Marka Ragnos vs DN Luke, Exar Kun and Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Piting the Strongest force user, against three extremely powerful force users

who would win?

tdtd
Well you have the strongest against the 2nd strongest in Sadow or Luke and then Kun. Wow this one is a really good one. Sadow and Kun would obviously be a weaker link than Sadow and Kressh who both feared Ragnos. Luke would however be more powerful than Simus.. **** sorry I don't know who wins this, it could go either way.

Illustrious
Too many variables. How well can the team of 3 mesh? What are some of the fighting abilities of Ragnos (we know of the scepter, and we can only imagine his "immense physical strength and terrifying grasp of the dark side"wink.

This thread is just silly.

darthsith19
I don't think Marka could take out all three.

tdtd
I agreee with Illustrious, silly thread.

Fishy
There is just no way of knowing. We don't even know how much more powerful he is then Sadow.. Really this is impossible to say.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i agree with darthsith

tdtd
Honestly if I had to make a logical guess I would say he would stalemate or lose because you have 2 of the most powerful force users the galaxy has ever known in Sadow and Luke, and one of the best in Kun. DN Luke would push this battle to a stalemate or a hard victory but again, it's nearly impossible to tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.