Marka Ragnos versus Naga Sadow and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Can Marka Ragnos take these guys out? Setting is on Ruusan.

Numan
Can somebody also please do this thread gauntlet for Marka Ragnos:

He gets 30 seconds in between each fight.

1) Yoda and Mace Windu.
2) Darth Bane and Lord Kaan.
3) Thon, Odun-Urr, Arca Jeth and Vodo-Siosk Bass.
4) Ulic Quel-Droma, Aleema and Exar Kun.
5) Freedon Nadd and Ludo Kressh.
6) Naga Sadow and Lord Simus (full body Simus).
7) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron.
8) Darth Revan, Darth traya and The jedi exile.
9) 20 Taranteks and 5 fully grown Leviathans + 1 mutated rancor.
10) Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus.

All fights take place in temple training room apart from #9 which takes place in an open field in Ruusan.

Arker
Erm, Marka would pwn them both.

Numan
Hey Arker can you pleace make the thread? The moderators aren't allowing me to make any more today.

Arker
I'd rather not.

tdtd
Kun is below Ludo Kressh and Sadow and Kressh wouldn't challenge Ragnos, so Ragnos wins.

Fishy
And they aren't for a good reason, these threads are incredibly dumb... We have no way of knowing if Ragnos could do this, i'm guessing he could. But I simply can not be sure, for all we know he was just barely better then Sadow.

tdtd
If he was barely better than Sadow, then Sadow would have tried to overthrow him with some help. We know Sadow feared him so we could logically assume he was a lot better than Sado.

Fishy
Yeah okay, it would be very unlikely, not totally impossible but very unlikely.Still we don't know how much better then Sadow.

kamikz
Originally posted by tdtd
If he was barely better than Sadow, then Sadow would have tried to overthrow him with some help. We know Sadow feared him so we could logically assume he was a lot better than Sado.

But who would have helped him? The ones he'd ask would know that Sadow would take the thrown as a leader instead and possibly kill him, or they belived that Sadow could not stand up to Ragnos at all (though he might have been able)and were too afraid. And Ragnos did a pretty good job as the lord, so why would they?.

tdtd
That is what I'm saying. You are right we cannot fathom how powerful Ragnos was compared to Sadow, but we do know that he was a lot more powerful than him. If your ruler is slightly stronger than you, then you would try to overthrow him somehow. When your ruler is much more powerful than you, the thoughts cross your mind but that's as far as it goes, you fear and respect your leader, and Sadow feared and respected Ragnos

kamikz
I agree but do we know that Sadow didn't ask anyone, mabey he did but they turned him down? Vader feared and respected Sidious but when Luke came he wanted to overthrow him.

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
And they aren't for a good reason, these threads are incredibly dumb... We have no way of knowing if Ragnos could do this, i'm guessing he could. But I simply can not be sure, for all we know he was just barely better then Sadow.

I'm making a lot of threads because the threads we have at the moment suck. I mean what is up with a Sion and Mace fistfight.

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
I agree but do we know that Sadow didn't ask anyone, mabey he did but they turned him down? Vader feared and respected Sidious but when Luke came he wanted to overthrow him.

Well if they turned Sadow down they had a good reason for it, and that reason would logically be fear. Like they fear everything else, about Ragnos. And for a damned good reason too.

Faunus
Ragnos, obviously. Sadow was cowed by his spirit, and Kun acquired much of what made him powerful from Sadow, like the amulet. The duo gets pwned.

kamikz
Yes, that's exactly why they would turn him down. I agree that Ragnos is HIGH above Sadow, but how much is difficult to tell.

tdtd
Right, how much more powerful he is than Sadow is unknown but we know he is much more powerful.

Illustrious
Originally posted by kamikz
But who would have helped him? The ones he'd ask would know that Sadow would take the thrown as a leader instead and possibly kill him, or they belived that Sadow could not stand up to Ragnos at all (though he might have been able)and were too afraid. And Ragnos did a pretty good job as the lord, so why would they?.

Oh, I don't know, maybe Sadow and his billion and a half Massassi slaves?

Did you read Golden Age of the Sith? Did you notice how many times Sadow backstabbed the Sith for power? Did you notice how flagrantly his ideology differed from Marka Ragnos? Why would he bow before Marka Ragnos yet blatantly manipulate, cheat, and backstab his way to Dark Lord over guys like Simus or Kressh?

Because Marka Ragnos is significantly better than him. The quotes we have on that prove that point.

