Disney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html

I've read everything in there, including 2 books. Whatcha think? It's interesting to hear about all the lawsuits that they've had. Everyone else probably doesnt have the attention span to spend an hour reafing all this, so ya....if you do, tell me what you think.

Victor Von Doom
I've read most of that stuff before, but it was a while back. Seemed creepy, but I can't remember how veracious the claims were.

Makedde
I can't remember reading a Disney book, although I probably did at some stage...

Fox13
i still read winnie the poo books ninja

Victor Von Doom
It's not about Disney books, it's about various allegedly untoward elements of the company,

Makedde
I like Whinnie The Pooh...

Victor Von Doom
Dear thread starter,

I did try.

Regards,

VVD.

Lana
Jesus, gotta love all the people who won't even bother to click a link to see what the thread is about. Idiots. Just don't bother posting if you can't spend the time to find out what it's about.

Anyway, many of these claims I've heard about before, but there are quite a few that are new to me. Shocking, though, whether they're true or not.

BackFire
I know the rescuers one has proven to be true. It was a prank of one of the animators.

The Lion King one is possible, but many people think that it actually says "SFX" for Special Effects.

allofyousuckkk
hmmm............whinnie the pooh is amazing, but that wasnt the point of this topic

TheOne101
And yet YOU STILL POSTED.....I feel your pain Lana. I feel your pain. I agree Fire, I used to think the same about SFX

debbiejo
Originally posted by Lana
Jesus, gotta love all the people who won't even bother to click a link to see what the thread is about. Idiots. Just don't bother posting if you can't spend the time to find out what it's about.

Anyway, many of these claims I've heard about before, but there are quite a few that are new to me. Shocking, though, whether they're true or not. Wow Lana!! This is really Your artwork!!!!.....Just looked at it.....You're really good!!..........You'll have to do my Mithra cards for me next Christmas for sure......

OK back to topic.....I didn't read the link.. laughing out loud

Been to Disney many many times though....

PVS
even snopes claims that the little mermaid cover penis was just a cooincidence.,,

BULLSHIT

go look for yourself. the shape is unmistakable. its a schlong, no doubt

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
Wow Lana!! This is really Your artwork!!!!.....Just looked at it.....You're really good!!..........You'll have to do my Mithra cards for me next Christmas for sure......

OK back to topic.....I didn't read the link.. laughing out loud

Been to Disney many many times though....

DJ, step away from the gdf, and go back to the otf insane asylum.
get back over the fence before the doctors realise you're gone.

botankus
Have any of you ever watched Beauty and the Beast after midnight in a room with five or more blacklights on?

The beast is really a she-male. You can see the evidence in the hologram silhouette of him sitting down on the walking candlestick.

Fishy
Does it harm the kids? No, they still enjoy the movies they still love them, they still see them..

Really I couldn't care less, although its stupid thing to do, some employees just want to leave there mark in movies with things like that... Its happened in other movies too, and will again in the future, hardly a reason to call the company evil.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by botankus
Have any of you ever watched Beauty and the Beast after midnight in a room with five or more blacklights on?

Of course I have. Thats how I watch every movie smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus

The beast is really a she-male. You can see the evidence in the hologram silhouette of him sitting down on the walking candlestick. You're a special person aren't you??? confused wink
Originally posted by PVS
DJ, step away from the gdf, and go back to the otf insane asylum.
get back over the fence before the doctors realise you're gone. Hey, I brought my meds..................

OKay, I looked at the link........There's a lot of evil mice in there!!!

Mindship
I like watching Disney films in slow motion, to see the subliminal sexuality of (eg) Jasmine or Aerial.

eek . . . . . . . . drool

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
I like watching Disney films in slow motion, to see the subliminal sexuality of (eg) Jasmine or Aerial.

eek . . . . . . . . drool How about the smoke from Pocahontas spelled out the word "Sex?"

sailormoon
Originally posted by debbiejo
How about the smoke from Pocahontas spelled out the word "Sex?"

Are you serious?! So what, it's not like the kids look for that stuff...

PVS
i did....and look how i turned out smile

disney must be banned!!!!

silver_tears
True or not, I still love Disney movies, there movies imo have nothing to do with anything that goes on in their business spectrum.

.:Space Opera:.
wow I just spent an hour reading every article on that page. what it comes down to is that if disney wanted to mass-produce thousands of firearms and recruit people for a disney "army" they sure could do it. then they could turn the US into a quasi-nazi territory.

... im going to write a book.

sailormoon
Originally posted by silver_tears
True or not, I still love Disney movies, there movies imo have nothing to do with anything that goes on in their business spectrum.

Thank You!

