DE Sidious vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who Wins?

Setting is in the Jedi Council

darthsith19
Traya alone could do it.

Fishy
Doubt it, but i'm still giving it to Traya and Malak awesome force powers with a great lightsaber wielder to help would probably make him die.

Hello Friend
The duo gets their asses fried.

tdtd
Does anyone want to give proof? DE Sidious was uber powerful, so what makes you think Traya could do her instakiss technique on him without him having a defense for it? This would be an even match since I consider DE Sidious miles above Traya.

Fishy
I don't even know if she could use her instakill technique, i'm just going with what I generally hear at this forum about Kreia being about equal to DE Sidious, I never really did look into him, and never felt the need to read anything about him to be honest.

tdtd
I've read enough about him to understand he was one powerful Mofo, but at the same time I don't know how he would compete with Traya AND Malak, although alone he would take either one.

Hello Friend
I doubt those two can survive fleet-destroying force storms.

Fishy
Perhaps, but is it really effective in close combat, can it be conjured up? And is it impossible for a lightsaber to block an attack like that?

tdtd
Perhaps, but at the same time he won't have the time to create a force storm with the two of them on his ass.

Hello Friend
Yep. They can be harnessed into Force Lightning at close quarters in seconds. Luke (boosted by the full force potential of Leia and Jacen) kills Sidious by (I think) reflecting the lightnight back at Sidious for a few seconds, destroying his body. I haven't read it for a long time though, but I think that's how it went.

tdtd
Yea that sounds about right.

Fishy
Well how would the potential backing him up make him more powerful? Really, potential is nice but its skill and force techniques that would matter, unless i'm missing something really big. So if Luke could do it, with help (no matter how much that would be really) then I'm guessing Kreia and Malak might have a shot at it too...

tdtd
I don't think Krei and Malak are as powerful as the skywalker blood, no?

Fishy
They definitly have more training experience and skill then Luke had at that time, and I still don't really see how potential could destroy somebody... So... But then again perhaps in some strange post ROTJ mumbo jumbo magic crap they can and if thats the case then perhaps Malak and Traya are dead.

But why am I even debating this? I simply don't know enough to say for sure.

Hello Friend
Yeah, the Skywalkers probably have the most potential in the SW Universe. DN Luke is 50, and he's nearing god status.

And I don't think they have that force technique, either.

tdtd
Yea but this is DE which was a few years after ROTJ.

Darth_Glentract
Hello Friend, Luke is 55 in DN3. 54 at the start of the series.

Fishy, When Luke beat DE Sidious Luke was temporarily almost three times as powerful as normal. By the time Luke beat Sidious Luke was already stronger then Joruus, who was able to control 37,000 minds at the same time and kill a powerful Dark Jedi that guarded Wayland.

I'll get to the rest later, right now I have to go.

Basically, Sidious could take either on his own for sure, but together I'd give them a fair chance but not a certain victory.

tdtd
thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.