Numan
You have no proof. Quotes don't mean shit. Uthar Wyn said that Naga Sadow was the greatest of all of the ancient sith, so if you are going to disregard that quote than you cannot use ones that say that Ragnos was the greatest. And there could have been many reasons why sadow didn't try to overthrow Ragnos. You cannot speculate and make assumptions (even if you think they are very logical and accurate) if you call anybody else who does ignorant or a bad debater of fanboy or whatever other insults you have.

IKC
Uthar Wynn is a fallible character from a video game. The quotes stating Ragnos as the most powerful of the most powerful are from the omniscient, infallible narrator. Ergo, they're a little more valid than the opinions of a Sith pretender.

tdtd
Agreed, an insignificant character like Wynn means nothing in terms of Canon, however Ragnos is stated as being the most powerful of the most powerful by more than 1 narrarator

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
You have no proof. Quotes don't mean shit. Uthar Wyn said that Naga Sadow was the greatest of all of the ancient sith, so if you are going to disregard that quote than you cannot use ones that say that Ragnos was the greatest. And there could have been many reasons why sadow didn't try to overthrow Ragnos. You cannot speculate and make assumptions (even if you think they are very logical and accurate) if you call anybody else who does ignorant or a bad debater of fanboy or whatever other insults you have.

Like IKC said the quotes we use are from the guy who invented them he could know. Uthar Wynn however is a stupid Sith guy who trains people nad has no real power to speak off, but who lives in a time of war and conquest and probably thinks that is a good thing.

Logically he would think that fighting a war, the thing that Sadow did was a good thing and thats why he called him the greatest. Kreia somebody with far more knowledge about the Dark Side and Sith history and who we can trust a lot more says nothing about Sadow really but calls Ragnos the best there is.

tdtd
agreed

Numan
Uthat Wynn had clearly spent years at the academy on Korriban and would have learnt much about the sith (through holocrons and artifacts etc). And the opinion of the narrator means what exactly? Does George Lucas even know of the narrator? His opinion means nothing.

Fishy
Uthat Wynn had clearly spent years at the academy on Korriban and would have learnt much about the sith (through holocrons and artifacts etc). And the opinion of the narrator means what exactly? Does George Lucas even know of the narrator? His opinion means nothing.

He wrote the comics, he put the opinion as a fact in the comic, his opinion is the entire comic. As far as the comic itself goes nobody his word could mean more. GL has agreed with the comic to be cannon therefor the opinion the narrator expreses as a fact in the comic is indeed a fact.

And Uthar Wynn may have spent years there, but he wasn't the head of the Academy for years. Also he says greatest not most powerful. And Sadow could rank as the greatest ,that wouldn't be a real strange to say. I'm sure many people would have agreed with him, Ragnos for all his power was still a coward according to many, and that would not make him the greatest.

Numan
What he wrote in the comics is fact if it is approved as Canon by george Lucas but what he wrote outside is not.

Fishy
And he wrote it in the comics, so thats all what matters.

Numan
When I said in the comics, I meant involved in the story of the comics.

Fishy
And again he did.

Numan
No he used a character in his comic to say it. The narrator din't appear in the story did he.

Fishy
Just read the comics, the Narrator states it in the comics as something that just is. Its not said by a character or a thing, he just states it. Like a writer would state in a book "That building is red" or "He was the greatest fighter ever seen" get it?

Numan
Ragnos didn't even live in a time of war.

Fishy
And once again you prove you are 10 years old...

My god, he lived in a time when people were rebelling against him, ergo a time of war. And he was the greatest fighter was just an example I was given just like the building was red.

Jesus...

Numan
Look Fishy I have shown more intelligence then you have. How do you know people were rebelling agains him. Do you have any proof. And where in the actual story does it say Marka Ragnos was the greatest of the ancient sith or anything along those lines.

Fishy
Strange, you seem to be the only one that thinks that.

And if you would look in any thread about Marka ragnos that you didn't create you would find more then enough evidence to prove that he is the greatest, I suggest you look it up.

tdtd
Numan you seem to be the dumbest human being on these forums now quit arguing with facts. In fact just shut up.

Wesker
Look Fishy I have shown more intelligence then you have. How do you know people were rebelling agains him. Do you have any proof. And where in the actual story does it say Marka Ragnos was the greatest of the ancient sith or anything along those lines.

No, you're an idiot. And it should be against the law to let you have a computer, since you abuse the priviledge.

