Exar Kun and DN Luke run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
1) Obi Wan, Anakin and Quin Gon Jin
2) Kit Fisto, Mace Windu and Plo Koon
3) Yoda and Vodo
4) Darth Bane, Lord Hoth and Lord Kaan
5) Darth Revan and DE Sidious
6) Ulic Qel Droma, Aleema and Satal
7) Freedon Nadd
8) Naga Sadow
9) They make it all the way

Fatigue, does not count as a factor, however any injuries they may sustain are carried over for the next fight, 6hr break between each fight

i believe they would fall at 7

tdtd
Is this a serious threat? Those two as a team would be the most powerful team ever and would take down anyone with the exception of Ragnos and maybe Sadow. They go through the gauntlet with ease.

Illustrious
They make it all the way. Ragnos himself could arguably do it, DN Luke would almost certainly get to at least Freedon Nadd by himself as well. Combined, this would be an easy gauntlet.

w00t2112
alrite, then put Ragnos at the end

darthsith19
They make it all the way.

tdtd
yup

Fishy
Agreed.

IKC
Exar could, as far as we know, contest a living Freedon Nadd by himself. Putting Luke with him makes #7 a blowout.

tdtd
Together they should be able to take out Sadow, if not Luke alone which might be a longshot. This thread is overkill

IKC
Luke alone against Sadow a long shot? Dude. Exar is better than Luke. If anything, Kun would put up a better showing against Sadow by himself than Luke would.

Together, though, they probably have it down.

tdtd
Kun is better than NJO Luke, not DN Luke.

IKC
He's better than any known incarnation of Luke, man.

tdtd
I don't think so. I agree with you he MAY be better than NJO Luke but DN Luke has reached his full potential and is extremely powerful, most likely more than Kun

IKC
And yet you've shown no proof for it. That is your gut feeling, which doesn't mean much of anything.

tdtd
Yet you still haven't shown how Kun is better than DN Luke

IKC
Try the actual thread, where I showed DN Luke gets tooled in their fight.

tdtd
You have no basis on your theories because it's clear to everyone here that you haven't read any of the Dark Nest books. I can see where your logic MIGHT begin to make sense with NJO but that's where it also ends.

IKC
And I ask for proof from people who have read DN. They failed to provide how Luke would even survive.

tdtd
You've failed to prove how Kun would tool him. They've failed to prove how he would survive because I doubt anyone here has read the new novels. However they can pick up little bits and pieces that describe the novels, especially about Luke being considered a Force God.

IKC
Glentract's read them, he's failed to show how Luke will either kill Kun or survive Kun's assault.

And the term "force god" is used on this forum, dude. It's not a word you're going to find in Star Wars literature. So, that point is moot.

w00t2112
Take into account any injuries the duo may sustain, and that they will not be at their peak by fight 7 and 8

IKC
Uh, nobody before stage seven has half a chance of injuring the duo. Even at stage seven, the duo dominates.

tdtd
Still overkill

Kun-ni Habeo
(post removed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.