Plasticman vs Mr.Fantastic, The Thing, The Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Can the highly versitle and underrated Plasticman beat 3 of the F4. no prep so Reed Richards cant build some weird plot hole device or call his friends like Silver Surfer. This is a plain ordinary brawl

Mider
I think he could he defeated Fernus who defeated the ENTIRE JLA. Superman even consided to being the most powerful being on earth to the Martian Manhunter or Fernus. Plastic man can grow into any size and shape and is virtually immortal he cannot be hurt by mental attacks, he's mr fantastic times.......i dont know how many times but pretty up there :P. human torch well if fernus couldnt hurt him why would the human torce. Fernus powers were such that they contained fire so strong it could exist even in a vacum. The Thing is not as strong as Fernus why would he be any challenge.

Draco69
Plastic Man has a melting point. He CAN be melted or dissolved with sufficent temperture. He can them out but he has to do it quickly before Torch goes nova.

Mider
so can torce's fire be hotter then Fernus?

DigiMark007
Fernus never really exhausted his attacks...and PM was just stalemating him, not winning. But Manhunter fought through before the battle ended, so we really don't know the outcome.

Yes, temperature extremes are detrimental to PM. Johnny would get to him eventually. Thing he could just suffocate or something, and he's mroe versatile than Reed. But I gotta believe Johnny would do him in.

Mider
ive heard his nova blast is not anywear near a real nova i dont think he'd beat plastic man he's virtually immortal as well.

Tshern
Plastic Man cannot be suffocated, at least as far as I know. Didn't he live in the bottom of an ocean for some years? He was ripped apart back then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.