The point is that GL has officially signed off on EU. It's a "parallel universe" in his own words, and so long as it doesn't contradict the movies themselves (Or assuming it doesn't pick and use names that he's preselected. He has a book of names) it stands. And KJA made his characters. He created the TOTJ series. When you see narration in the comics it is from the narrator, which is omniscient and the closest thing to KJA you can find aside from the synapsis. You arguing that Bioware's minor bit character Uthar Wynn is somehow going to know better than the guy who created Naga Sadow and the other ancient sith is beyond stupid. You keep saying "Well, he was there years..." Prove it. "Well, he'd know..." Substantiate his knowledge. Show us exactly where Uthar Whynn has shown to me more knowledgable about the affairs of the ancient sith compared to the PERSON WHO MADE THEM.

Until you do, stfu and stop making threads.

Numan
look you can talk about what the hell is canon and what the **** isn't but at the end of the day if that is all you can come up with there is no way you are right. There is no evidence for Ragnos' power so stop making assumptions you idiot.

Wesker
Where's your proof, kid? Teh Uthar Whynn noes al???!!

Faunus
look you can talk about what the hell is canon and what the **** isn't but at the end of the day if that is all you can come up with there is no way you are right. There is no evidence for Ragnos' power so stop making assumptions you idiot.

We're making assumptions? This coming from the guy who thinks a crazy, opinionated Sith mentor's take on Sadow tops the opinion of Sadow's creator. Oh, damn. That's not just an assumption. That's idiocy.

No, we're making inferences based on a series of quotes from the narrator, and the narrator's opinion trounces everyone else's.

Numan
You are trying to prove that Ragnos is powerful. I don't need to prove that he isn't. I don't need to prove a negative.

Wesker
You are trying to prove that Ragnos is powerful. I don't need to prove that he isn't. I don't need to prove a negative.

You must shut your brain off before you post... The proof's already been made. Ragnos > Sadow and Kressh TOGETHER.

Illustrious' one rebuttal was perhaps the best.

Originally posted by Illustrious
Is that why he constantly pans back and forth between Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Gav and Jori, Empress Teta, and Odan-Urr?

How many 3rd persons is that?

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2429/ragnosrule5sd.jpg

The two of them bow to his spirit. It's there, it's conclusive, they show fear and subordination.

And Odan-Urr didn't feel Marka Ragnos' passing? Then how come I have this little scan here where Odan-Urr is awaken from a nightmare and sees Marka Ragnos' spirit?

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7643/forcetremble0pp.jpg

Oh wait, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Listen, the omniscient narrator says the exact words:

"Marka Ragnos was the Dark Lord of the Sith - the most powerful of the most powerful."

Yes, 2 definitives. Not to mention later sources mention how he has "immense physical strength and a frightening grasp on the dark side."

Freedon Nadd approaches Exar and mentions that there is "one above " in reference to Marka Ragnos. This is the guy that doesn't seem to take crap from anybody.

Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh are shown making several maneuvers trying to gain power.

Ludo even usurps the title of Dark Lord when Naga leaves for the republic. That's backstabbing. In fact, they even "duel" for the title of Dark Lord. It's clear, they FIGHT for the title of dark lord. The fact Marka Ragnos did not get defeated even on his deathbed is truly remarkable.

In JA, his scepter, an integral part of the game's storyline and depicted in the cutscenes, has the power to raze temples and suck force from entire planets, and imbue non-force sensitives with force powers in the hands of a relative weakling like Tavion.

Sorry, it's definitive. The Sith are a martial, power first society.

Do I need to copy and paste the Sith code for you? The last line even says they value power first and foremost. Marka Ragnos was the most powerful of the most powerful. He "ruled the galaxy with an iron fist." Then you have dozens of lines in KotOR supporting his power. You see him crown Exar and Ulic, you see Freedon Nadd admitting his inferiority, you see Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh bowing before him. You see JA Luke pissing his pants and saying they need the "entire Jedi Academy" to "try" to stop Marka Ragnos.

I don't know why you are talking out of your ass, but the opposition has proved his abilities. No one said they can place exactly how strong he is, but they have shown without question that he has never been depicted with an equal.

Since when? You haven't disproved an assumption. You have answered it with another assumption.

"... but Ragnos COULD HAVE BEEN a master diplomat and have led the Sith through diplomacy."

Too bad that assumption has been trumped numerous times, and you are just too silly to see it.

tdtd
Numan you're an idiot.

Numan
That's not proof you fool.

Faunus
OMG! Janus, he called you a fool! Since we're "old people,'' let's go have a heart-attack out of indignation and leave the forums to Numan! *dies*

Wesker
That's not proof you fool.

