OMG new trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoLdPhAnToM47

countryfan2004
Yeah, I saw that too. I freaked out!

Knightfall93
Can someone find it on the net and link to it here after?

Emma718
awww damn i live in Aus so i can't see it sad

Britrogue
24? As in Keifer Sutherland 24?

cain marko
wtf thts no way fair will it not go on the syt??? i wont see it miffed

GoLdPhAnToM47
ok so yes it is the FOX Show 24, as soon as I find it (which might even be leaked before) i will post it here

braveniler58
I have never wateched 24. But i will now.

Dr. Grey
i can't wait to see!

GoLdPhAnToM47
apple.com will have the trailer following 24, that means the west coast will have it at 7

buffymitch
Phantom so about 10 or 11 o clock at night i will have it in Surnam right? That's in south america.

GoLdPhAnToM47
Originally posted by buffymitch
Phantom so about 10 or 11 o clock at night i will have it in Surnam right? That's in south america. Im not sure, but i will definately look around for a link and post it here ASAP

buffymitch
ok thanks

X-Woman
it probably will be released on the internet after it airs on tv for you out of America people. smile

buffymitch
let's hope so. i'll be jumping again

b-dan
i ****en hate how nightcrwaler aint in it

wsg
So do I sad

Knightfall93
When's the game out?

GoLdPhAnToM47
If Fox was smart, I think they should show it during the Oscars even though its a different station

Prince Nauj
I guess there gonna show this trailer until 24 ends, just like how they did it with episode three for star wars. Gawd watching the oc was such a pain in the neck messed

Impediment
Thats why I'm so glad I have a DVR. I can just record the program and then scan back later for the trailer.

Britrogue
I'm getting excited! Do you think the trailer will be up on the net tomorrow?

J-Unit
I hope we will get to se Vinnie in action this time around and magneto offcourse! but when do u folks think it will be posted here?

cain marko
sum1 sed it was gettin put on apples website after it has aired. what tym is it airing 7 or 8??

Knightfall93
I acnt wait/... how many hrs different are England and the US?

cain marko
5 i think thats is what it was when i was in the us

J-Unit
cain_marko will love this one! Juggernaut

J-Unit
phoenix

cain marko
omg where u get those pics?? ur ryt thats the best i've seen of juggy yet. part from he looks good when he is emprisoned

willRules
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I acnt wait/... how many hrs different are England and the US?

anywhere between 5 to 8 hours

TheOnes2
what time does it air/come online over there?

cain marko
i'm jus gonna watch it tomorrow if it is on seein as i'm in england i cba stayin up

GoLdPhAnToM47
Ok guys! The new trailer will air at 9:36pm (8:36pm central) during tonight's showing of 24 on FOX! It will be online "shortly after!"

jgiant
very dissapointed by juggs

cain marko
what lol i'm dissapointed in ma self but i myt die if i stay up ages. first thing i do whenn i wake up i promise we wont get i till midnyt if not later

TheOnes2
Right my fellow UK'ers, The trailer will be online at 2:50 AM tomorrow.

dreximgirl
w00t! cant wait to see 2morrow - if i didnt have work i really wold be sorely tempted to stay up

Lis x

TheOnes2
I am getting up 45 minutes earler than i get up for school to see it and print off some homework (using that as an excuse to get up early)

crimsonphoenix
i just saw it and i have to say omg i cant wait

allofyousuckkk
lucky, i saw the first 10 seconds, and my dad had to pms and force me to turn it off

zachrivard
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
i just saw it and i have to say omg i cant wait
me 2
will it be the last x men movie?

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by zachrivard
me 2
will it be the last x men movie? well if this film does really well they said they might make an x4

mike059jig
Yeah It was kool and enticing...like the Juggs part runnig throught the walls after ice man..angel flying...I mad I didn't see any pheonix form jean..How much mutants is in this mutants is in this movie anyway? was that sunfire with the spike face?..was it me of did I see empty professor x wheel chair wit logan cying?What happen to cyclops??????

Flavio
wow i thought people would be more happy about it...

edit: just been to another forum and everybody is happy (some say even in tears laughing out loud ) YAY!!!!

buffymitch
do you gus know if it it's online allready. or can anybody upload it ? i can't wait

KENobi™
Originally posted by Flavio
wow i thought people would be more happy about it...

edit: just been to another forum and everybody is happy (some say even in tears laughing out loud ) YAY!!!!

Tell those who are in tears to move out of their parents spare room and go get laid FFS, it's only a movie.

