by pushing a button and firing blue beams through Luthor's eyes which devastated a severely weakened Anti Monitor. I'm not too sure how he matches up with Thanos' output... meh. Doesn't matter. Thanos doesn't match up with Galactus.

If you think Darkseid possibly hurting Galactus means they would have a good fight, then I'm not sure what to tell you. They wouldn't... ?

I could start bringing out the feats, but that might get annoying.

deathslash
Oh I know that team one loses, I was just setting the record straight to make sure everyone knows that darkseid's omega beams could at least hurt galactus(some people seem to think that they wouldn't). to be honest, I was thinking that it would be more sensible for darkseid to fight juggernaut. How do you think darkseid fares against him?

Branlor Swift
Setting the record straight... whelp...
If you think comparing him to Thanos means he can hurt this then be my guest:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights/Scrier%20and%20Other/ThorAnnual035.jpg

And probably terribly, though that's only assuming he's a severely amped Juggernaut, and not based off anything solid, considering Trion did dick all. Though the secondary battle is irrelevant. If you want to talk second stringers, you should just remove Tyrant and Galactus entirely.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid's Omega Beams didn't really do anything at all to Galactus. This was a Galactus who was hungrier then ever btw. And this was when Darkseid's Omega Beams were actually respected and hadn't been reduced to glorified heat vision.

Edit: This thread has all of the scans:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,252493.0.html

Best part is Jelly trying to argue that it's evidence Darkseid is more powerful then Galactus. I wonder, does Superman as a character naturally attract those type of fans more then others?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid's Omega Beams didn't really do anything at all to Galactus. This was a Galactus who was hungrier then ever btw. And this was when Darkseid's Omega Beams were actually respected and hadn't been reduced to glorified heat vision.

Edit: This thread has all of the scans:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,252493.0.html

Best part is Jelly trying to argue that it's evidence Darkseid is more powerful then Galactus. I wonder, does Superman as a character naturally attract those type of fans more then others? I remember someone here, probably you linking that before. Made me sad to be honest.

Herochat as a general makes me glad my account is probably inactive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.