That is proof. And since you don't have ANY proof, I suggest you piss off. I imagine you have to get mommy to help you potty anyways. Run along, kid.

Numan
Odun-Urr having that vision doesn't say anything at all about Ragnos. His premonition was due to the fact that Odun-Urr was strong in the force and the force gave him the vision because it was a huge turning point for the jedi of that era.

tdtd
That's not proof? Oh lord what a tool.

Wesker
Odun-Urr having that vision doesn't say anything at all about Ragnos. His premonition was due to the fact that Odun-Urr was strong in the force and the force gave him the vision because it was a huge turning point for the jedi of that era.

Apparently you are barely sentient.

The post was Illustrious' reply to someone's accusation that Odan Urr did NOT feel Ragnos' passing across the length and breadth of the galaxy. The scan showed this to be false. It's there, clear as crystal. Your juvenile, assinine opinion is moot. You cannot contradict or discredit the other points listed in that quote (Assuming you could read and understand them) because they are backed by EVIDENCE, something which you don't have and probably can't spell. After all, you are "obsesst" with calling us stupid and fools and generally just being a whiney little troll, but when the onus is on you to prove up, you go for delay tactics and insults.

Way to prove yourself to be an idiot, kid.

Numan
The quote is full of things like "The two of them bow to his spirit. It's there, it's conclusive, they show fear and subordination." That is not proof. it is invalid evidence.

Wesker

But Uthar Whynn and your opinion aren't invalid evidence?

Do you even know how to reason?

Numan
I made that point to show that you cannot rely on quotes as evidence.

Wesker
No, you didn't. Because the credibility of the narrator of TOTJ and the scans and on-panel evidence trumps Uthar Whynn a thousand times over. You've only proved that you can't reason and that you should probably go watch Sesame Street so you can learn something.

Today's post was brought to you by the letter "W".

As in...

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9903/pwnedwtf6vz.gif

Numan
I'll go watch sesame street if you go get a life.

Numan
Sure thing fanoboy.

Wesker
I have a life, actually. I don't see why posting here a few times in an hour suddenly means I have no life. There ARE 80 000 members here, last I checked, and millions of people online worldwide at any given second.

Kun-ni Habeo
EDIT

tdtd
Numan shut up\

Illustrious
The quote is full of things like "The two of them bow to his spirit. It's there, it's conclusive, they show fear and subordination." That is not proof. it is invalid evidence.

It's not proof? So I guess that scan where Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh bow before Ragnos' spirit was homedrawn.

I'm sorry, scans = conclusive. Your opinion = not.

Numan
That scan does not prove that Ragnos was powerful because there could be many reasons why they bow down to him. They could have just respected him as he did lead them well and brought about a golden age of the sith. Ludo Kressh was his padawan and judging by his character, he would have likely looked up to him. He was not actually very power hungry and just wanted what was best for the sith empire. Naga Sadow could have bowed down to him for many reasons. He could have been trying to act loyal to him to gain support from the other sith lords for instance. You are interpreting that they bowed down to him because they feared him and that therefor Ragnos was more powerful than either of them. All that scan proves is that they did in fact bow down to him and it is your interpretation that they did it out of fear and were therefor not as powerful as him.

w00t2112
That scan does not prove that Ragnos was powerful because there could be many reasons why they bow down to him. They could have just respected him as he did lead them well and brought about a golden age of the sith. Ludo Kressh was his padawan and judging by his character, he would have likely looked up to him. He was not actually very power hungry and just wanted what was best for the sith empire. Naga Sadow could have bowed down to him for many reasons. He could have been trying to act loyal to him to gain support from the other sith lords for instance. You are interpreting that they bowed down to him because they feared him and that therefor Ragnos was more powerful than either of them. All that scan proves is that they did in fact bow down to him and it is your interpretation that they did it out of fear and were therefor not as powerful as him.

The Sith dont look up to anyone, they selfish in the way they learn what they can from their master and at the time they're stronger or able to muster enough strength to be stronger, they backstabb their master.

Sadow would not do that, the Sith hated Ragnos, he ruled with an iron fist, Ragnos had no true support, its by the very fact he was the most powerful, that noone ever betrayed him.

Yes, True, but a battle of feat wars is exactly the same, eg. Luke can stun people with his green lightning. therefore he stuns whoever and wins. That doesnt work, you need to prove it works on everyone, you need to prove it works on force beings and etc.

