Teacher Allowed To Teach After Sex Change Operation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
miss garrison? laughing out loud

http://www.wgal.com/news/7534760/detail.html

EAGLESWOOD TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- A New Jersey school board will allow Lily McBeth to return to the school where she taught for five years as a man.
To students at Eagleswood Elementary School, she used to be Mr. McBeth. The retired sales executive was married for 33 years and had three children before having sex-change surgery last year. She re-applied for her job as a substitute teacher under her new name.
Some parents object to McBeth's return to the school. One father predicts it will be "chaos" when the students learn of her gender-changing surgery. But a school board attorney said she is a good teacher who's gotten favorable reviews in the past.
McBeth calls the school board's decision "magnificent" and "democracy in action."

soleran30
good for them.............man they are lookin hot in that picture on the link................

PVS
out of respect i would call a him "she", but really...how can someone consider themselves a female because they had their package mutilated to look like a vagina?

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
out of respect i would call a him "she", but really...how can someone consider themselves a female because they had their package mutilated to look like a vagina?
Because mentally they are female? confused

soleran30
does that make them gay or gender challengedsmile Whats interesting is that this person was in sales for 33 years and regardless of our society they should know that not everything is acceptable to everyone and if they lose their job because of in the future I would hope they have enough wisdom to step back and be a bit analytical about it

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
Because mentally they are female? confused

tough break that they were born with that package then, huh?

i think south park put it in great perspective with kyle's dad declaring
himself a dolphin and having a species change operation.

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
tough break that they were born with that package then, huh?

i think south park put it in great perspective with kyle's dad declaring
himself a dolphin and having a species change operation.
Yeah no kiddin'.

Never seen the episode so can't comment on it.

PVS
Originally posted by soleran30
does that make them gay or gender challengedsmile

i would think gay AND gender challenged. but there is no solution.
mutilating your package doesnt make you a woman. it makes you '
a guy with mutilated genetalia. maybe someday technology will advance
to the point where we can actually turn a man into a woman. but until
then...he's a guy...simple as that. like i said though, out of respect i would
say "she", but the very core of my own logic keeps me from finding it believable.

Mindship
I declare myself rich and want a bank-account change operation.

furryman
gosh, why go back to the same school?
(s)he is going to get taunted constantly.

Fishy
Probably because she liked it there, no reason why not to.

Hit_and_Miss
why so late in your life though... and shes had kids (as a man)... so she wasn't very confused for half her life...

Why didn't he go buy a sports car like all the other men stick out tongue

soleran30
Cuz they wanted to feel sexier!

PVS
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
why so late in your life though... and shes had kids (as a man)... so she wasn't very confused for half her life...

perhaps it goes beyond sex and he just wants to always remain believing he's a woman. think about it. reality hits him every time he has to take a leak.

GCG
...or everytime his kids say Pa.

So what is now ? do they call him Ma ?

"Hey this is my mother and this is my mother" or "In father's sexual absence, mom will take the bride to the altar" or......Oh I could go on but I wont.

Makedde
What a great school, inviting her back to teach!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

Agreed on both points.

This reminded of "girl" back in high school. Ok get this. She claimed to be a gay man in a girl's body and changed her name to Tyler. I was like....so you're a straight girl basically.

I'm not saying she may not feel like a man mentally nor am I saying she is mentally ailed. I just wonder why she'd want to put herself through the trouble of saying all that when it's the same as a straight girl, AND it would cause all kinds of social problems for her in school.
Originally posted by Makedde
What a great school, inviting her back to teach!
It's great they are willing to let her back, but think about it. She may have to endure all kinds of crap from some people now.

Quiero Mota
I dont see how it would affect his.....I mean her (roll eyes (sarcastic) ) teaching.

Swanky-Tuna
Very strange indeed. It's cool that they're letting him/her teach still.

Originally posted by Mindship
I declare myself rich and want a bank-account change operation.
You win!

StinkFist462
same thing happened at my school...

teacher (male at the time) decides to get a sex change, continues teaching.

i dont see any news converage on that.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by PVS
miss garrison? laughing out loud

http://www.wgal.com/news/7534760/detail.html

EAGLESWOOD TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- A New Jersey school board will allow Lily McBeth to return to the school where she taught for five years as a man.
To students at Eagleswood Elementary School, she used to be Mr. McBeth. The retired sales executive was married for 33 years and had three children before having sex-change surgery last year. She re-applied for her job as a substitute teacher under her new name.
Some parents object to McBeth's return to the school. One father predicts it will be "chaos" when the students learn of her gender-changing surgery. But a school board attorney said she is a good teacher who's gotten favorable reviews in the past.
McBeth calls the school board's decision "magnificent" and "democracy in action."

laughing

Student: What's good Ms. McBeth?
McBeth: Nah, it's Mistah Mcbeth now
Student: Since when?
McBeth: Since I got an erection

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing

Student: What's good Ms. McBeth?
McBeth: Nah, it's Mistah Mcbeth now
Student: Since when?
McBeth: Since I got an erection

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.