I mean I love X-Men comics and I like the movies, but...tears?

do you gus know if it it's online allready. or can anybody upload it ? i can't wait

I just checked, not online yet.

buffymitch
yep i'm refreshing the www.quicktime.com website constatnly

Impediment
I thought I saw Colossus in the team line up somewhere in there, and I saw Beast's hand turning from furry blue to humanoid. Cool. Juggernaut had better impress from what I gathered. He seemed a little pansy-fied, IMO.

buffymitch
i'm opening the official site right now maybe they will put on there

Flavio

Impediment
I loved the final part of the trailer where Jean Grey says to Logan: "Please.....Kill me!." I'm watching it over and over on my DVR.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Impediment
I thought I saw Colossus in the team line up somewhere in there, and I saw Beast's hand turning from furry blue to humanoid. Cool. Juggernaut had better impress from what I gathered. He seemed a little pansy-fied, IMO.

Watch the announcement trailer and you'll see Colossus, it was confirmed a while back he was a main character in this movie.

Oh they BETTER NOT have Hank become Beast only to have his powers reversed at the end of the movie, mad, that better be a shot thrown into the trailer backwards.

X-Woman
OMG THE TRAILER WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!! thumb up eek!

KENobi™
i'm opening the official site right now maybe they will put on there

I was just there like 2 minutes ago, nothing yet.

palpy_666
I can't believe nobody has uploaded the trailer yet as a torrent! It makes me MAD!!! The Star Wars Episode III trailer was up like IMMEDIATELY after it was on tv!

KENobi™
Originally posted by palpy_666
I can't believe nobody has uploaded the trailer yet as a torrent! It makes me MAD!!! The Star Wars Episode III trailer was up like IMMEDIATELY after it was on tv!

Takes awhile to upload the video content.

buffymitch
man i can't believe it is taking this long for it to come online.

buffymitch
I loved the final part of the trailer where Jean Grey says to Logan: "Please.....Kill me!." I'm watching it over and over on my DVR.

is there no way you can upload it?

Impediment
I can't seem to recall who that mutant was with the spikes on his face. Maybe a Morlock since Calisto is in the movie?

palpy_666
I keep checking www.torrentspy.com for it...

crimsonphoenix
I wonder why every1 is in the x-men forum

KENobi™
I can't seem to recall who that mutant was with the spikes on his face. Maybe a Morlock since Calisto is in the movie?

Umm...Marrow I think, but Marrow is female. erm

Spike in X-Men: Evolution had the same powers, and became a Morlock.

Originally posted by palpy_666
I keep checking www.torrentspy.com for it...

Just wait for the official to come out online, higher quality.

Impediment
is there no way you can upload it? If there is a way, dude, I have no idea whatsoever! stick out tongue

Impediment

KENobi™
Might be. Although, in the books Marrow is a woman. Dunno.

I edited my post with this:

"Umm...Marrow I think, but Marrow is female. erm

Spike in X-Men: Evolution had the same powers, and became a Morlock."

Impediment
Personally, I wanted to see Multiple Man and Shadowcat. I'm disappointed that they weren't featured in the trailer.

KENobi™
Personally, I wanted to see Multiple Man and Shadowcat. I'm disappointed that they weren't featured in the trailer.

Is Multiple Man gonna be in the movie? If he's in it, then I will feel cheated that they would do that. In X-Men 1 he was a 10 year old boy, X2 is only 4 months after X1, and X3 isn't too much longer after that.

mike059jig
Yeah It was kool and enticing...like the Juggs part runnig throught the walls after shadow cat..angel flying...I mad I didn't see any pheonix form jean..How much mutants is in this mutants is in this movie anyway? was that sunfire with the spike face?..was it me of did I see empty professor x wheel chair wit logan cying?What happen to cyclops??????

Flavio
Mystique appears in human form cry

KENobi™
Originally posted by mike059jig
Yeah It was kool and enticing...like the Juggs part runnig throught the walls after ice man..angel flying...I mad I didn't see any pheonix form jean..How much mutants is in this mutants is in this movie anyway? was that sunfire with the spike face?..was it me of did I see empty professor x wheel chair wit logan cying?What happen to cyclops??????

Didn't you already say this exact paragraph a couple pages ago?

Impediment

mike059jig
yeah but i could not edit it... wasnt iceman.. it was shadow cat i mean t to type..I think the trialer is at the website..dont wanna get your hopes up..for KENobi™

palpy_666
Mystique appears in human form cry

What do you mean? She appeared in human form in X-2 as well.