Another factor that proves Ragnos was truly leagues above Kressh and Sadow and most definitely Kun is that, while Kressh and Sadow were under his rule, they never fought, they never bickered in the sense that it would create civil war, none of them even tried to overthrow Ragnos, most likely any attempt would fail, Remeber Ragnos's scepter and consider how much force Tavion needed to gather to resurrect him, it took planets worth of force, that obviously means the he posses that much power.

Consider also, that no other Sith accepted the commands and decisions of any other spirits eg. Kun and Nadd, Sadow and Nadd etc.

Yet when Ragnos crowned Ulic and Kun, there was no dispute he was obviously known to be the most powerful sith of all time

tdtd
Amen

Numan
How do you even know that it was Ragnos that said Ulic and Exar would bring about a new golden age of the sith.

tdtd
Omfg.. Read the damn comics. It has been conclusively proven that Ragnos is THE speaker for the ancient sith.

Numan
There is no proof.

tdtd
You are the dumbest person on these forums.

Numan
And you are the bigest loser on these forums but that is neither here nor there. How about you read the comics. it said that it was the reigning dark lord. that is not Marka Ragnos.

Wesker
And you are the bigest loser on these forums but that is neither here nor there. How about you read the comics. it said that it was the reigning dark lord. that is not Marka Ragnos.

Tdtd is right; you are the dumbest person on these forums. Sith have no 'padawans', and you arguing against scans and saying "omfg tur is noe pruf!" just goes to show what an ignoramus you really are.

Numan
I'm dumb because I don't share the same beliefs about Star Wars that you do. Sure thing Wesker. How am I arguing against the scan. I am using the scan and arguing against his point.

tdtd
You can't argue against a scan you moron. The scan IS the proof, it is definitive, right there in front of you.

Numan
Exactky you fool and the scan doesn't say it was Ragnos.

tdtd
If you read all the comics instead of arguing without knowledge like a tool, you would know it is Ragnos that crowns the DLOTS, and it has always been Ragnos.

Numan
I have the comic right here you idiot. it is right in front of me now.

Faunus
Hold up. . . so now Ragnos isn't Dark Lord of the Sith? It just keeps getting better and better. . .

Numan: Be quiet you fool. You have no proof, and I do, so I win. You're an idiot.

Numan
Originally posted by Faunus
Hold up. . . so now Ragnos isn't Dark Lord of the Sith? It just keeps getting better and better. . .

Numan: Be quiet you fool. You have no proof, and I do, so I win. You're an idiot.

Why don't you tell me how to scan the picture you idiot and then I will prove you wrong. It says the reigning dark lord of the sith. That was not Ragnos. You are the fool.

Faunus
*gasp* I nailed the reponse again. And if you'd had the sense of of a four year-old, you'd have realized that the second part of the post was a prediction of what you'd say.

And the reigning Dark Lord was Ragnos; when you're old enough to prove me wrong, come back.

Numan
That was like a thousand years afterwards. Naga sadow, Ludo Kressh and Freedon nadd had all been dark lords since then.

tdtd
A thousand years afterwards? You are incredibly stupid. Sadow was the DLOTS right after Ragnos died. Kressh claimed himself DLOTS while Sadow was fighting the Republic. Nadd was around 600 years after the fall of the Sith empire and was never a DLOTS because he wouldn't challenge the current Dark Lord.

Numan
The point is that there were many sith lords since.

Faunus
That was like a thousand years afterwards. Naga sadow, Ludo Kressh and Freedon nadd had all been dark lords since then.

Damn Numan. . .

After Ragnos died, Sadow killed Kressh by crashing a ship into his cruiser. Then, after the little war, Sado went into exile on Yavin 4. A few centuries later, Nadd apprenticed himself to the Sith. Four hundred more years later, the whole Kun saga takes place. In case you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been a single ruling Dark Lord since Ragnos. It was Ragnos who spoke to Kun about the Golden Age, not Sadow - who'd been killed one way or another - or Kressh, and certainly not Nadd, who'd been obliterated by the amulet beforehand.

Numan
When Sadow and the other sith went into Exile, there would have been other dark lords after Sadow died.

Faunus
The Sith Empire was destroyed after Sadow. Note the title ''Fall of the Sith Empire.''

tdtd
LOL this is so damn obvious Numan, you're an idiot.

Numan
That was the fall of sadow's empire.

tdtd
No moron, that was the fall of the SITH empire. If you're going to embarass yourself, don't sit on here for 6-7 hours doing it.

Numan
No it was the fall of that particular empire. It is damn obvious that when the sith went into exile, that they expanded.

tdtd
No moron, it's not obvious, it's actually false.

