Grand Admiral Thrawn vs. Admiral Ackbar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
The setting: the fighter hangar of Naboo in TPM, both armed with blaster pistols. No tactical skills apply.

Darth_Glentract
WTF?

Twilight Janick
I thought this place is where no one has the advantage of terrain.

Tangible God
Now how the f*ck are you supposed to figure that out?

Brotz
Although Thrawn and Ackbar might be near-equal, I'd say Thrawn takes this. The Grand Admiral had military training under the Chiss Ascendancy and Galactic Empire, not to mention he was in fairly good physical condition in his last years.

Ackbar, of course, also had training to fire a sidearm, but his training experience is much more limited (he was well over middle-aged when he joined the Rebel Alliance, he couldn't have standard issue military training, which would also hint slightly to his less-than perfect health).

Captain REX
I guess Thrawn.

Veneficus
Thrawn

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
The setting: the fighter hangar of Naboo in TPM, both armed with blaster pistols. No tactical skills apply.

This thread is ridiculous.

How the hell are we supposed to determine who wins if you deteriorate their tactical skills? Because you positively know Thrawn would wipe the floor with Ackbar if they were using Tactical skill?

It's useless now.

OH WAIT! Ackbar wins because he is a Fish! *SIGH*

Christ.

Twilight Janick
I removed the advantage tactics would give Thrawn.

Fishy
But then how could we really judge these two people, have we ever seen either one of them fight, or heard about there fighting abilities? No... So how can we say which one is a better fighter?

PurpleSaber
This is dumb, it is impossible to determine the victor. We don't know how well they fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.