KENobi™
Well, since I have a subscription to Wizard magazine, I have read plenty of reports that Jamie Maddrox the Multiple Man will have a cameo in X-Men 3 as opposed to Shadowcat who is supposedly an active member of the X-Men during the movie. One question: where in X-Men 1 was Multiple Man featured? I remember in X-Men 2 where Mystique was hacking Stryker's files and a list of mutants appeared on screen with Maddrox's name on it but that was about it.

DOH! Nevermind. embarrasment I mistook that boy playing basketball in X-Men 1 as Multiple Man for a second there. Now I remember it was in the X2 novelization where Multiple Man was. embarrasment

yeah but i could not edit it... wasnt iceman.. it was shadow cat i mean t to type..I think the trialer is at the website when its loading of something..dont wanna get your hopes up..for KENobi™

Those are scenes from the teaser trailer.

mike059jig
check again the Trailer is up at the X3 official website..everyone can see it

buffymitch
you're not kidding are you

mike059jig
not I am not kidding check for your self

buffymitch
I'm opening it again. it always take so long to open it. i wonder why. I'm actually kinda nervous.

Flavio
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!WONDERFUL

KENobi™
check again the Trailer is up at the X3 official website..everyone can see it

Sweet, I hadn't refreshed for a few minutes. happy

buffymitch
oh my god its on. shaking here

KENobi™
That was actually the first time I saw the trailer. stick out tongue

I don't watch 24 and forgot to TiVo it.

Magneto's speech looks very sweet.

Flavio
jesus christ, it has the best music and is surely the most deep trailer of the X-men franchise...

KENobi™
jesus christ, it has the best music and is surely the most deep trailer of the X-men franchise...

I still can't get my head around Beast's X-uniform though. sick That vest is terrible.

mike059jig
iceman and shadow cat...whas gonna happen to rogue?why does it look like magneto brotherhood outnumber the x-men

Flavio

mike059jig
its all about patience now people..until may 26

KENobi™
iceman and shadow cat...whas gonna happen to rogue?why does it look like magneto brotherhood outnumber the x-men

Because he found some bad mutants, then he recruited the Morlocks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The X-Men comprise of the teachers, and a few of the teenage students.

Flavio

rogue sems to get her butt kicked by everyone ("i'm not your father" isnt what i call a good line)
i also cant see her lined up with the others in the final battle no

mike059jig
that sucks..this i hear is the end of the x-men trilogy its suppose to have closure..why is rogue being kicked around..

KENobi™
rogue sems to get her butt kicked by everyone ("i'm not your father" isnt what i call a good line)

I thought the line might have been more of a conversation like:

Rogue: "Can I come too?"

Logan: "I'm not your father, you can make your own decisions."

Or something like that.

mike059jig
this movie seems to have twice as much mutants than the previous 2 movies

Flavio

Paola
Flavi boy I love your new sig!! notworthy

and no... I'm not watching the trailer schmoll (stupid 56k modem ranting)

KENobi™
this movie seems to have twice as much mutants than the previous 2 movies

Well duh...this is the "Last stand". It's a huge war between X-Men, Brotherhood and the Humans. If you're going to fight a war you're not going to have 10 X-Men alone.

mike059jig
who is the bald mutant..well if its alot mutants i hope this movies is pretty long like almost three hours; maybe more since it's so much mutants..every mutant needs a good screen time

I love long movies three hours long..they are the best..

KENobi™
who is the bald mutant

no expression
Leech. Just think of his powers.

Dude, if you want to know so much about the movie, go to SuperheroHype or some other site and get educated.

Flavio
Originally posted by Paola
Flavi boy I love your new sig!! notworthy

and no... I'm not watching the trailer schmoll (stupid 56k modem ranting)

thx Pao love

everytime i watch it get happier happy only feelsad for Cyke, he'sthe one that Jean should ask to be killed by schmoll

mike059jig
KENobi save the insults..we dont want another war here!!I enoguht about this movie..Leech look nothin like that in the comics

KENobi™
KENobi save the insults..we dont want another war here!!I enoguht about this movie..Leech look nothin like that in the comics

Where did I insult you?

And Mystique looks nothing like she did in the comics. Things have to change from one medium to the next.

Flavio

jediperson
its on apple

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/large.html

Flavio
Originally posted by jediperson
its on apple

thats not news...confused

KENobi™
Originally posted by jediperson
its on apple

About 45 minutes too slow there. wink

jediperson
oh sorry

Flavio
aw its really touching when jean asks logan to be killed...

mike059jig
I wonder why scotts wasn't their..

Flavio
I wonder why scotts wasn't their..

you know...

i still miss Rogue on the final battle schmoll

ginny_weasly
o man, Apple got the trailer?!