Fishy
No it was the fall of that particular empire. It is damn obvious that when the sith went into exile, that they expanded.

Faunus is right.

It was the fall of the Sith Empire, Sadow used most of the Sith to attack let his Massasi warriors kill many Sith Lords, he destroyed Kressh and with that many other Sith Lords. The Sith Lords the ruling class was almost gone, then came Empress Teta to finish off what remained and Sadow went on the run.

Sadow his failure marked the fall of the Sith Empire.

Numan
And then he rebuilt it you idiot.

Fishy
And then he rebuilt it you idiot.

Reported, i'm sick and tired of you insulting me. Especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sadow did not rebuild the Empire he was running he went to Yavin IV... He never rebuild the Sith Empire.

tdtd
Why report him fishy, if the kid enjoys being embarassed let him, it's funny to the rest of us.

Faunus
It was funny to a point; now it's just ludicrous.

Wesker
OMFGLMAOWTFBBQ!!!!@@1111ONEONEELEVEN @ Numan!!1

You can't be for real. No one could be that ignorant and still have the brainpower neccessary to type.

Fishy
Originally posted by tdtd
Why report him fishy, if the kid enjoys being embarassed let him, it's funny to the rest of us.

Because I've been insulted by the guy without reporting him enough, I asked him a billion times to stop, he didn't. Now I just wish I would have reported the post where he admitted to be 10 years old, he would have been banned then, would have saved us all a lot of trouble.

Numan
Ok I'll admit that it was out of line the way I kept on insulting you. Its just that you had the same opinion as Wesker and tdtd and were on their and they were both insulting me and I must have just assumed you were also insulting me without thinking clearly. I was basically combining the views of all of you into 1 and so that was why I was insulting you as well. But you can't really blame me as tdtd was insulting me way before I was insulting anybody. Same with Wesker and Faunus. I'm not just going to sit back and take it.

Wesker
You and thinking clearly in the same sentence is heresy. If Numan had embassies, logicians would be burning them right now.

Numan
Look you gay loser. When you come out with lame corny one liners like that and think you're really cool and funny (and face it, you're not) I'm going to say something back. And then you report me. You really are a sad pathetic geek aren't you.

Wesker
I haven't reported you, kid. You need to get your facts straight for once.

But OMg... you called me a "gay loser". My self esteem is damaged from your anonymous underaged internet insult. Egads!

Faunus
Look you gay loser. When you come out with lame corny one liners like that and think you're really cool and funny (and face it, you're not) I'm going to say something back. And then you report me. You really are a sad pathetic geek aren't you.

That's, what, seven, eight insults in a single post?

Numan
You reported me way back in that thread where we were discussing sith swords and lightsabers and I know you obviously did it now so don't even bother lying.

tdtd
NUman you've already embarassed yourself. On another note does anyone have Jedi Academy or KOTOR 1/2 on their computer because I can't install either one on my computer, it just won't work.

Wesker
You reported me way back in that thread where we were discussing sith swords and lightsabers and I know you obviously did it now so don't even bother lying.

No, I didn't report you that time, it was someone else. And I didn't report you now. I'm glad paranoa and stupidity is a combined package for you.

Numan
Ushgarak said you did and he is a moderator so he would know.

Wesker
Really? Why would I report you in that thread? For what reason?

Numan
Originally posted by Faunus
That's, what, seven, eight insults in a single post?

Maybe that's because he insulted me right before I said that for no reason. And there were only four insults there.

Numan
Originally posted by Wesker
Really? Why would I report you in that thread? For what reason?

That is because you and your buddies were insulting me (in a really lame way BTW) and you waited for me to insult you back. And I can think of one reason. Because I was right and you were wrong and you did not want somebody on KMC who could prove you wrong.

Faunus
Four? Pfft.

1) Gay
2) Loser
3) Corny
4) Lame
5) Not Funny
6) Uncool
7) Sad
8) Pathetic
9) Geek

Oops! That's nine. And you have a reputation for insulting people out of the blue, Numan, I wouldn't say I expected anything different.

Numan
gay loser is one insult. lame corny one liners is another. Not cool. Not funny. sad pathetic geek. Those are 5. And "and think you're really cool and funny (and face it, you're not)" can be seen as just one insult.

Numan
How do you even know that it was Ragnos that said Ulic and Exar would bring about a new golden age of the sith.

I take this back. I just read the chronicles on lucas arts.

Captain REX
Does it matter?

Knock it off and get on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.