jack black/ Green Lantern ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenobi
Is Jack Black still the guy that Time Warner wants to play the lead in the upcoming Green Lantern movie? I hope not. I like him in comedies, but he would not look the part. sick

Knightfall93
It was a comedy idea that warner sold the production balls to Black but they explained it's not true... 'd kill evdery bastard behind it if that happened!

DigiMark007
laughing out loud God, I hope so....if you're not going to do a super hero movie right, do it very very wrong.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud God, I hope so....if you're not going to do a super hero movie right, do it very very wrong.

..... like "Steel"

smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
..... like "Steel"

smile

Exactly. laughing out loud

Though Jack's trying to transition more to drama (he's not all comic in, say, King Kong) he still wouldn't look the part...but he might be able to pass as Hal or Kyle or something. Doubtful, but they do a lot of makeup magic these days...

The Ion
You guys should have seen the look on my face when I first heard this rumor. sad

DigiMark007
Originally posted by The Ion
You guys should have seen the look on my face when I first heard this rumor. sad

Like I would have been if, say, William Shatner had played Spider-Man.

... confused

...no. Wait. That would have been kinda cool. stick out tongue

NoFate007
"Wow...I...have.......spider-POWERS...I.................don't-know-how-to-shoot-my-webs!"

roughrider
I think it's not happening with Black. It's been a couple of years now.
If he did it, I'd be tempted to put a cap in his fat a**.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
..... like "Steel"

smile

w00t! eek!

stick out tongue

mr.smiley
Well I would watch it.BTW,nice sig HS6

b-dan
Originally posted by NoFate007
"Wow...I...have.......spider-POWERS...I.................don't-know-how-to-shoot-my-webs!" man hed be like running every were like in star treck green goblin would of been like aww **** this *blasts missles at him *

Scoobless
Plus his spider suit would get it's chest region all ripped up everytime he left his house

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Like I would have been if, say, William Shatner had played Spider-Man.

... confused

...no. Wait. That would have been kinda cool. stick out tongue

Awesome idea!!!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
my nerves!!! now that I know this is not true, its knda funny... I can just imagine Black like 'dude!! green! im like the hulk!' lol
Please, dont remind me of Shaq's biggest mistake ever...

Who would be a good GL?? I actually believe Justin Timberlake could be a good Kyle. Sounds wack, I know... but please just think on it...

NoFate007
Hal - someone like Dennis Quaid, but not him, since he's too old. Possibly that guy from Sliders. Maybe Jamie Bamber.

John - Hugh Quarshire I think his name was, from Episode 1. He played Panaka.

Kyle - Hard one. Jake Gyllenhaal is a possibility. Jared Leto? Hartnett? (ugh about that one though lol).

http://www.glcorps.org/glmovie.html that was a pretty interesting site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.