Mandalore (Canderous) vs Ki Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Location is Dxun.

Canderous has his standard Mandalore armour, a vibrosword, and his trademark repeating blaster. Ki-Adi Mundi has his lightsaber and is allowed the force. Who wins?

Darth_Glentract
Canderous.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Canderous.
You think so?

zephiel7
I say Canderous aswell. Although Adi Mundi is a Jedi Master, Canderous fought in the mandalorian wars, so he had to inevitably face off against a few Jedi. Hard to say but I guess Mandalore eventually takes it.

Fishy
Canderous is Mandalore, Mandelorian champions were taking out Jedi during the Mandelorian wars, I do think he could take Jedi out even in a fair fight, and this Jedi isn't exactly the best out there. He'd probably die.

Numan
In open warfare I'm sure that some mandalorians would be able to take out jedi but in a one on one fight like this Canderous has no chance. He loses in a duel and he loses with his blaster.

Fishy
I wouldn't be so sure on that...

Mandelorians have killed Jedi on many occasions, Jango Fett who is generaly seen as less skilled then Canderous managed to take out a few Jedi in straight up fights. Canderous does have more experience fighting then Ki Adi does, we know Mandelorian champions were still powerful enough to fight head to head with Jedi, Jedi that were trained for war and had been fighting for a long time. I would say he has a very good chance here.

MC Spartan
Yeah, Mandalore wins. He fought in the mand wars and must have atleast killed a few jedi in his experiences.

Numan
Jango Fett with all of his gadgets would easily defeat Mandalore. Don't be silly. And the mandalorians were only so succesful at killing jedi because of their basilisk war droids.

Guy LeDouche
Mandy Lore.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
Jango Fett with all of his gadgets would easily defeat Mandalore. Don't be silly. And the mandalorians were only so succesful at killing jedi because of their basilisk war droids.

Basilisk war droids come from the sky and rain down at people, destroy them and then its time for ground battles... The only real thing we know about a battle between Mandelorians and Republic troops comes from a Vision from the exile, where we see them fighting on the ground.

Canderous says that the Basilisk enter the athmosphere and blow up shields and the like. If Basilisks would have done the ground fighting Mandelorians wouldn't have been as feared for their fighting skills and the republic would never have entered in a ground war when they were the attacker.s

vpokdekjyafmidp
well ki adi stood up to greivous as i've heard, and im pretty sure greivous could take canderous, but still im really not sure

Hello Friend
I don't think even the best Mandalorians can take a Jedi one on one.

Jango manages to do it with a ****load of gadgets. Canderous only has a vibrosword and a repeating blaster for this one...

Fishy
Jedi don't use the force for offensive reasons, thats why GG was so succesful, and thats the reason Mandelorians could probably take them. They could never take a Dark Jedi or a Sith, those would slaughter a Mandelorian by choking them.

But Jedi are not the greatest fighters ever, they can be matched with a sword and if a great fighter like a Mandelorian Champion who has fought for over 40 years of none stop war, who became the greatest Mandelorian in his day and who was the most feared Mandelorian in the outer rim after the Mandelorian Wars during the Jedi Civil War. I think Canderous has a chance here.

Numan
Killing a jedi is completely different than killing a jedi master. While Mundi is still one of the lesser jedi masters in terms of being a warrior, he still has the experience of one and no non force user equipped with a blaster or vibrosword would kill him. BTW jedi can still use offensive powers. Ever heard of force push? And mandalore uses a basilisk war droid against Ulic in a duel.

Kaithen
hmmm i dont know Mandalores power but.... U saw jango fighting obi? i hope so. And that was a challange for him :P i dont think that mandalore can kill a jedi, beside he got no jet pack... XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.