*thunks head* ok, that was a pointless download I just made....

owell, if anyone wants a copy I can make a usendit.

buffymitch
I'm sad to say that this trailer contains MAJOR spoilers. and i'm not gonna put any spoiler tags because it's all in the trailer right in front of your eyes. I believe them to be spoiler but i can't say with 100% so Don't read if you don't like it

It is Xavier that dies. If you look closely you can see Moira crying and you see Jean raising him up in the air and few mometns later you see Storm and Wolverine crying next to an empty chair. So It is the Phoenix that kills Charles and i believe all because he wants to control her.

It is obvious that there will not be any fight between Colossus and Juggernaut. I believe Kitty will use her power to shift Juggernaut to something and let him get stuck in it. probably killing him imdeiatley

The first person to get "cured" is mystique. Rebecca romijn hinted that in an interview. and we see her in black hair, naked crying. on the floor. I think she will lose her power but not her strenght and her intelligence. She is a woman and hell hath no fury.....

It is also obvious that there will be a showdown with th e X-Men standing In formation clearly outnumbered by Magneto Phoenix and the morlocks. But i believe not all is spoiled. Beast's ahnd turning "human" again. i winder how that works out? Is leech on the good side or on the bad side. Except for Xavier will any other mutant die or Except for Mystique will any other mutant be "cured"
what do you guys think?

mike059jig
Moira..where is she??so i can spot her out.. I think maybe that humans might help the x-men to make it even i guess..

buffymitch
You see her crying in the scen wher some of the X-men are siting next to each other. you her looking down.

mike059jig
you have a good eye buffymitch..I want to see what magneto is gonna do to the truck with the jeeps surrounding with mytique inside..Thats gonna be cool

Flavio
I'm sad to say that this trailer contains MAJOR spoilers. and i'm not gonna put any spoiler tags because it's all in the trailer right in front of your eyes. I believe them to be spoiler but i can't say with 100% so Don't read if you don't like it

It is Xavier that dies. If you look closely you can see Moira crying and you see Jean raising him up in the air and few mometns later you see Storm and Wolverine crying next to an empty chair. So It is the Phoenix that kills Charles and i believe all because he wants to control her.

It is obvious that there will not be any fight between Colossus and Juggernaut. I believe Kitty will use her power to shift Juggernaut to something and let him get stuck in it. probably killing him imdeiatley

The first person to get "cured" is mystique. Rebecca romijn hinted that in an interview. and we see her in black hair, naked crying. on the floor. I think she will lose her power but not her strenght and her intelligence. She is a woman and hell hath no fury.....

It is also obvious that there will be a showdown with th e X-Men standing In formation clearly outnumbered by Magneto Phoenix and the morlocks. But i believe not all is spoiled. Beast's ahnd turning "human" again. i winder how that works out? Is leech on the good side or on the bad side. Except for Xavier will any other mutant die or Except for Mystique will any other mutant be "cured"
what do you guys think?

we also dont know if cyke is really dead...the person that Storm finds seems to be Jean (leather pants)...
its not spoiled!!!! we're not sure prof dies (he could be thrown on theground by phoenix and Storm and Logan find him later), but this is then the real last stand. Im hoping that Rogue and Cyke come in the final battle like the "unexpected help"...
just sad that Rogue wont get her justice, and we proly never see a solo movie with her...

GoLdPhAnToM47
so heres my 2 censt, i dont think the cure was used on mystique, she sahpe shifts so she could be changing and the government might think it worked, and i think Jean capture xavier not kills him...are they in the masion or Jeans house?

buffymitch
The movie is not spoiled. To be hoinest i thought it was Professor from the beginning because i remember Brian Singer Saying in one of the Audio cemmentaries that in the movie you have to find a way to put Xavier out because he is to powerful. Si i think they put him out for good in this one. It doesn't have to be this way but i believe it si leaning more towards that. Ofcourse we can never be sure until may 26th. So this is us just speculating. What i really love. So i hope you don't take this the wrong way.

GoLdPhAnToM47
i cant believe i dont see rogue in the final battle, but my thought is that rogue comes in the final battle, absorbs some of jean and the pheonix' guard is let down and jeans comes through and cyclops gets a mental hold on her

buffymitch
Now that you mention it think it's Jeans house i never saw that part of the mansion before.

