Check This Out! Important For All True Spiderman Fans!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
Hey! listen up guys. i been doing some reaserch and i found this picture made by a fan. he took the picture that sony "officially" realised and added some things to it that in my opinion shoul be trully added to the spidey black costume. Tell me whether you agree with the fan.. or with sony.. are u a true fan?

Marcus4600
That's a neat alteration. To be honest, that may happen at some point in the movie, so don't give up hope dude.

Cascador
There was another fake one where you could see the suit was alive but still had the spider patern on it, but you saw the symbiote was connecting to the wall and such really cool....I combined that one with this one in my signature...

Knightfall93
Why can't this be on one of the 100000000000000000 threads about the black suit?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Cascador
There was another fake one where you could see the suit was alive but still had the spider patern on it, but you saw the symbiote was connecting to the wall and such really cool....I combined that one with this one in my signature... Which looks waaaaay hot BTW.

Cascador
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Which looks waaaaay hot BTW.

Thanks, I wish I could also make it rain, but like I said on another thread that would take too much space unfortunatly.

Evil SeeD
Hey guys, I was searching to see if i could find any CGI pictures of any villains for Spiderman 3.. and I came across a first computer digitil fight scene between Spidey and venom.. Its in its first stages so very blocky and fake looking.. But if its real, we definatly have a Venom...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Hey guys, I was searching to see if i could find any CGI pictures of any villains for Spiderman 3.. and I came across a first computer digitil fight scene between Spidey and venom.. Its in its first stages so very blocky and fake looking.. But if its real, we definatly have a Venom...
Hate to break it to you but thats just a screenshot from the game marvel nemisis lol.

DBZ MAN
o dear...people don't research the pictures they find on the first page of google do they no

Evil SeeD
HAHA!!! Ok.. I dont play video games so I have NOOO clue... And no i didnt even find it on google, the site actually said early CGI stages..lol.. I see that was a lie.. Thanks for clearing that up wink

steverules
Lol, thats funny that is. This is a first timer I think.

FG725
lol man that was funny yeah the game sucked balls anyway maybe they will sue the people for stealing their pick and saying someone else made it lol

Kainreaver
I don't consider it an "Alteration" Rather than a "Revealation" I think they should have stuck with the Origional design of the Black Symbiote suit. On the other hand (In a logical sense) I can see why they didn't...The suit (While on Peter Parker) Gave the design of the black suit and the white spider, because its what peter ideally wanted...But if he wanted that suit, he could have made it himself out of material...So in a way, the comic book explaination of the design of spider-Mans black suit makes little sense. Secondly, variety. Just giving Spider-Man, and Venom seperate suit designs for the sake of variety. In either case, I'm glad that the conflict between Peter Parker and the Symbiote suit will Eclipse the Sandman. The venom Saga has been, and always will be my favorite conflict in the spider-man universe. I imagine that Eddie wont get the suit until the end of the movie, leading into a 4th film. This movie will be the best Spider-Man film of all if they stick to exploiting the Human conflict in Peter parker with the added variable of the Symbiote.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Hey guys, I was searching to see if i could find any CGI pictures of any villains for Spiderman 3.. and I came across a first computer digitil fight scene between Spidey and venom.. Its in its first stages so very blocky and fake looking.. But if its real, we definatly have a Venom... Dude, that's from Marvel Nemisis. I know. I fight Venom vs Spidey all the time. (Iron mans better in that game any way.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.