Darth Nihilus vs Jedi Master Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
In a number of wallpapers, Atris is depicted as fighting off Nihilus, and i wonder why that Nihilus's technique wouldnt affect her, says something about Nihilus

However i still believe Nihilus was a better swordsman and a more powerful force user

Nihilus wins

Darth_Glentract
That's just advertising. It is a totally uncanon concept. Nihilus pwns her.

Darth Kal-El
Nihilus OMGWTFPWNS her

Lörd Sorgo
Nihilus tears her to shreds.

zephiel7
If that wallpaper HAD any significance, Nihilus was probably just toying with Atris. Nihilus WTFpwns Atris.

Fishy
Nihilus eats her...

VISQUIS
Nihilus kills her anyway he likes

kamikz
Originally posted by w00t2112
In a number of wallpapers, Atris is depicted as fighting off Nihilus, and i wonder why that Nihilus's technique wouldnt affect her, says something about Nihilus

However i still believe Nihilus was a better swordsman and a more powerful force user

Nihilus wins

I have that wallpaper, and it's just made for show anyway. Atris is supposed to represent the light in KOTOR 2 and Nihilus the dark, so they put those two in a wall paper fighting. And on it, Atris swings all she got and Nihilus doesen't seem to put any effort in his block, he toys with her.

madjim1
Well I'm going to be odd and say Atris, she could sever his connection to the force... Ah HA! and then she'd beat him with her lightsaber like a red headed stepchild that he is. Or more likely she would know to kill Visas as she is a Jedi Librarian, as Kreia says she was once like her...so if she worked it out I'd bet that Atris could too. Also she does have the added advantage of knowing a lot about both the Jedi and the Sith...she a very knowledgeable woman. Also she does have a temple of sisters to call on for aid, not forces users no but still weight of numbers and tatical thinking, I think could win her the day if it came to push vs shuv. It would be a long shot, but she 'could' do it.

madjim1
Oh and she is a Jedi Master dont forget that on the Jedi Council, thats also got to count for something.

kamikz
Not really. Where is the proof that Atris could strip people from the force? Last time it required the power of all three jedi masters to even begin the process... Also, Nihilus just sucks the force out of her, even if she pulls a force attack of it will be drained by Nihilus. When Nihilus is not weakened he is also very strong, he could (when not even raising a hand or looking at them) stun the Exile, Visas and Mandalore, and still he hadn't eaten for a long time there. Even when he was weakened he proved a hard match for them, Visas even lost hope for them to ever defeate him but the Exile kept her hope up.... The Exile alone kicked Atris ass....

Count Kent
Nihilus can drain the living force out of living beings. He can't drain the force from a force attack.

kamikz
I don't remember where it said that he could drain force attacks, probably it was Janus, Fishy and the others who said he could. But it doesn't matter, Atris is dead...

madjim1

madjim1
In fact thinking about it Vasis would be the only one who would have any hope of killing her one time master in singel combat, but even that would be a long shot really. To be honest at the end of the day I thought the NPC Nihilus to be a really crap one but thats just me, I was so glad when I found out he wasn't the end Boss, but then I was a big fan of the first game, Reven would kick any Sith lords butt lol. but getting off topic sorry.

kamikz

madjim1
Also as a point Nihilus used to take orders from Darth Traya, till she was turned on by two of them showing that he couldn't have been all powerful, if it tock the two of them to take her down. His power to drain the living force I think take time and concentartion it's not something he can do by clicking his fingers.

madjim1

kamikz
Well to bad the Dark Side ending is un-canon, which means it never happened...

Are you going to take an RPG game over the whole Star Wars story? No one in the PT could strip others from the force, not any master could do it.... And that does not mean the others have to sit and wait for them to do it...

And what the hell does this has to do with the fight, you said yourself that Atris would never be able to go toe to toe with Nihilus, and now she has to so she has lost the fight, nothing else to debate.

madjim1
And it's Vasis that saves you from Nihilus using her connection to her master to ditract and disrupt him. Other wise the Exile would have been boned, thats why you have to take her with you.

kamikz
And this has what to do with the fight again?

And do you mean the part where Nihilus tries to drain the Exile? It does not work because the Exile is a hole in the force. Nihilus tries to drain him but there is nothing to drain, thus he gets weaker. This might not be what you are talking about but....

Anyway, have to go out now, I'll come back in an hour or so...

madjim1

madjim1
Well yes the exile is hole in the force...but he still has living and thats what he drains Life so still boned.

kamikz
Visas could not defeat Nihilus in single combat, did you miss the cut scene where he, without looking at her, forces her down on her knees and tell him he is the darkest thing ever in the universe. He had complete power over her, he could drain her any second, kill her with any force power or in pure sword fighting, Visas was nothing....

No, Nihilus drains the force out of people, The Exile was a wound in the force, as the jedi masters said "the death of the force". Now think of it like this. Nihilus doesn't drain the force, he drains DEATH, what can that bring????? Death only....

Kaithen
death everywhere

darthsith19
Nihilus pwns.

Hokage Yoda
Nihilus eats Atris and destroys Telos again

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by darthsith19
Nihilus pwns.

Lord Bryan
This thread is teh sux! Nihilus would pwn as if it was Sith Jawa Vs a Youngling.

Count Kent
Nihilus owns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.