GoLdPhAnToM47
and in the foresst when jeanis staring out, are the xmen walking back into the xjet?

mike059jig
Magneto and Professor X meet up at Jean greys house..thats when Magneto reveals to jean that when she was younger her powers where out of control so proffessor put a mental block on her and jean gets anger..i think also their a flashback of young jean and when proffesor and magneto where working together..and that when he put the block on her i read this at wikipedia.org I checked again and it was a small synosis their now.. guess they deleted it

buffymitch
Mike that is what i believe aht happens. Professor X will die in this case because he blocked her mind. He knew that Jean was too powerful for her age but now he can't stop her. She is mad because he did taht and now he must pay

mike059jig
I think so because i did see like an empty professor X wheel chair..with storm holding a crying logan.....but you never know...

buffymitch
Okay i think i'll speculate some more tomorrow. I realy tired. i'm off to bed See you guys later

Darkman87
nice trailer but I have not seen so many mutants fighting side by side Magneto. Wow this will be a hit or what

cain marko
omg jus watched the trailer that suggy scene was jus how i imagined it its was so cool however there was no cyclops in any of the fighting scenes and i didnt see multiple man angle looks cool

cain marko
he dies dunne dunne tell me he doesnt. its at the beggininig when storm shouts logan isn't it isn't it tell me it isn't

Britrogue
Is it on the net yet? Is it? Is ItISITISITISIT?????

KENobi™
Originally posted by Britrogue
Is it on the net yet? Is it? Is ItISITISITISIT?????

a) If you'd read the past couple pages you'll see that it was released on the net 5 hours ago.
b) You coulda checked the sites it would be posted on.

J-Unit
i know what is in the magneto car scene i think he tryes to kill the president this time look at the black cars WHITE HOUSE STYLE!

Britrogue
Sorry, allowed my excitement get the better of me.

AlCzervik
Saw the clip last night during 24...didn't even know it was airing then. Man was that cool...I had no idea it was "all goin down" in the next one, nor did I know that Phoenix was making her re-appearance in this one.

Very cool IMO.

braveniler58

Flavio
i could understand most of it, only one of Magneto's speeches i didnt get...

cain marko
i deffinetly agree with mags rescuing mystique and angle escaping. i cant belive beast is in on the cure i mean i now he is to do with mutant research but this is a bit extreme . plus what a bout cylkes he is none of the fighting scenes!!!!!!!!! and mystique demutinised. do u reeakon that it will be for gud???

Doc Ock
Awesome,awesome trailer.

I am now super psyched for this movie big grin

braveniler58
Originally posted by cain marko
i deffinetly agree with mags rescuing mystique and angle escaping. i cant belive beast is in on the cure i mean i now he is to do with mutant research but this is a bit extreme . plus what a bout cylkes he is none of the fighting scenes!!!!!!!!! and mystique demutinised. do u reeakon that it will be for gud???

god, I hope not. Mystique has got to stay Mystique. o_o

cain marko
ye true but she looks hot all humaned up. jus thought u no that body storm is crouched next to at alkalilake it could be jean it prob is jean innit i dont want it to be cykes

mr.smiley
Well I missed the damn thing........................

buffymitch
Does anybody have any problems opening the large trailer. they have smal medium an d large. i had to watch the medium because the large one gives me a question mark. can anyone help

mike059jig
Did you guys see the asian guy with spikes come out his face? thats quill..i have no idea who dat is...but he shoots spikes i kno

steverules
Wheres this new trailer then, or whens it coming?

mike059jig
its everwhere...at apple.com or x3 official site

cain marko
i just noticed when storm and wolvie are around jean at the lake that there are loads of rocks floating in the backround. i also think this is what is happening this cykes glasses but i dunno where he will be. wolvie and storm may have come with him or after him and jus found hi glasses. and maybe wolverine is tending (i use that word lightly) when storm finds jean.
please say if u do or dont lyk that theory

mike059jig
I didn't see cyclops other than being at the lake..im feeling quite pesimistic about cyclops role n this movie..

cain marko
same here which is why i say he dies at the begining. however i think that fox myt be hiding his storyline to give us the false impression.
i mean nowhere does anyone seem sad that cykes is dead. and i'm weary about prof x dying. tht thing with him in the chair myt be in the middle of the movie n jean myt take him or he may jus snuff it. also when calisto says more powerful than u to maggs. i no it is strayt after mystique is talking bout leech but is it refering to phoenix??? there is so much

cain marko
and another thing when storm says there is nothing wrong....with any of us for that matter it sounds like what she is saying has been cut like.

cain marko
sorry about posting more but i hate it that bobb yis always with kitty like when wolvie say you myt not be coming home...she myt not be coming home. he is with her at that bit

Flavio
cain, use the edit buton, those multiple posts are annoying...

cain marko
yea i no i forgot sorry

Flavio
no prob

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>