Eis
Originally posted by BackFire
I know the rescuers one has proven to be true. It was a prank of one of the animators.

The Lion King one is possible, but many people think that it actually says "SFX" for Special Effects.
Even if it does say sex, what's the big deal? No kid is ever gonna find out what it says...
Most of the site just made me roll my eyes and think that whoever wrote that has waaay too much free time on his or her hands.

Mišt
*runs off to watch the Rescuers* no expression

Arachnoidfreak
I love this site.

Down with Disney!

cinafran
I tried to read the whole page, but couldn't. The whole thing was pointless. Little things that don't seem bad at all unless you see it that way have turned into huge issues. I mean, who, honestly, pays close attention to the pattern of dust in the wind? Just because some people see everything as perverted and sexual, doesn't mean everyone sees it that way or that it was put there on purpose. Disney is awesome. I've always loved the movies and will continue to do so.

Victor Von Doom
I think it's clear people aren't reading very far into the page. The animation things are the least worrying allegations on there.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I think it's clear people aren't reading very far into the page. The animation things are the least worrying allegations on there.

Exactly.

Lana

I honestly must admit I am not at all surprised.

.:Space Opera:.
disney is getting away with alot more than they should. they have enough money to slip by any kind of threat the government makes. also, now that richard eisner el dousch-o isnt the CEO anymore, disney might start shaping up. most of those final corporate decisions concering what films to sponsor and musicians to hire had to be made by him.

cinafran

Okay, I'll admit that I should have read further into the page. I have now done so and agree with some of your points. There is a lot going on with Disney that doesn't just have to do with the movies. Disney does need to fix things.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by cinafran
Okay, I'll admit that I should have read further into the page. I have now done so and agree with some of your points. There is a lot going on with Disney that doesn't just have to do with the movies. Disney does need to fix things.

I must congratulate you, for you are the first person ever that I have seen on here actually to logically change their view during the course of a thread! If there were more like you, there would not be so much damn flaming. I would shake your hand. thumb up

sailormoon
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I love this site.

Down with Disney!

The children aren't gonna notice any of this, in the end their really all that matter. That's who Disney's aiming for.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by sailormoon
The children aren't gonna notice any of this, in the end their really all that matter. That's who Disney's aiming for.

Did you even read what I qupted in my post!? A child isnt going to notice that his mother was just hacked into peices in front of him and kept in the water for hours??

The animation crap is the LEAST worrying thing about Disney. ****ing read before you answer a post.

Fishy
Did you even read what I qupted in my post!? A child isnt going to notice that his mother was just hacked into peices in front of him and kept in the water for hours??

The animation crap is the LEAST worrying thing about Disney. ****ing read before you answer a post.

Is there any other source for that, except for that particulair site? It seems really strange that a company could do that and just get away with it without major media attention and a huge fine.

Victor Von Doom
It does have a conspiracy theory flavour to it, but it's not impossible for it to be true if the conditions suggested on there are correct.

I can't say I've personally investigated it in detail, so to me it's just something interesting to read.

Sir Whirlysplat
I've heard most of the stuff in the thread starters post whose heard the storys about Walt himself?

http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws10.htm

allofyousuckkk
im not claiming the company is evil, my intentions for this topic werent to be subliminal messages. I just thought the lawsuits and weird stuff that happens there was interesting.

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.rideaccidents.com/disneyland.html

Flavio
i was aware of some of these rumours, specially the Alladin and Little Mermaid ones. While i dont think the Lil Mermaid phallic reference was made on purpose (any designer could have posted as a personal joke, the company has nothing to do with that), about the Alladin one i heard that one mother caught her kid without clothes while watching Alladin and when she asked him why he was that way he answered that Alladin told every kid to get their clothes off. True or not, i heard the audio and it can easily confuse a person, which worried me a bit.

After all, i dont think Disney is like Evil's soldier sent to destroy kid's minds, i still enjoy some of the movies, though some jokes on the last films can only be noticed and understood by adults. Hell, i went to a movie with my 7 years cousin and i laughed more than he did, some of the jokes did have sexual content and others could never be understood by the lil kid.
The jokes could be like a commercial souvenir to atract more adults to the films, thus making them earn more money. And making money is the only thing that Disney, like any other company, cares about, dont expect them to have good feelings of raising kids and bringing them maturity...

sailormoon

Woah woah woah! Calm down! The down with Disney thing got me...Can't help it, I'm a Disney fan! Sorry if I insulted you or anything, but it's nothing to have a heart attack over...

allofyousuckkk
the jokes are becoming more adult because we've moved away from disney classics such as aladdin,little mermaid, beauty and the beat etc, and have now landed in the world of pixar/disney. teenagers go to see these movies nowadays, not kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.