Darth Bane,Lord Hoth and Kaan versus Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Can Ragnos take these guys out? Setting is in Tulak Hord's tomb.

tdtd
easily

Fishy
Yeah he probably could.

zephiel7
We don't know Bane's relative strength. For all we know he could have played ping pong with the galaxy and shoot thunder from his arse.

tdtd
That's not a logical assumption though.

Faunus
Stop with all the damn Ragnos threads, Numan; it's getting redundant.

And zephiel, I'm sure that if Bane could've played ping pong with planets, he wouldn't have needed a host of other Sith Lords to conjure a storm.

tdtd
Very True

zephiel7
You still haven't explained the thunder from his arse.

Faunus
If he could do that, he would have just turned around, dropped his robes, and mooned the Jedi Order until he got some sparks flying. wink

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by zephiel7
We don't know Bane's relative strength. For all we know he could have played ping pong with the galaxy and shoot thunder from his arse.

yeah i dont know about you but i call it ASS

Arker
yes

Ragnos wins, anyways.

tdtd
Ragnos always wins

Arker
True dat....

Captain REX
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

Yeah, I don't know about you, but I call it STFU.

I say Ragnos.

Veneficus
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

I take it you have never seen Braveheart?

tdtd
Braveheart owns

Numan
Braveheart sucks.

Wesker
Originally posted by Numan
Braveheart sucks.

Penn says: Read my lips...

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5592/stfupoint3sr5te.gif

Faunus
Lmao!

Numan
Originally posted by Wesker
Penn says: Read my lips...

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5592/stfupoint3sr5te.gif

Is that the most humerous thing you can come up with? Thats right, thought so.

Wesker
No, I couldn't surpass your posts. For sheer idiocy, those have to be the funniest things to come in here in months.

Numan
Sorry but what the **** are you talking about. that has to be the worst comeback I have ever seen.

Wesker
Maybe someday when your balls drop and you get some smarts you'll be able to understand things better.

Does your mother know you're on the computer trying to be hardcore?

Faunus
A bit above your head, eh? Put simply; you're a joke.

Numan
Sorry. I'm a joke. Do you honestly understant how sad it is for people of your age to be obsesst about star wars. you're making fun of my age huh. At least I don't live in an old people's home where I have to have someone accompany me to the toilet.

Wesker
Neither do I. But considering all you do is come in here and make useless threads and then insult people's intelligence (Despite the fact that they are making sense and you are not), you're nothing better than a little troll.

"Obsesst about Star Wars." That's hilarious.

Oh noes!!111 We r teh obsesst with teh stir wurz!!!

Numan
Yeah because I really don't know how to spell obsessed.

Faunus
Sorry. I'm a joke. Do you honestly understant how sad it is for people of your age to be obsesst about star wars. you're making fun of my age huh. At least I don't live in an old people's home where I have to have someone accompany me to the toilet.

Hah? Least seniors don't need help wiping themselves. . . Hell, are you even potty-trained?

Wesker
That might explain the shit that's been running through his posts.

tdtd
Numan stop posting.

Illustrious

Oh no!! God forbid that we like Star Wars sci-fi and we make posts involving them. How do we live with ourselves?!!!

Careful, slugger, you may try to reel in one too big for ya.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Veneficus
I take it you have never seen Braveheart?

no but even if i did id call it ass

Captain REX
And then William Wallace will drop down from the ceiling and gut you like a Scottish Lord.

Back on topic, or I close the thread and hand out warnings.

vpokdekjyafmidp
and then i shoot him

Captain REX
Sorry, he can only die by being captured by Brits and being gutted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.