Deadpool Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Deadpool's been hired by a wealthy crimelord to take out Slade...and he accepts...

...so, it's the Merc with a mouth taking on the Teen Titans greatest nemesis....both combatants are fully armed with their usual weapons...there is 1 hour prep for both characters...the fight takes place thru the dark alleyways and backalley streets of Gotham city at night...and both are out for blood!!!!!!

Who takes this one folks???

Black Adam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304953&highlight=Deadpool+Vs+Deathstroke

Anyway Deathstroke takes it.

Marcus4600
Well, first thing that's gonna happen is Wade will tell Slade that he was voiced by Ron Pearlman in a show that's an anime ripoff. Then, we're gonna have a fight that lasts for a looooong time. Personally, I'm gonna say that this is a stalemate. Wade may be able to use the whole 4th wall thing to his advantage and confuse Deathstroke, but that doesn't work all the time.

leonheartmm
slade

TheKahn
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Well, first thing that's gonna happen is Wade will tell Slade that he was voiced by Ron Pearlman in a show that's an anime ripoff. Then, we're gonna have a fight that lasts for a looooong time. Personally, I'm gonna say that this is a stalemate. Wade may be able to use the whole 4th wall thing to his advantage and confuse Deathstroke, but that doesn't work all the time.

What's Ron Pearlman ever done to you?
He seems nice enough. wink

Murda Mase
Nobody wins.

Both can't die.

marvelprince
Deathstroke with prep is a dangerous thing. This is a guy who regularly makes plans that take down the JLA and Teen Titans. W/ the prep advantage I give this to Slade, he may find a way to make Wade wish he were dead

Aries_04
I think Slade with or without prep

Juntai
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Nobody wins.

Both can't die. You don't have to die to be defeated.

The Ion
With prep, Slade. Without, well, Wade's skills are certainly underrated by many. They'd probably go all day.

Mider
i know feats about Deathstroke but what are Deadpools feats?

Marcellus
I checked that link just becuase...man I miss asian hulk.

I would have said Immortality is the deciding factor, but Someone posted DS is immortal as well If thats true, it looks to be a stalemate.

Mider
immortality cannot be the deciding factor or else guys like doomsday would never lose but i need DP feats so i can see what kind of insane crap he's done i mean has he gone up against as many guys as slade and done as well?

Marcellus
Immortality is important tho how can one be truly beaten when he just comes back for more? but I digress....

At one point Deadpool was pretty much disentigrated except for a remaing hand wich was flipping the bird. hilarious but not the best feat

any one have some impressive DP feats?...anyone?

Mider
there was a guy who had deadpools powers they stuffed him so he couldnt come back.

Tron
Originally posted by Black Adam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304953&highlight=Deadpool+Vs+Deathstroke

Anyway Deathstroke takes it.

Use that link.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.